Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 PS3 = $399.99 ?
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 57 of 57
Gaiden BLACK

• Total Posts : 675
RE: PS3 = $399.99 ? - Oct 13, 2006 18:47
majik?
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: PS3 = $399.99 ? - Oct 13, 2006 18:50
Bitch?
Gaiden BLACK

RE: PS3 = $399.99 ? - Oct 13, 2006 18:53
I should have some games by next week friday so you better get ready. Also i am sure you are gonna by SC so ill be seeing you on that aswell.

Why you call me bitch?
Nitro

RE: PS3 = $399.99 ? - Oct 13, 2006 19:03

ORIGINAL: Gaiden BLACK

I should have some games by next week friday so you better get ready. Also i am sure you are gonna by SC so ill be seeing you on that aswell.

Why you call me bitch?

Stop taking offense! I' m kidding.

Make sure you buy Advanced Warfighter as well as Splinter Cell. We' ll set everything up later next week and play some 1 on 1 before some team stuff with the rest of the guys.

If you have access to XBL and a Gold account, download the GRAW multi-player demo and we' ll play some friendly matches beforehand. It' ll let you get used to the game and get some practice in.

If Tiz hadn' t turned up when i was playing Mass it could have ended up 50-0 rather than 8-0. I' m going to make you bleed!
Gaiden BLACK

RE: PS3 = $399.99 ? - Oct 13, 2006 19:12

I' m going to make you bleed!

Thats my line mate

Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: PS3 = $399.99 ? - Oct 14, 2006 00:24

PS3 has seen a pre-release pricecut in Japan, it' s pssible that will follow through to other territories. If it does Microsoft will be forced to drop 360' s price to keep the difference as they are not yet in a position to take Sony head on.

You' ve only reiterated a point I' ve already made in this thread. Why don' t you go back and address some of the substantive points I' ve made before you accuse me of being off-topic?
Nitro

RE: PS3 = $399.99 ? - Oct 14, 2006 00:49

ORIGINAL: Zoy

PS3 has seen a pre-release pricecut in Japan, it' s pssible that will follow through to other territories. If it does Microsoft will be forced to drop 360' s price to keep the difference as they are not yet in a position to take Sony head on.

You' ve only reiterated a point I' ve already made in this thread. Why don' t you go back and address some of the substantive points I' ve made before you accuse me of being off-topic?

Because you' re purposefully baiting him. I, and others, have already asked people to stop. I mean...

You' ve got as much wit and tact as a doorstop, Evil Man. Your midwest upbringing is really showing. You' ve made a fool of yourself by starting this thread and by continuing to tangle with me you' re only bumping it! Go on -- take the bait!

Why do you edit so many of your posts, by the way? Can' t ever get them right the first time? You might as well go back and edit the very first one because that' s the one that makes you look the most like a gullible tankhead

...^^^ that is obviously going to generate a rise. That' s why you posted it.

Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: PS3 = $399.99 ? - Oct 14, 2006 02:39

Evil Man. Your midwest upbringing is really showing.

Psst!!! Did you ever consider that some of us OTHER than Evil Man might be from the midwest? Some of us who don' t care which console comes out on top? think before you speak.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: PS3 = $399.99 ? - Oct 14, 2006 05:02

Yes I bought the traffic tickets, thats how it works. You go up to them and buy them.

Ha ha! I love this guy!!
Zoy

RE: PS3 = $399.99 ? - Oct 14, 2006 05:19

...^^^ that is obviously going to generate a rise. That' s why you posted it.

Psst!!! Did you ever consider that some of us OTHER than Evil Man might be from the midwest? Some of us who don' t care which console comes out on top? think before you speak.

All right, I apologize for being out of line and dissing the midwest.

But I' m fed up with this double-standard that' s prevalent on this forum where it' s acceptable for Evil Man to behave like an irrational, insulting child. But if someone gives it right back to him, somehow that person (in this case myself) is the one who is causing the problem?

Majik, for the past month you' ve been stepping up as a sort of apologist for Evil Man' s behavior. If he' s not behaving obnoxiously and aggressively, you say that no one should address him disrespectfully. That lasted about a week and a half. But obviously he' s just right back to his usual pattern of behavior on this forum. His usual mode of behavior is to bait people. It' s an exception to the rule when he communicates respectfully or just focuses on particular gameplay topics.

On several occasions in this very thread I tried to steer the discussion back towards civil tones, speaking about how I speculate price drops will occur simultaneously; how it would be best for the health of the industry if all three consoles are equally competive; and how it would create pricepoint pressure if the lowest-priced console is the market leader. Evil Man didn' t argue with these points, he just went straight to personal insults. So I gave it right back to him. Then Majik stepped in and said that I' m the one spoiling things here.

Again, I acknowledge that I got out of line. Eddie, again I apologize for speaking badly of your home region. But obviously I' m not going around from thread to thread getting into fights with any other users on this forum. How many people is Evil Man trading barbs with?
Nitro

RE: PS3 = $399.99 ? - Oct 14, 2006 05:36
It' s quite simple. I know that you are the one who is smart, mature and commands more respect from the guys here. He may want to be obnoxious and ignorant, but what i' ve been seeing is people stooping to that level when i know for a fact they they are above it.

As i said previously, you don' t have to respect the guy or his opinions. He' s obviously not going anywhere and he' s obviously not going to get warned. There' s little left to do than to rise above it.

Some of his points are very valid too and i find him more interesting than some of the other people that post here. At least he generally knows what he' s talking about.

I didn' t mean to come accross as if i was " blaming" you. I just didn' t expect you to care what anybody else thought.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: PS3 = $399.99 ? - Oct 14, 2006 05:49
Cant change people, so we learn to live with them ....And some of his posts arent half bad either.

Zoy

RE: PS3 = $399.99 ? - Oct 14, 2006 07:28
All right, I' m going to make a better effort not to stoop to that level. I also think Evil Man makes some valid points sometimes but he overshadows their worthiness when he gets into petty insults with people who disagree with him. It' s annoying that people can use the relative anonymity of the internet to do that sort of thing but I suppose if no one is moderating that thing then you' re right, there' s nothing to do but grin and bear it.
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: PS3 = $399.99 ? - Oct 14, 2006 12:33

Your midwest upbringing is really showing.

I' m from New York.

And I like to edit because I fucking can, thats what the feature is there for you fucking retard. Jesus, this guy is fucking insane. The rest of the points on your post are retarded irrelevant garbage so I' ll stop at that, muster up something of interest and maybe you' ll get another reply.
< Message edited by Evil Man -- 14 Oct 06 4:43:28 >
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: PS3 = $399.99 ? - Oct 14, 2006 12:37

ORIGINAL: Vx Chemical

I have no doubt the zune will fail, Xbox wont fail

Xbox already failed. Xbox360 will fail too. Accept it.

Some of you goons act as if you own stock in fucking Microsoft, they fucking suck, it' s ok, it' s not your fault - I' m not blaming you for it, relax, accept it and get on with your life.
< Message edited by Evil Man -- 14 Oct 06 4:37:19 >
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: PS3 = $399.99 ? - Oct 14, 2006 15:12

Some of you goons act as if you own stock in fucking Microsoft, they fucking suck, it' s ok, it' s not your fault - I' m not blaming you for it, relax, accept it and get on with your life.

Thats where your getting it wrong! The xbox didnt fail, as far as i know it even made a profit in the end! And the 360 has an even brighter future!

Your blind faith in Sony is getting kinda old, and you keep saying your not a fanboy! I plain laid out whats going to happen and you keep spewing garbage from your mouth!

The amount of shit you say has now awarded you with the honorable title of Ken Katuragi, congratulations with that Ken!
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: PS3 = $399.99 ? - Oct 14, 2006 22:56
Apoligy accepted zoy. Let' s all step above petty insults okay, I know I can' t controll you guys, but it' s just less fun when we' re arguing instead of debating.

Xbox had a larger market share than the Gamecube, and at one point, it had roughly 50% of the market so I wouldn' t call it a failure. It built Microsoft a strong enough platform to release a sucessor.
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 57 of 57

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message