Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Nother Xbox 2 title revealed - Retribution
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
Nother Xbox 2 title revealed - Retribution - Jan 03, 2005 07:24

As a 12 year old boy you watch your father (a navy IA officer) and mother murdered. Growing up a juvenile deliquent you finally get released to freedom at age 18. Mayhem, revenge and retribution are on the cards as you set about avenging your parents the only way you know how. Hire and train a crew or go it alone...take on a marine corps fort, drug lords' compound, kidnap an influential figure, assassinate a target for money. Build wealth and influence, mass an arsenal, command ships, all in the name of Retribution.

More Details Here
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Nother Xbox 2 title revealed - Retribution - Jan 03, 2005 11:53
That is a retarded story for a videogame. I care not for the character. Since it' s Xbox it' ll probably just be another first person shooter. Yawn.
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Nother Xbox 2 title revealed - Retribution - Jan 03, 2005 14:07
Seems interesting...it' s going to be tough for the developer to pull off such an ambitious game, gameplay wise. From what I read it seems to have several genres in it, which could either make or break the game.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Nother Xbox 2 title revealed - Retribution - Jan 03, 2005 15:24
sounds like a mix of every grene their, but i' d give my opionion untill i see some footage of the game.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll