Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Most Wanted 360 Game
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 23 of 23
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Most Wanted 360 Game - Dec 14, 2005 18:08
Oh yeah, I almost forgot (actually, I DID forget!)

7) Dark Sector. Not slated for release until WINTER 2007! Oh well. I' ll probably forget about it until then, and then be pleasantly surprised when it comes out. I hope!

8) Lost Planet. A newly announced Capcom title from the producers of Onimusha and Resident Evil 5. Here' s the trailer (can also be watched on the 360s Live Marketplace!):

http://xboxmovies.teamxbox.com/xbox-360/2754/Lost-Planet-Teaser-Trailer/

Oh yeah, make sure you watch the trailer too the end!
< Message edited by Chee Saw -- 15 Dec 05 2:09:56 >
music_maniac1965

• Total Posts : 70
RE: Most Wanted 360 Game - Dec 15, 2005 17:27

ORIGINAL: Vx Chemical

The reason we dont mention PGR 3, is that its already released, and some of us has it, but its cool that you mention it, because i dont think i mentioned upcoming titles only.

no, the thread is called most wanted 360 game. and i do not have a 360 et all, so all games i played on my nephew' s 360 i want, exept for perfect dark zero.

and if sega releases the new outrun 2006 coast 2 coast on the 360, i want that one as well ! (but i will surely get me the psp version, and if it comes, the xbox version.)
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Most Wanted 360 Game - Dec 16, 2005 00:50
Lost odyssey,Sakaguchi was not only FF creator/producer he actually wrote the story/events in ff1-ff5,and we all know how good that was.
Halo3,Mass effect,ninja gaiden2,Blue dragon,resident evil5,n99 and gears of war,even though i actually dislike all games epic games has made...i still think gears of war look great,and i dont think its just a visual game that wanna sell out its 3rd engine,and i want wolfenstein.

ff13+d9 too :O
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 23 of 23

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread