Most Wanted 360 Game

Vx Chemical
  • Total Posts : 5534
  • Reward points : 6695
Most Wanted 360 Game - Dec 13, 2005 01:15
This thread is designed to help people find the hot titles for the console, so that we all know whats coming, and how good things are. Plenty of new IP on the box looks interesting!

List your top five (or so) most wanted Xbox 360 games. Give reasons if you feel like it.

1) Gears of War *the game looks amazing, and im really looking forward to the coop play, in addition to that, the background material looks cool, and the setting is nice as well.

2) Resident Evil 5 *Resident Evil 4 was one of the best games ever, and given that the controls for RE5 will be similar to that of RE4, its a nice combo.

3) Oblivion *Nothing like a game with hundreds of hours of play time, cant wait till they finish this one. March, March.

4) Mass Effect *I love Bioware games, ever since they made Baldur' s Gate, can' t wait to see what they do with the Unreal engine.

5) Too Human *I love the setting for the game, thought not much have been posted yet it seems like it could have potential, being a triology is cool to, providing they have enough material for it

6) Lost Planet *just unveiled capcom game, looks sweet, i like the mix of Mech gameplay and running on foot, sweet, looks great too

7) Splinter Cell 4 * Need i say more? Just love Sam Fisher

Im probably forgetting some as welll

< Message edited by vx chemical -- 13 Dec 05 9:17:03 >

Boss Hogg
  • Total Posts : 299
  • Reward points : 0
RE: Most Wanted 360 Game - Dec 13, 2005 04:48
Im surprised at you Vx Chemical how can U forget about Dead or Alive 4.

anyway I cant wait for

DOA 4
Full Auto
& Next-Gen Soul Calibur

Vx Chemical
RE: Most Wanted 360 Game - Dec 13, 2005 05:06
Well im really looking forward to DOA 4, i had it in mind, but i thought mmm its so close i practicly almost have it. Love little lass' s beating eachother in the face,, mmm sexy, if now only they had a mud pit with dirt that stuck to the characters. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm digital sexiness, mmmmmmmm

Gaius IV
  • Total Posts : 139
RE: Most Wanted 360 Game - Dec 13, 2005 05:47
For me I' d have to say:

1. Doa 4
2. Gears of war
3. Soul Calibur 4
4. Lost Odyssey
5. Blue Dragon
6. Lost PLanet
7. Resident evil 5
8. Mass Effect
9. KOTOR 3 (if it' s gonna get made)
10. Halo 3

Theres a lot more but I' m only gonna give 10 for now.
what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women!

Terry Bogard
  • Total Posts : 3915
  • Reward points : 33045
RE: Most Wanted 360 Game - Dec 13, 2005 07:59
Right now my most wanted is Wrestle Kingdom
Terry Bogard - currently the most Unhelpful member of the Kikizo forums.

Tru_Warrior
  • Total Posts : 16
RE: Most Wanted 360 Game - Dec 13, 2005 08:15
FURTHER PROOF OF MY PROWESS!

Vx Chemical
RE: Most Wanted 360 Game - Dec 13, 2005 08:21
It was fun the first 5 times Tru_Warrior, but then, thats about it!

Tru_Warrior
  • Total Posts : 16
RE: Most Wanted 360 Game - Dec 13, 2005 08:34
HOW MANY IS THAT NOW?

Bishonen
  • Total Posts : 1718
RE: Most Wanted 360 Game - Dec 13, 2005 09:09
....Undoubtedly Halo 3..... ...would anything else suffice?...

...also...

1) DOA 4
looking to be Itagaki' s definitive version, the last pure DOA fighting game for quite a long while.... ...it' s getting so dam attractive that I' m considering getting a 360 sooner than i planned...

2) Mass Effect
Looks to be potentially amazing.... ..still annoyed that it' s miles off though (along with the majority of worthwhile 360 games)

3) Resi 5
resi 4 is a strong contender for the best game in the last two years or so.. ...this is bound to be even better...

there are more, but to be honest I' m sick of the hype that surrounds games that are two or three years away..... magazines and websites go on and on about them..... ...some fade away.... ....most disappoint .....

...then something actually delivers, but that rare victory is overshadowed by the realisation, 2 - 3 years after launch, that there is not enough development time for more AAA titles, before the next generation of your current console...
Currently accepting Article & Review requests

Vx Chemical
RE: Most Wanted 360 Game - Dec 13, 2005 09:25
your always so negative Bishonen. Mass Effect, is in for a holiday release next year, which really isnt bad, considering the titles we will be getting from now till then. There is Gears of War, DOA 4, Splinter Cell 4, just to name a few of them!

Bishonen
  • Total Posts : 1718
RE: Most Wanted 360 Game - Dec 13, 2005 12:33
.... i just hate being constantly reminded of games that are miles off, that' s all....

...and it would be unwise to not question MS latest venture also, in fact it' s positively impossible for me to forget ..... i still have an Xbox .....

...it' s almost like console makers try to cover up, buy distracting you with games half-way through their 3 - 4 year development process..... Starcraft Ghost? Kameo?? how long have we been hearing about games like these before they show up??? .....

....and here i am sitting on the couch, holding my joypad going:

..." if only i had some cool games to play" ...

.... i am impressed with Ubisoft' s Splinter Cell though, they bring out the sequels super quick after you first hear about them... i only found out about 4 recently and it' s out in February or March? something like that....

...that' s more like it...
Currently accepting Article & Review requests

Vx Chemical
RE: Most Wanted 360 Game - Dec 13, 2005 12:42
Now you know Blizzard, we have to wait ages for games, so and their developer skipped out on them, leaving them without someone working on the game til they teamed out with Swinging Ape (or whats their name)

I was lucky enough to not having heard about Kameo untill it was announced for the 360.

Ubisoft is great with releasing game, they are really one of the best developers/publishers. I think hearing about a game, one max to years before its released is good, longer isnt. So thats a no no to Duke Nukem forever. Actually Prey (due out for pc and the 360) was announced before Duke forever, it was in development around the time of the original and first Dark Forces game!

choupolo
  • Total Posts : 1773
  • Reward points : 1930
RE: Most Wanted 360 Game - Dec 13, 2005 13:22
Dark Forces lol! I had no idea they' ve been working on Prey that long! :P

My most anticipated for the 360 would be (in no order):

1) Resident Evil 5 - although I would probably get this on PS3... if I get a PS3.

2) Gears of War - really hope they pull this off the way it should be!

3) Splinter Cell 4 - evil Sam Fisher sounds pretty scary! I did buy no3 on PC tho...

4) Lost Planet - for some reason I just expect this to be good because of who' s developing it! Again I would probably buy this on PS3...

5) Alan Wake - Remedy are one of my favourite dev houses. There' s a certain quality you dont find with other games. Still I could be getting this for PC...

6) Mass Effect - Some screens for this do look intruiging.

So thats kinda 2.5 titles really! I could buy em all on Xbox but I' m still deciding whether I' m actually going to get one. I' ve already got a decent PC, and Playstation just has a better reputation when it comes to good japanese games. Recent news of 360s initial failings in Japan dont bode well!
< Message edited by choupolo -- 13 Dec 05 21:23:32 >

Vx Chemical
RE: Most Wanted 360 Game - Dec 13, 2005 15:20
Im not sure you should count on seeing Lost Planet for PS3, since Microsoft escaped capcom to make a game specificly for their console, preferable to appeal most to the Asian market. Capcom declined, and said they make games for everyone and that turned out to be Lost Planet.

So Quezacotl, Choupolo and all you other jap game hungering freaks (allow me to use the word freaks in a positive way) if MS gains ground in the Jap market and have Square Enix, develop games with it, along with Mistwalker studios, would that be enough to leave Sony overhyped corporation rotting in the dust?

choupolo
  • Total Posts : 1773
  • Reward points : 1930
RE: Most Wanted 360 Game - Dec 13, 2005 15:50
Heh, thanks I can take that as a compliment!

If I end up getting from the 360, original new games that compare to the likes of FF7&8 (bought all of 9 and upwards but never really enjoyed them so Square Enix means nothing to me apart from formerly being Squaresoft), Devil May Cry, MGS, Tenchu 1, Zone of the Enders 2, Silent Hill 1&2, Killer 7, Fatal Frame 2, Xenosaga and several other jap titles I' ve forgotten that I absolutely loved on both Playstations.....then yes I' ll be straight down to the game store to pick one up!

I mean there were loads of non-jap games I loved as well that werent on XBox eg Manhunt (that wasnt on XBox right?) edit: ok so I just checked and it was!

But if Sony also match their previous performances with PS3, I' ll have a tough decision to make, cos I can' t afford both next year. The 360 would have to have more than just Lost Planet however.
< Message edited by choupolo -- 14 Dec 05 0:01:35 >

Boss Hogg
  • Total Posts : 299
RE: Most Wanted 360 Game - Dec 13, 2005 16:17
Almost Forgot Halo 3, Splinter Cell 4 and KOTOR 3
< Message edited by boss hogg -- 14 Dec 05 0:22:42 >

Game Junkie
  • Total Posts : 708
RE: Most Wanted 360 Game - Dec 13, 2005 16:24
Huxley, a fpsmmo almost too good to be true, the more I find out about this game the more I like.

Oblivion I wanted to play this ever since Morrowind and the fact that it will come out on next gen, FUCK YEAH!

Halo 3, I don' t need to explain this one

Mass effect, I can' t wait to see Bioware strive on 360

Dynast warriors 6, I know its a ways off but ever since I played DW2 I always knew this series has potential, it was just limited by hardware.

music_maniac1965
  • Total Posts : 70
RE: Most Wanted 360 Game - Dec 13, 2005 18:56
i feel like the only race fan in here, becouse no one mentioned project gotham racing 3 ! they have made the game go faster, and it looks exelent. the gameplay did not changed much, but with pgr2 allready being a exelent game, i feel it' s not needed.

other games i love on the 360 are:

call of duty 2. i love the 1 player mode. it really lets you feel like beeing in a war. this is a nice change from games like doom 3 and quake 4 where speed is more important then tactics. i have played this one for 2 day' s on my nephew' s xbox 360.

dead or alive 4. i have all the dead or alive games, and they seem to improve everytime. surely more in graphics than gameplay, but still, i love this kind of fighting game. a nice break from the tekken serie (witch i got bored off long ago) and the street fighter games (i really loved those 2D streetfighter games, but the 3D versions just does not feel like a street fighter game)

well, so far there are not much 360 games wich i really feel like owning. yeah, the 360 version from burnout revenge sounds nice to me, but i doubt i need it, since i' ve got the xbox version allready.
greetz,

music_maniac1965

Vx Chemical
RE: Most Wanted 360 Game - Dec 14, 2005 00:44
The reason we dont mention PGR 3, is that its already released, and some of us has it, but its cool that you mention it, because i dont think i mentioned upcoming titles only.

Fatal Frame is also released on Xbox, as will Resident Evil 5, i havent played most of the games you talk about since i got rid of my playstation before Devil May Cry came out, i was really looking forward to that game, but Halo drew more, hehe.

Xbox has Ninja Gaiden instead, which i understand is better than DMC, i know i loved it!

Chee Saw
  • Total Posts : 1466
RE: Most Wanted 360 Game - Dec 14, 2005 07:14

1) Ninja Gaiden. Sorry guys, but if the first one looked THAT good on Xbox, I can' t wait to see what the next one will look like on the 360.

2) Rumble Roses XX and DOA Xtreme Beach Volleyball. I' m putting these together, ' cause everybody' s gonna buy them for the same reason...

3) Blue Dragon. Looks like a fun role-playing game from the top talent in the genre.

4) Mass Effect. A futuristic role playing game from Bioware on the 360! Sign me up!

5) Halo 3. Doesn' t this one finish out the story? Can' t wait to see what Bungie can do with the 360, and to see what they start next!

6) Code Cronus. I just want to know what the hell it is!!

Actually, you guys know me; anything made by Team Ninja, I' m getting!

Chee Saw
  • Total Posts : 1466
RE: Most Wanted 360 Game - Dec 14, 2005 18:08
Oh yeah, I almost forgot (actually, I DID forget!)

7) Dark Sector. Not slated for release until WINTER 2007! Oh well. I' ll probably forget about it until then, and then be pleasantly surprised when it comes out. I hope!

8) Lost Planet. A newly announced Capcom title from the producers of Onimusha and Resident Evil 5. Here' s the trailer (can also be watched on the 360s Live Marketplace!):

http://xboxmovies.teamxbox.com/xbox-360/2754/Lost-Planet-Teaser-Trailer/

Oh yeah, make sure you watch the trailer too the end!
< Message edited by Chee Saw -- 15 Dec 05 2:09:56 >

music_maniac1965
  • Total Posts : 70
RE: Most Wanted 360 Game - Dec 15, 2005 17:27

ORIGINAL: Vx Chemical

The reason we dont mention PGR 3, is that its already released, and some of us has it, but its cool that you mention it, because i dont think i mentioned upcoming titles only.

no, the thread is called most wanted 360 game. and i do not have a 360 et all, so all games i played on my nephew' s 360 i want, exept for perfect dark zero.

and if sega releases the new outrun 2006 coast 2 coast on the 360, i want that one as well ! (but i will surely get me the psp version, and if it comes, the xbox version.)
greetz,

music_maniac1965

QuezcatoL
  • Total Posts : 7059
  • Reward points : 4645
RE: Most Wanted 360 Game - Dec 16, 2005 00:50
Lost odyssey,Sakaguchi was not only FF creator/producer he actually wrote the story/events in ff1-ff5,and we all know how good that was.
Halo3,Mass effect,ninja gaiden2,Blue dragon,resident evil5,n99 and gears of war,even though i actually dislike all games epic games has made...i still think gears of war look great,and i dont think its just a visual game that wanna sell out its 3rd engine,and i want wolfenstein.

ff13+d9 too :O
Even if you break 2 legs from a crab it still runs!
What you gotta do is find its weak spot and do massive damage at it.