Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Monster Kingdom: Unknown Realm
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
GrayFox

• Total Posts : 356
RE: Monster Kingdom: Unknown Realm - Oct 19, 2006 18:39
Yeah youre right its a nice unhearedof game.I really like the animation and camera they make the game look very realistic.
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: Monster Kingdom: Unknown Realm - Oct 19, 2006 19:57
As they said in the video, the colour enemies and art direction seem nice.. hope they remove just the like one attack, and make more of a combo out of it though.
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: Monster Kingdom: Unknown Realm - Oct 19, 2006 23:41
...i doubt that the developers are interested in making another como-heavy, all-out action title... ...i think this game' s main emphasis will be based on rpg' s, adventuring and exploration....

...this title is not supposed be high octane like Onimusha or God of War... ....at least that' s the impression that i get...

Yeah you right its a nice unhearedof game.I really like the animation and camera they make the game look very realistic.

...the animations and attention to detail are pretty impressive, especially considering that this title is at such an early stage in it' s development...

...it' s a shame that so little is currently known about this game... ....even it' s name is just a project title apparently....

...expect a sleeker, sexier moniker closer to release...

.....actually, i think a shortening/amendment to just ' Unknown Realms' would be best.....

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll