Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Lost odyssey demo next month!
Change Page: < 12345 | Showing page 5 of 5, messages 81 to 90 of 90
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: Lost odyssey demo next month! - Sep 14, 2006 08:29

ORIGINAL: Bishonen

His sometimes overly-stimulating attention to detail which at times obscures interest in a game be it minor or not being on a microsoft supported platfrom and since he likes the above games mentioned I jokingly suggested posting a detailed run down of the goings on in the games as I follow them through... do that answer you question? (by the way i' m not being sarky).

...right, got ya... ...looks like i have missed a few arguments......

Nah it' s ok no arguments just misunderstandings...
OneWingedAngel

• Total Posts : 142
RE: Lost odyssey demo next month! - Sep 14, 2006 08:56
No matter what LO is an RPG that i intend to buy from Day-1!
It truly looks awesome and has the potential to become a masterpiece.
Does anyone happen to know when the demo comes out??

As for BD i still have my doubts...I cannot say that it has intrigued me....I guess i am waiting for more info on this one.

Still MS has made major moves in order to keep those 2 RPGs exclusive to 360. I truly hope that they pay off as 360 needs more RPGs.(more will come if they are successful)
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: Lost odyssey demo next month! - Sep 14, 2006 09:03
You know what I love about blue dragon is that the characters aren' t bloody 11 years olds that look older it' s kinda the other way round. I like playing as characters more near my age or just a bit older than pre-pubesent that and the ares look fresh and vibran though I am more interested in lost odyssey i' m still getting bd day one.
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: Lost odyssey demo next month! - Sep 14, 2006 09:20

Dionysius, hurry up and accept my friends request, my friends laugh at me
because it still says.... er-herm:

Yeah, I' ve just resently moved to another city and am living on my own now, and I haven' t got my wireless D-Link yet, so I haven' t been live since my time in Eskilstuna. Also I have changed my account to D.01010100 and am planning on buying a Live account soon, unless (unless Majik fixes me one ), also I' m very busy with school, right now (am currently writing a game concept, which is why I' m up at this late hour ), and that is why I haven' t really had as much time for you, my friends.

Still I promise that I shall make friends with you, Ginjirou, the very MOMENT I get the wireless network active. But until then...
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Lost odyssey demo next month! - Sep 14, 2006 09:22
I think Mistwalker is doing a " Team Ninja" where they are unnofficially a first
party company, but on paper they are third party. Sakaguchi must have wanted
more success in the West, so he talked to Microsoft...

Or maybe he got left out of the PS3 devkit roll out, and is now a very
pissed japanese man..

Either way, it' s splendid to see two hotly anticipated and undoubtedly good looking
RPG' s headed for 360... That now makes more good RPG' s available for the 360
than the eX-box...
< Message edited by Tiz -- 14 Sep 06 1:23:58 >
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: Lost odyssey demo next month! - Sep 14, 2006 15:09
I believe Tiz is right on this, and I find it silly that they just cannot say something like " Yeah, Microsoft gave us many $, so why the fuck shouldn' t we make games for them?" or " Yeah, we wanna make more green stuff, by XYZ" . It' s always excuses and decoys, like " Yeah... hehem... We think the Ps3 is the right choice, bebecause it has better.... um... THIS!!! It has better this thing, that makes the light effects... um... better... and NOT because the are in charge of my pay for the next couple of years" .

Although I must disagrre with you Tiz about Sakaguchi wanting to become more (though it is possible) successfull in the West, as he was plenty successful before. Although you can never have enough green, I guess.

Also, Tiz. You know I was just joking that I couldn' t remember your cyber name, right? Just wanted to make sure... No hard feelings? ...
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Lost odyssey demo next month! - Sep 14, 2006 20:02
Didn' t Sakaguchi talk in the kikizo video interview about having friends and former co-workers working for MS now?
That he talked to alot.
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Lost odyssey demo next month! - Sep 15, 2006 20:21
QuezcatoL

RE: Lost odyssey demo next month! - Sep 15, 2006 23:29
Sorry Aba but it' s not coming to ps3.
QuezcatoL

RE: Lost odyssey demo next month! - Sep 15, 2006 23:32
Change Page: < 12345 | Showing page 5 of 5, messages 81 to 90 of 90