Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Johnny Carson>George Carlin>John Stewart>Steven Colbert>David Letterman>Conan O' Brian :S
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 23 of 23
Terrak

• Total Posts : 783
RE: Johnny Carson&gt;George Carlin&gt;John Stewart&gt;Steven Colbert&gt;David Letterman&g - Apr 28, 2007 13:41
Well I still think David Lettermen is the better talk show host. I didn' t really find Colbert that funny. I definately not a fan of Conan though, but i didn' t mind Jay Leno.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Johnny Carson&gt;George Carlin&gt;John Stewart&gt;Steven Colbert&gt;David Letterman&g - Apr 28, 2007 18:00
I prefer Conan but it took me about 6 months of watching before I really got into his humour. He' s... special.
Letterman is no2 IMO.
Leno is no3.
Leno is the funniest of them but when hosting a show I think you need something more than just humour.
Conan is simply an interesting weird guy and Letterman is very professional.
Terrak

• Total Posts : 783
RE: Johnny Carson&gt;George Carlin&gt;John Stewart&gt;Steven Colbert&gt;David Letterman&g - Apr 29, 2007 09:14

ORIGINAL: ginjirou

I prefer Conan but it took me about 6 months of watching before I really got into his humour. He' s... special.

Really? I thought you either get a persons humour or you don' t. I think i prefer Lettermens humour because its a little more subdued and subtle, whereas a guy like Conan is sort of in your face. But i guess everyones humour is different so thats fine. No Comic/talkshow host is really better then the other, its more of which one you prefer, kind of like which console you prefer.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 23 of 23

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message