Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 How many 360 sold? and a list to compare!
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 25 of 25
Dyack

• Total Posts : 61
RE: How many 360 sold? and a list to compare! - Aug 09, 2006 07:54
Yea we' ll see how doomed the 360 is in Japan when games like Blue Dragon or Lost Odyssey release ;)

I guarantee there will be atleast 600,000 copies of Blue Dragon or more sold in japan come september 07. If it was a ps3 title it would be guaranteed like 1.8 million its first weekend. Guess we' ll soon find out if Japan appreciates good games no matter where they come from or if they are ridicoulous bias in favor of the japanese console makers and as a result stupidly deprive themselves of good games.

Then again Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey will need to live up to all the hype of course to see where Japan really stands. We all know they love Sakaguchi, Toriyama and Uematsu to death.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: How many 360 sold? and a list to compare! - Aug 09, 2006 08:36

ORIGINAL: ]GaNgStA[

Europe is where the true battle will take place - when PS3 launches, 360 will have about 1,5 - 2 mln units sold - PS3 will sell that many units in the first month (if they can deliver enough units).

They won' t though. It' s well known that Sony is planning on doing a worldwide launch with 2 million TOTAL units. As Majik stated, the U.S. and Japan will get the lion' s share, with Urop getting a smaller percentage (400,000 to 500,000 maybe).

Also, it' s gonna be the holiday season, and Sony won' t be able to keep the shelves stocked! So that means Mummy is going to buy the 360 or Wii for the kiddies. Should be an interesting holiday season, to say the least.
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: How many 360 sold? and a list to compare! - Aug 09, 2006 17:16
yeah , but if they can ship 6mln per month - they could be ok (remember that 360 faced some serious problems with shortages for a long time)

US is going for the 360 with Wii' s on the side!

Europe will do a 50/50 with Wii' s on the side

Japan will do a Wii, with ps3' s on the side!

That would mean that everyone has Wii and some have 360, PS3 as a second system LOL
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: How many 360 sold? and a list to compare! - Aug 14, 2006 13:48
i dont wanna sound like a fan boy but the way i see it is that it will be 360 then wii then PS3. I mean 2 games out of 3 which were a major part in selling the ps2(GTA series and WWE smackdown series) are gonna be on the 360 (except Smackdown vs Raw 07 will be on the psp and ps2 but why have it on a last gen console when u could get it on a new gen console? and the other good game, god of war, but wow the 360 has Elder Scrolls 4 and Fable 2 is coming so why bother? the way i see it is the only person who will buy it is fan boys that dont even care if it doesnt have any good games.
< Message edited by mastachefbkw -- 14 Aug 06 5:50:57 >
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: How many 360 sold? and a list to compare! - Aug 14, 2006 15:48
when people have it on the side, it means that a lot will use it as their second console. So yeah, Americans will favor the 360, Europeans will be in between, and Japan will favor PS3. Nintendo will have a leg in both camps, i think a lot of wii' s will be sitting next to either a PS3 or an Xbox360,´not that many of them will be sitting by themselves, they dont like being lonely!
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 25 of 25

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message