Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 How long do you guys play gmaes each day?
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 31 of 31
MuteCity

• Total Posts : 159
RE: How long do you guys play gmaes each day? - May 01, 2004 05:36
Usually no more than a few hours a day, sometimes not at all. However, if a game happens to really suck me in I find myself making time to play it.
konrad

• Total Posts : 431
RE: How long do you guys play gmaes each day? - May 01, 2004 12:25
I really got sucked into Shenmue 2, I got it for Christmas one year, and I just kept playing it, like 8 hours all Christmas vacation. I just loved that game! Did anyone else get sucked into the shenmue series? I know i did, but not many people seem to get into that series too much .
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: How long do you guys play gmaes each day? - May 01, 2004 14:23
Umm... Shenmue owned me. I took forever to complete the game because I just loved wondering around. The first one sucked me in more though. I found the second to be less interactive and engrossing. It was still one of my favorite games ever but the first just packed more of a punch. I had dreams about the first one. I desperately wanted revenge on Lan Di. Heh, it' s crazy but true. It is the only game that really brought out true emotion from me.
konrad

• Total Posts : 431
RE: How long do you guys play gmaes each day? - May 01, 2004 18:51
Same here! I never played the first, i watched the movie that came with the 2nd.
CapnCrunch311

• Total Posts : 285
RE: How long do you guys play gmaes each day? - May 01, 2004 19:12
I' ve been playing a ton of game' s lately for long periods of time... at a time and I still have 2 game' s in the mail that should be here soon. I' ll be pretty busy for a long time.
RavenShadow

• Total Posts : 680
RE: How long do you guys play gmaes each day? - May 01, 2004 20:55
I have also been playing alot
Its Great!
Within the last week I finished Legaia 2:Dual Saga, unlocked and beat everything in Soul Caliber 2 and almost finished the Front mission 4 demo I got yesterday
Motzzarelacheeze

• Total Posts : 17
RE: How long do you guys play gmaes each day? - Jun 03, 2004 23:50
2 hours aday onaverage
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: How long do you guys play gmaes each day? - Aug 23, 2004 13:05
I used to play 8 (or more) hours a day...

Now, I play an average of 1 hour a day, ' cause I gots obligations like family, work, and a mortgage.

Every once and a while, I get the chance to play for 4-6 hours.

If I was rich, I would have my very own gaming room and would play at least 8 hours a day...some of the time with buddies or my kids, the rest by myself...
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
RE: How long do you guys play gmaes each day? - Aug 24, 2004 03:19
I play about 5 hours a day. I remb when I played FFX I would play like 8 hours a day. What a waste I could never beat Yunalisca (Spelling) I am now playing the Onimusha series. so I am back at playing more then 5 hours. Also I am not working anymore so that leaves more time for me to play. I don' t however stay playing straight I get up after 2 hours go out and get something to eat or run around outside by the lake. Then come back and play so that I wont get fat.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: How long do you guys play gmaes each day? - Aug 24, 2004 03:26
Come this Fall my gameplaying time will increase significantly.. There' s just TOO much good $hitte coming out STARTING this week and just continuing on to the end of the year and beyond.
Clyde

• Total Posts : 11
RE: How long do you guys play gmaes each day? - Aug 24, 2004 03:30
When Kotor came out...i played it straight from start to finish.... a 40+ hour bender from start to finish...

I usually play the crap out of games I buy, then sit around excited waiting for my next purchase...

interspersed with lots of online FPS

I sleep less so I can play more

I work, go to school, drink with friends, have a girlfriend and I' d say I still get 15+ hours in a week.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 31 of 31

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message