Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 HALO 3 - looks rubbish actually!
Change Page: < 12345 > | Showing page 4 of 5, messages 61 to 80 of 86
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: HALO 3 - looks rubbish actually! - Dec 31, 2006 01:08
Elite' s are badass.
Dead Saint

• Total Posts : 205
RE: HALO 3 - looks rubbish actually! - Jan 01, 2007 23:51

You hate Halo but you read their webpage?

a mate sent me a link after i was making fun of the game [his a bit of a halo nut]
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: HALO 3 - looks rubbish actually! - Jan 02, 2007 00:25
I saw the halo3 trailer,the in-game footage looked like halo2 with little better graphiuc and in 720p.

No,im not gonna judge that small graphic as the whole of halo3,since they obivously wanna hide the real juice,but,halo3 is probanbly just gonna be a " good looking" W game and nothing above that.,
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: HALO 3 - looks rubbish actually! - Jan 02, 2007 01:48
I hope Halo 3 flops. Halo 2 was crap and Xbox no longer needs Halo games to be a hot platform.

LOL
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: HALO 3 - looks rubbish actually! - Jan 02, 2007 04:44
Iv figured out what the x button does. It will destroy the whole world
Nitro

RE: HALO 3 - looks rubbish actually! - Jan 02, 2007 05:04
Jetpack.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: HALO 3 - looks rubbish actually! - Jan 02, 2007 07:02
The x button will destroy your 360, making you buy another one.

the y button will make Mater chief Jump, and the right bumber will switch the view to a 3rd person camera, the left bumber will make you invincible and the left trigger will show your gangs territory.

the sync button is used to Fire your weapon.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: HALO 3 - looks rubbish actually! - Jan 07, 2007 10:14

I hope Halo 3 flops. Halo 2 was crap and Xbox no longer needs Halo games to be a hot platform.

Sorry, every game cant be like VF Adam
fernandino

• Total Posts : 661
RE: HALO 3 - looks rubbish actually! - Jan 07, 2007 10:40

ORIGINAL: Adam Doree

LOL

Finally, someone makes sense here about halo...

it was a crappy game that was needed in order put MS in the map and then bring some good games to the platform, now that the xbox have some good games halo is redundant

i would rather play Lost Planet than Halo 3
< Message edited by fernandino -- 7 Jan 07 2:41:38 >
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: HALO 3 - looks rubbish actually! - Jan 08, 2007 02:57

it was a crappy game that was needed in order put MS in the map and then bring some good games to the platform, now that the xbox have some good games halo is redundant

Youre not allowed an opinion until the only console you care about gets a FPS better than Halo 1.
Nitro

RE: HALO 3 - looks rubbish actually! - Jan 08, 2007 05:02

ORIGINAL: immortaldanmx

Youre not allowed an opinion until the only console you care about gets a FPS better than Halo 1.

Hahaha! He thinks Halo is overrated though...
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: HALO 3 - looks rubbish actually! - Jan 08, 2007 07:50

Make some sense you dumbfuck.

If that was a crappy game none would have gotten halo2,nor would people be eager about halo3,just check the ratings and sales.

Just because you disliked halo doesnt mean its a crappy game.

You can ask about every good rated and sold game and you will always find some dipshits who hate it,doesnt mean that the game wasn' t good.

It' s about taste,Halo was not being hyped or anything in europe before it came here.

In fact there was no review out here in Sweden until weeks after i had the game.

We loved it before it got these high ratings,and im not the only one.

Thats why halo2 sold more then FFX,and why FF13 will be outsold by halo3.
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: HALO 3 - looks rubbish actually! - Jan 08, 2007 14:41
I liked Halo 1 and 2. Didnt love em. I have played nearly every FPS ever to come out for any system. Halo wasnt revolutionary, and didn' t have many interesting guns.

It had a good story and some fun vehicles. It IS overhyped and doesnt deserve the sales figures it achieved. There have been many better more notable FPS titles.

As for immortaldnmx' s comment " Youre not allowed an opinion until the only console you care about gets a FPS better than Halo 1."

Its all opinion, but sales figures dont mean everything. Also, I bought the original Xbox and had halo as soon as it came out as I had followed it long before Microsoft bought Bungie. So yah, I played it the day it came out, same with Halo 2. There are better games.

What do you mean by better? Sales figures? Reviews? I' ve liked plenty of FPS' more than Halo 1 or 2. So have most PC gamers.
Nitro

RE: HALO 3 - looks rubbish actually! - Jan 08, 2007 16:15

ORIGINAL: Avarice

As for immortaldnmx' s comment " Youre not allowed an opinion until the only console you care about gets a FPS better than Halo 1."

Its all opinion, but sales figures dont mean everything. Also, I bought the original Xbox and had halo as soon as it came out as I had followed it long before Microsoft bought Bungie. So yah, I played it the day it came out, same with Halo 2. There are better games.

What do you mean by better? Sales figures? Reviews? I' ve liked plenty of FPS' more than Halo 1 or 2. So have most PC gamers.

Y' know, like better.

Halo is critically acclaimed. So much so that every similar game that looks like it might show the same kind of promise is called a potential Halo-killer. We' re still waiting for one.

I can' t remember Halo' s sales figures, but i bet there are shit sports games [Madden] that have actually sold more. It' s not about the sales, it' s about it actually being the best of it' s genre. A game that raised the bar so high that even the sequel failed to surpass it.

Somebody might be able to say that Halo isn' t their kind of game, but there' s no way they can say that the game was crap.
immortaldanmx

RE: HALO 3 - looks rubbish actually! - Jan 09, 2007 05:49

Somebody might be able to say that Halo isn' t their kind of game, but there' s no way they can say that the game was crap.

That was my point. Same for the definition of better: a game that sets the bar higher than ever before for that genre.
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: HALO 3 - looks rubbish actually! - Jan 09, 2007 07:06
I think both Halflife and Halflife two raised the bar in the FPS genre far more than Halo. It has one thing people have yet to do better, and its vehicles.
immortaldanmx

RE: HALO 3 - looks rubbish actually! - Jan 09, 2007 08:33
But those were PC, what I meant was on a console.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: HALO 3 - looks rubbish actually! - Jan 09, 2007 17:14

ORIGINAL: Avarice

I think both Halflife and Halflife two raised the bar in the FPS genre far more than Halo. It has one thing people have yet to do better, and its vehicles.

Yeah man, the vehicles in Halflife two were so awesome! /sarcasm
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: HALO 3 - looks rubbish actually! - Jan 09, 2007 17:58
Metroid Prime has a higher rating than Halo on gamerankings.com
That' s your Halo killer right there!
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: HALO 3 - looks rubbish actually! - Jan 09, 2007 18:50
*But then again, metriods level design is bad, ohh wait so is Halo' s but atleast that doestn offer extreme ammounts of backtrackign!
Change Page: < 12345 > | Showing page 4 of 5, messages 61 to 80 of 86

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message