Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 HAHAHAHAHA!!! Heavenly sword for eu bitches!!!
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 54 of 54
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: HAHAHAHAHA!!! Heavenly sword for eu bitches!!! - Aug 20, 2006 06:30
Well gaiden, it' s true what tiz says about all machines.

If it' s all about the games, then it makes sense to get all consoles if you can afford it, because there are always good exclusives for each console.

However If you can only afford one it makes sense to get the one with more of the games you like.

Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: HAHAHAHAHA!!! Heavenly sword for eu bitches!!! - Aug 20, 2006 06:32

ORIGINAL: uumai

Well gaiden, it' s true what tiz says about all machines.

If it' s all about the games, then it makes sense to get all consoles if you can afford it, because there are always good exclusives for each console.

However If you can only afford one it makes sense to get the one with more of the games you like.

MikayD2, Gaiden, take note..

That is how you post without having everyone jump on you.. He' s also buying a
PS3...
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: HAHAHAHAHA!!! Heavenly sword for eu bitches!!! - Aug 20, 2006 06:33
Y' know, Sony worried me when they said that there was a possibility expected launch titles could miss day one and that Heavenly Sword wouldn' t be available at launch but as long as nothing slips now they have what could turn out to be the most solid launch lineup ever.

Great/Good/Possibly OK games like...

CoD3
FEAR
Resistance: Fall of Man
Warhawk
Ridge Racer 7
Fight Night Round 3
Full Auto 2
Rainbow Six: Vegas

Rubbish games like...

Blazing Angels
MotorStorm
Formula One 06
World Snooker Championship 2007

...and i' m assuming...

Condemned (i' m assuming)
Oblivion (i' m assuming)
GRAW (it was announced and then disappeared but it would be nice)

...and then whatever is rushed for launch and the usual generic EA Sports titles.

If we factor in the " launch period" then Heavenly Sword, Colin McRae, Sega Rally, Wipeout, Alone in the Dark and the HL2 package etc make for a great sounding lineup. Whether it' ll be like that or whether games will be delayed because of machine shortages remains to be seen.
Tiz

RE: HAHAHAHAHA!!! Heavenly sword for eu bitches!!! - Aug 20, 2006 06:36
Why does EVERYONE always forget Sonic!!

Gaiden BLACK

• Total Posts : 675
RE: HAHAHAHAHA!!! Heavenly sword for eu bitches!!! - Aug 20, 2006 06:40
like i said YOU WIN i give up

ill have to wait and see launch titles for ps3 but kingdom hearts 2 is a confirmed buy. I DONT TAKE notes from nobody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!expect maybe majik
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: HAHAHAHAHA!!! Heavenly sword for eu bitches!!! - Aug 20, 2006 06:44

ORIGINAL: Majikdra6on

Y' know, Sony worried me when they said that there was a possibility expected launch titles could miss day one and that Heavenly Sword wouldn' t be available at launch but as long as nothing slips now they have what could turn out to be the most solid launch lineup ever.

Great/Good/Possibly OK games like...

CoD3
FEAR
Resistance: Fall of Man
Warhawk
Ridge Racer 7
Fight Night Round 3
Full Auto 2
Rainbow Six: Vegas

Rubbish games like...

Blazing Angels
MotorStorm
Formula One 06
World Snooker Championship 2007

...and i' m assuming...

Condemned (i' m assuming)
Oblivion (i' m assuming)
GRAW (it was announced and then disappeared but it would be nice)

...and then whatever is rushed for launch and the usual generic EA Sports titles.

If we factor in the " launch period" then Heavenly Sword, Colin McRae, Sega Rally, Wipeout, Alone in the Dark and the HL2 package etc make for a great sounding lineup. Whether it' ll be like that or whether games will be delayed because of machine shortages remains to be seen.

Yeah the launch is looking a lot better than it was a month or so back. I too wonder about the key titles like heavenly sword.

The game, which i expect to be quite big for sony, comes lets say, feb/march maybe, if the machine shortages are as bad as microsofts were then it might not get the attention is (probably) deserves, as by the time everyone can easily get a ps3, there could be much better games available, and HS could get forgotten.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: HAHAHAHAHA!!! Heavenly sword for eu bitches!!! - Aug 20, 2006 06:47
At launch I only count exclusives since the launch titles are supposed to be titles you' re buying the console for.

" Yay, I bought this $600 console so that I could play ten games I can play on the PC/current-gen consoles/the $400 next-gen console..."
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 19 Aug 06 22:48:50 >
Nitro

RE: HAHAHAHAHA!!! Heavenly sword for eu bitches!!! - Aug 20, 2006 06:51
Yeah, if they suffer shortages as expected then many companies won' t want to launch their titles and will hold off until there are more units on the market so as their game doesn' t get forgotten.

Heavenly Sword, Lair and the new Wipeout (please not another Fusion) are the only games i' m currently interested in. I' m crossing my fingers for DMC4 to be shown at TGS and announced as a suprise launch title. The vast majority of my game purchases in the next 6 months will be 360 titles. I' ll be buying Wii at launch but right now there are like 4 games i' m looking at specifically and one of those is Twilight Princess.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: HAHAHAHAHA!!! Heavenly sword for eu bitches!!! - Aug 20, 2006 06:54
At the risk of sounding like an ass, there is nothing in that lineup, i havent already played, or that i wont get on 360! But sure its better than what the 360 managed if you absolutely want a ps3
Nitro

RE: HAHAHAHAHA!!! Heavenly sword for eu bitches!!! - Aug 20, 2006 07:06

ORIGINAL: Vx Chemical

At the risk of sounding like an ass, there is nothing in that lineup, i havent already played, or that i wont get on 360! But sure its better than what the 360 managed if you absolutely want a ps3

Granted, and you both make good points, but for those that skipped 360 and missed out on games like Fight Night, Oblivion and GRAW their releases could obnly be a good thing, ....and multi-platform titles like HL2, CoD3 and FEAR certainly won' t hurt unless they are visibally inferior to the PC or 360 versions.

The PS3 version of FEAR (as shown by IGN) ...

... does not look good. I know ports from PC to PS3 is supposedly hard but that' s just pathetic.

Personally i didn' t quite enjoy FEAR as much as most others here. It just felt lame and tacky. Sure it looked nice and the concept was cool and the AI was nice but i just don' t see the mass appeal. I won' t be buying either console version.

ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: HAHAHAHAHA!!! Heavenly sword for eu bitches!!! - Aug 20, 2006 07:11

visibally

Excuse my bad english but... is that a word?
I use " visually" all the time. Is that wrong?
I know there' s " visibility" . But visibally?
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 19 Aug 06 23:12:19 >
Nitro

RE: HAHAHAHAHA!!! Heavenly sword for eu bitches!!! - Aug 20, 2006 07:17

ORIGINAL: ginjirou

visibally

Excuse my bad english but... is that a word?
I use " visually" all the time. Is that wrong?
I know there' s " visibility" . But visibally?

I' ve had a very long day. My flight was delayed for 3 hours while one of the passangers had some sort of fit and needed to be carted off to hospital. Then when we arrived at Manchester UK we had to wait in a huge queue to get through passport control because of " new security measures" .

I' m tired and need alcohol and i have to be up early in the morning. Forgive my tardy spelling?!
Tiz

RE: HAHAHAHAHA!!! Heavenly sword for eu bitches!!! - Aug 20, 2006 07:35
wait.... visibly is a word..

He just spelt it wrong..
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
RE: HAHAHAHAHA!!! Heavenly sword for eu bitches!!! - Aug 20, 2006 10:01

MikayD2, Gaiden, take note..

That is how you post without having everyone jump on you.. He' s also buying a
PS3...

Yeah what ever but i feel ya