Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 God of war 2 a must must see
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
God of war 2 a must must see - Oct 30, 2006 00:20
this game looks incredible, the graphis are the best that ps2 could push ever, if you' ve told me that this is running on gamecube or xbox i would easily believe it, in fact it for me it looks better than all xbox games, the art design is just absolutly beautiful, and those lighthing effect that remind me of ico or shadow of the colossus. this game will be the last jewel the ps2 will release, but watch the video please until the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54CHx_4Wg-Q
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: God of war 2 a must must see - Oct 30, 2006 02:24
This game looks Fantastic, God of war 1 was great, if this is anything like that [and it looks alot like it] then it will be great fun.

The graphics are mind blowing for the ps2, I would not believe it if i didnt know any better.
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: God of war 2 a must must see - Oct 30, 2006 02:55
Wow! The graphics are very impressive for a PS2. Looks like class craic to play to.
fernandino

• Total Posts : 661
RE: God of war 2 a must must see - Oct 30, 2006 03:14
the game looks great, they are pushing the PS2 over the edge, im sure many people whit old PS2´s are gonna have alot of problems whit this one, they may as well play the damn thing on the PS3.
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: God of war 2 a must must see - Oct 30, 2006 05:24
Looks better than most X360 games IMO.
f3hunter

• Total Posts : 821
RE: God of war 2 a must must see - Oct 30, 2006 05:42
It does.
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: God of war 2 a must must see - Oct 30, 2006 05:46
It' s nice, and i' m sure it' ll be good like the original, better perhaps. However I wish they' d do more with the animation, i' m starting to get picky on animation lately, and it looks so current/last gen (i know it is but i' ve come to expect better). If nothing else i wish they' d have done something with the double jump..
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: God of war 2 a must must see - Oct 30, 2006 08:47
Garghh! I dare not mention the graphics as I only watched the Youtube clip of the game provided in the link above... Is it what you all are basing the graphics on?? Do you all have some special filter in your eyes?? Although I do not doubt the game will look great!
< Message edited by dionysius -- 30 Oct 06 2:35:33 >
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: God of war 2 a must must see - Oct 30, 2006 09:23

Garghh! I dare not mention the graphics as I only watched the Youtube clip of the game provided in the link above... Is it what you all are basing the graphics on?? Do you all have some special filter in your eyes?? Do I do not doubt the game will look great!

what the heck you mean?

hey uumai, i noticed the animation is a bit weird when he was holding that rop and beating enemies, but do remmember that the game is still in developement and this video should be a bit old already... i can expect the best from this game...

in the animation departement ' im expecting much more from xbox360 and ps3, as for ps2 it' s understandable because of the limitation of the hardware.
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: God of war 2 a must must see - Oct 30, 2006 17:44

ORIGINAL: Abasoufiane

hey uumai, i noticed the animation is a bit weird when he was holding that rop and beating enemies, but do remmember that the game is still in developement and this video should be a bit old already... i can expect the best from this game...

in the animation departement ' im expecting much more from xbox360 and ps3, as for ps2 it' s understandable because of the limitation of the hardware.

Of course, i' m comparing a ps2 to what i want to see on ps3/360, yeah the rope and double jump were the worst offenders.. While it might be an early video, i doubt they are going to fix it for release
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: God of war 2 a must must see - Oct 31, 2006 05:00
Intriguing a lot better than most of the PS2 games that have been out...especially those toting " great" graphics. Not next gen, but still good.
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: God of war 2 a must must see - Oct 31, 2006 08:22
The animation on the rope when he was kicking enemies sideways was stiff, but that will undoubtedly improve in the final game.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll