Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 GTA:SA
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 59
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: Rented San Andreas - Nov 02, 2004 11:53
Just realized this thread was stickied. Guess all GTA talk is supposed to go here now.
Russian Mobster

• Total Posts : 357
RE: Rented San Andreas - Nov 02, 2004 19:40
U can also play pool in the bar 2 players.
< Message edited by russian mobster -- 11/2/2004 7:40:50 PM >
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Rented San Andreas - Nov 06, 2004 20:59
I was just wondering about the music in GTA. Is it limited to just cars still?
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Rented San Andreas - Nov 06, 2004 22:20
Yeah, indeed. The music is good though, for the most part. I don' t know why but it seems to repeat music more. The radio stations keep including little news stories or comments about things which happen in the game. For instance doing missions at the start of the game killing rival gang members will spark a news story on ' West Cost Talk Radio - WCTR' about a rising level of gang violence. There are a lot more specific things I could say but that' d be ruining some of the plot.

Certain things happen to the stations the further in the game you get. An example; Also on WCTR is a talk show but something er... happens to one of the presenters. Later in the game listening to the same station you hear that Lazlow, after being fired from V-Rock and wondering in radio purgatory for sometime, has been hired to replace him. He then interviews two characters you' ve come across in the game yourself.
Vincent Cook

• Total Posts : 152
RE: GTA:SA - Nov 07, 2004 19:28
I didn' t pre-order it but i bought it the day it came out without any sign of hesitation. Once again Rockstar have proved themselves to the gaming industry and us, the public. It' s amazing that it only took them about a year to make it after Vice City...
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Rented San Andreas - Nov 07, 2004 19:33
It wouldve been cool to implement a walkman type thing so you can listen to music outside of cars.
Vincent Cook

RE: Rented San Andreas - Nov 07, 2004 19:44
Yeah that would of been good. I think they have made the map a little bit too big. It' s very easy to get lost in the desert and takes forever to get from Los Santos to Las Venturas or San Fierro. You could use the airport to get a flight there...Has anyone gone into the military base yet? It rocks!
Russian Mobster

RE: Rented San Andreas - Nov 07, 2004 21:42
The map in GTA SA is too freaking big.

As for the game itself i hate the part that sometimes the textures dont load in time.
fathoms

• Total Posts : 1060
RE: Rented San Andreas - Nov 07, 2004 23:38

The map in GTA SA is too freaking big.

As for the game itself i hate the part that sometimes the textures dont load in time.

For the first part, 99% of gamers out there would consider the size and scope to be a GOOD thing. For the last...like you said, it' s BIG. And you have no idea how little I care about it. It doesn' t happen often enough to matter in the first place.
whatabout_paul

RE: Rented San Andreas - Nov 08, 2004 01:33
The map is big but not stupidly so. I' m 30+ hours in and still messing about, not having Las Venturas even unlocked yet. It doesn' t really take that long to get from San Andreas to Los Santos, really. It just looks a long way.

Russian Mobster, I agree, that’s one thing which is slightly annoying. It doesn' t ruin the game but makes it loose some of its polish. The only time it becomes a problem is if the game forgets to load a wall or a tree until you are too close to avoid it. That’s only happened once or twice to me.
Vincent Cook

RE: Rented San Andreas - Nov 08, 2004 05:18
Yeah, the textures don' t load in time and sometimes the floor just turns all blue. Wierd. A house has appeared out of nowhere once.
Russian Mobster

RE: Rented San Andreas - Nov 08, 2004 16:33
I was flying the remote controlled plane killing the carriers and i see a van and as i get close the trees appear and i crash.

Then when your driving fast the road doesnt load in time.So your going to jump off a road and a wall appears.

As for saying the map is big its actually a good thing it will have me playing GTA SA more then i played GTA 3 and Vice city combined.

But i still cant get into the airport.
Vincent Cook

RE: Rented San Andreas - Nov 08, 2004 17:33
Yeah. It also gives the game a bit more lifespan to it. I' ve completed it and the replayability is good!
Vincent Cook

RE: Rented San Andreas - Nov 08, 2004 17:34
Russian Mobster to get into the airport you must learn to fly in which you do this when you buy your airstrip for $80,000. It rocks. You get your own plane with it
whatabout_paul

RE: Rented San Andreas - Nov 08, 2004 20:06
$80,000???? How do you get that kind of money? I' m around the $20,000 mark now but even that took me an age. The only real money I have coming in is from Zero' s RC shop.

Oh, I' ve stumbled across a great site. It tells you where all kind of things are and is possibly most useful for finding all the tag, photo, horse shoe and oyster locations. Here:http://hem.bredband.net/708145/
Vincent Cook

RE: Rented San Andreas - Nov 08, 2004 20:26
Thanks but i don' t need it. Lol. Umm soon Whatever_Paul you will start to get around $10,000 missions from people like Woozie. Just keep on completing them and in no time you will get $80,000!
Russian Mobster

RE: Rented San Andreas - Nov 10, 2004 17:56
Right now i have $123,000 and the only missions that i can do are for the asians.
vanswa garbutt

• Total Posts : 412
RE: Rented San Andreas - Nov 11, 2004 04:36
-
<message edited by vanswa garbutt on May 30, 2012 07:01>
Vincent Cook

RE: Rented San Andreas - Nov 11, 2004 05:19
Lol. If you use cheat though it shows up every time you save saying " One or more cheats have been used, this may affect this game etc" on every save file you have. Cheating is for people who are rubbish at playing games or people who want to have fun in them....
Bling

• Total Posts : 67
RE: GTA:SA - Nov 11, 2004 06:08
Wassup everybody!

I just wanted to say this................................i' ve finished grand theft auto:san andreas! im serious

If somebody has a question about mission or somethin else maybe you can ask me
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 59

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread