Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 GTA IV will use the same graphic engine as Table Tennis!!
Change Page: < 1234567 > | Showing page 3 of 7, messages 41 to 60 of 129
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: GTA IV will use the same graphic engine as Table Tennis!! - Jun 17, 2006 07:13
So you can kick my ass AGAIN?
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: GTA IV will use the same graphic engine as Table Tennis!! - Jun 17, 2006 07:19
Was pretty even in the last game
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: GTA IV will use the same graphic engine as Table Tennis!! - Jun 17, 2006 07:26

Perhaps you can demonstrate on what a ps3 does that proofs its much more powerful

obviously becuase the cell chip was was co designed by Sony, Tosibha and God, the on screen action can go into such detail that the real world will look bland compared to it on PS3 whereas the 360 will struggle. The blue ray drive offers rockstar unlimited options in devolpment of the game, new minigames, and innovateive game ideas, like talking to your on screen charter and having in game chats. Which wont be possible on the 360. The DuelShake benifits from all of GTA4' s motion intense landscapes, where as driveing all vechiles 100% depends on the motion senseing, which renders the 360' s vechiles useless.

Also the RSX can more realisticly render water. which GTA4 will feature 99% of. with 1% being the extra content ps3 owners will get.

Also the 360 gta4 will come on 72 dvds. in one case.

So, I think my argument is one built of uber stong undenyable facts basied on the rambleings of one guy. Seriously, who do you believe?
< Message edited by silentbomber -- 16 Jun 06 23:28:16 >
Nitro

RE: GTA IV will use the same graphic engine as Table Tennis!! - Jun 17, 2006 07:31

obviously becuase the cell chip was was co designed by Sony, Tosibha and God, the on screen action can go into such detail that the real world will look bland compared to it

May i please have your permission to re-produce that quote when the need arises?!
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: GTA IV will use the same graphic engine as Table Tennis!! - Jun 17, 2006 07:34
Of course. But not in a bad way. Only people that it can offend are the French.
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: GTA IV will use the same graphic engine as Table Tennis!! - Jun 17, 2006 09:52

So you can kick my ass AGAIN?

I saw you lot going at it, I was gonna join in, but my cousin has my copy of table
tennis... Hayley rocks and is the best, Liu PING! sounds like he should
be in a Team America movie..
Nitro

RE: GTA IV will use the same graphic engine as Table Tennis!! - Jun 17, 2006 20:43
Oh so that was you!!!

We wondered who was spectating.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: GTA IV will use the same graphic engine as Table Tennis!! - Jun 17, 2006 22:01
Was one guy who spectated our games.
very creepy...
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: GTA IV will use the same graphic engine as Table Tennis!! - Jun 18, 2006 01:12

Oh so that was you!!!

We wondered who was spectating.

No, I only signed in to X-box live, and saw you lot playing, I wasn' t spectating
though.... I only spectate when Hayley' s playing..

In the history of table tennis was there ever a doubles option?
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: GTA IV will use the same graphic engine as Table Tennis!! - Jun 19, 2006 17:20

What does FTW mean?
and pwned?
and W00T!
and Rofl?

I just found a webpage that Clarifies Pwned and WOOT.

here are the quotes!

" Pwned" - A corruption of the word " Owned." This originated in an online game called Warcraft, where a map designer misspelled " owned." When the computer beat a player, it was supposed to say, so-and-so " has been owned." Instead, it said, so-and-so " has been pwned." May also be used to your friends when they lose their keys, drop a cell phone or spill coffee on their new pants.

" W00t" - " w00t" was originally a truncated expression common among players of Dungeons and Dragons tabletop role-playing game for " Wow, loot!" Thus the term passed into the net-culture where it thrived in videogame communities and lost its original meaning and is used simply as a term of excitement and extreme nerdiness.
< Message edited by VX Chemical -- 19 Jun 06 9:20:26 >
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: GTA IV will use the same graphic engine as Table Tennis!! - Jun 20, 2006 11:13

ORIGINAL: Majikdra6on

I' d much rather play a well done Getaway than a GTA game any day of the week!

I' m gonna go out on a limb, here, and predict that you will enjoy GTA4. As a matter of fact, I think we will ALL be pleasantly surprised. Just playing Nostradamus, I suppose.
GamerManX

• Total Posts : 86
RE: GTA IV will use the same graphic engine as Table Tennis!! - Jun 20, 2006 21:52
Grand theft auto has so much controversy behind it im surprised there still making them.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: GTA IV will use the same graphic engine as Table Tennis!! - Jun 20, 2006 21:59
I' d say it' s the controversy that keeps the games coming.
Who' d buy a mediocre game like that if it wasn' t getting attention through its controversy?
GamerManX

RE: GTA IV will use the same graphic engine as Table Tennis!! - Jun 20, 2006 22:01
I understand that but
by now wouldnt some type of
orginization have shut them down?
ginjirou

RE: GTA IV will use the same graphic engine as Table Tennis!! - Jun 20, 2006 22:04
Nah, it' s a human right to create stuff even though some people don' t like what you create.
If some organisation " shuts them down" then it' s old school communism and we don' t like that.
GamerManX

RE: GTA IV will use the same graphic engine as Table Tennis!! - Jun 20, 2006 22:08
Sometime communism is good
like in the war in iraq. You wont find me fighting.
Call me a communist. but at the end of the war im the communist with two
legs
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: GTA IV will use the same graphic engine as Table Tennis!! - Jun 20, 2006 22:35

Sometime communism is good
like in the war in iraq. You wont find me fighting.
Call me a communist. but at the end of the war im the communist with two
legs

Well communism isnt against war, its an aggresive goverment structure, as it only works if everyone has it in the world!
GamerManX

RE: GTA IV will use the same graphic engine as Table Tennis!! - Jun 20, 2006 22:39
the world will never be filled with anything but the belief that it will never be at peace
ginjirou

RE: GTA IV will use the same graphic engine as Table Tennis!! - Jun 20, 2006 22:47
Ok, this is getting weird. No more politics!
GamerManX

RE: GTA IV will use the same graphic engine as Table Tennis!! - Jun 20, 2006 23:21
I agree on the grounds im runnig out of big words to confuse you with
Change Page: < 1234567 > | Showing page 3 of 7, messages 41 to 60 of 129

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread