Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 DoAX2 outsells all PS3 games!
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 25 of 25
f3hunter

• Total Posts : 821
RE: DoAX2 outsells all PS3 games! - Dec 02, 2006 08:48

Everyone else thinks you' re a sonyfanboy,how come?

No, 360 fanboys like yourself try to make anyone who is dissapointed with the 360 automatically a Sony fanboy..
< Message edited by f3hunter -- 2 Dec 06 0:59:17 >
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: DoAX2 outsells all PS3 games! - Dec 02, 2006 08:49
No?!,you gonna pretend lik you' rnt?

lol @ u

f3hunter

• Total Posts : 821
RE: DoAX2 outsells all PS3 games! - Dec 02, 2006 08:59
From now on im gona agree with you all, to fit in..

Yes 360 is an awesome console, its thriving in Japan, totally owning Ps3 and i play my 360 every day becuase its games are so additctive..

Im in the club
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: DoAX2 outsells all PS3 games! - Dec 02, 2006 09:17
360 has been a big dissapointment in Japan so far,however BD is the 2nd most wanted game by tje japanse gamers and got very good score.

And now DOAX2 sells more then any newly released ps3 game.

Plz let 360 have its days also,it has done very very good lately and we write about it,but people like you always point out old fact about how much 360 sold so far,did you forget when Jap people could pre-order BD 360 sold 100k on just ONE DAY.

So ofc any of these news are very importent and intresting,when a game like BD can turn the tide.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: DoAX2 outsells all PS3 games! - Dec 02, 2006 09:56

ORIGINAL: f3hunter

From now on im gona agree with you all, to fit in..

Yes 360 is an awesome console, its thriving in Japan, totally owning Ps3 and i play my 360 every day becuase its games are so additctive..

Im in the club

The simple fact that you took my " 360 > PS3 in Japan!!!" remark seriously says volumes in itself.

Microsoft can' t possibly hope to compete with Sony and Nintendo in Japan. That' s a fact and everybody on Gods green Earth knows it. Because DoAX2 sold in higher numbers than all of the PS3 launch titles (though not combined) is hillarious, but you shouldnt take it seriously because the DoAX2 figure is for 6 days while the PS3 figures are only for 2. If Sony had had more tha 80,000 units available then there would have been more games sold and this thread wouldn' t exist.

Stop taking my comments to mean i think Microsoft is doing well in Japan and realise i' m taking the piss out of both Microsoft and their fanboys.

Oh, but i don' t agree that 360 games have average graphics. You are definitely being too harsh. Gears and Rainbow Six are stunning.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 25 of 25

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message