Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Dead or alive 4 is delayed !!
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 39 of 39
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Dead or alive 4 is delayed !! - Nov 05, 2005 07:55
next time i' ll spare you babelfish although it' s funny and i' ll make the translation ... well according to the website , first it was a rumor from certain sources and then it became official , january 2006
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Dead or alive 4 is delayed !! - Nov 06, 2005 05:28
Albogino

Monolith (fear, no one lives forever) is making Condemned, sega is the publisher. but yeah, it looks great, might take it as my 3rd game,

it sucks if DOA 4 really is delayed, MS is reallly screwing up the launch. Games i want are dwindling, right now i can only come up with PDZ, and Kameo, might get a racing game, but im bored with them quickly. I wan DOA 4 damnit. And i was thinking of getting a 5 game bundle, i cant even find 5 games i want,, Bah
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Dead or alive 4 is delayed !! - Nov 06, 2005 12:35
Wow. I was really looking forward to getting the 360, but this is certainly disappointing. You guys are right; if it' s true that DOA4 is delayed then the launch lineup is looking very anemic. My last hope is PDZ and PGR.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Dead or alive 4 is delayed !! - Nov 06, 2005 14:02
I' m pretty sure this has nothing to do with the United States launch.
Chee Saw

RE: Dead or alive 4 is delayed !! - Nov 06, 2005 14:33

ORIGINAL: locopuyo

I' m pretty sure this has nothing to do with the United States launch.

I hope you' re right. I remember seeing something about games that were being tested by the ESRB, and there was one game that was slated for launch that wasn' t going through the rounds yet. I don' t remember whether it was DOA4 or PDZ, but I was thinking, " uh-oh" .
Vx Chemical

RE: Dead or alive 4 is delayed !! - Nov 07, 2005 23:05
I guess info would have been released by now if the game was late in either europe or the US, so i think its just french crazyness
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Dead or alive 4 is delayed !! - Nov 08, 2005 04:02
We' ll find out in the next few weeks. I can' t beleive an official release schedual hasn' t been released yet anyway. Thats the only way we' ll find out for sure.
Abasoufiane

RE: Dead or alive 4 is delayed !! - Nov 08, 2005 14:57
yeah that' s really weird , i' m strating to have some doubts about this news
whatabout_paul

RE: Dead or alive 4 is delayed !! - Nov 08, 2005 17:20
If it were just 1 site reporting this I' d have dismissed it by now. The fact a few French sites were saying the same still leaves me slightly uneasy. I would love to take the game home a lauch with PGR3, hook up to live for the first time and test my metal.
KiLLeR

• Total Posts : 314
RE: Dead or alive 4 is delayed !! - Nov 10, 2005 10:39
www.xbox360news.com has the info u need on DOA4. Apparently it' d gonna launch on December 1. It' s not too far from the 360 launch date, but it' s still far enough to piss off a lot of 360 fans. I think they should' ve just fuckin waited until 2006 to release the 360. They rushed everything so much, an now look...i' m just pissed
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Dead or alive 4 is delayed !! - Nov 10, 2005 12:12
Okay, how about you just pretend it doesn' t come out until 2006 and get one then. I' m happy it comes out in 12 days. I can' t wait to play PGR3 and PDZ. I didn' t plan on getting DOA4 right away anyways. I won' t have enough time to play all of the games and need to build up some more money.
KiLLeR

RE: Dead or alive 4 is delayed !! - Nov 10, 2005 15:11
ye but what I was trying to say is that what they told us before and what they r doing now, totally diff. and they' re having shortages of 360s on purpose? that just pisses me off man, don' t care about the reasons why.
Abasoufiane

RE: Dead or alive 4 is delayed !! - Nov 10, 2005 16:07
all right guys , here is what make things clearer there is a news on the website www.best4gamers.com that says

Après le report de la version européenne, c' est au tour de la mouture ricaine de Dead or Alive 4 de subir un retard intempestif. Tout comme chez nous, le lancement de la Xbox 360 n' aura pas son jeu de combat phare dans son line-up. Prévu jusqu' alors pour le 22 novembre, le titre sortira finalement le 1er décembre.

translation:

after the delay of the europen verison, it' s americans turn to suffer. like us, xbox360will not get its glory fighting game on its line-up. aimed for the 22 november, now the title will be on shelves until 1st december.

ok that' s much better than babelfish... well i guess that explains everything, the delay to january was affecting only europeens
Vx Chemical

RE: Dead or alive 4 is delayed !! - Nov 10, 2005 23:22
I think its weird only french sites are reporting the delay, i would be sure the rest of europe would as well.
KiLLeR

RE: Dead or alive 4 is delayed !! - Nov 10, 2005 23:36
northamerican sites r reporting themtoo. www.xbox360news.com
Vx Chemical

RE: Dead or alive 4 is delayed !! - Nov 11, 2005 00:20
Yeah, but thats only untill december 1st, well in time for european launch, though stumbling my way through amazon.co.uk, i saw that they have it set for January, so maybe it is true, its getting harder and harder finding my launch titles, but i guess i dont have to be sad going home with a game i wanted but couldnt afford.

Right now its looking to be:

Kameo
PDZ
Condemned
maybe PGR
Chee Saw

RE: Dead or alive 4 is delayed !! - Nov 11, 2005 05:57

ORIGINAL: Vx Chemical

Kameo
PDZ
Condemned
maybe PGR

Not a bad selection. My friend and I decided that we' re going to buy different games at the launch. For instance, I' m getting Ridge Racer whereas he' s getting PGR3. That way we can play a larger variety of games at launch. Of course we' re BOTH getting PDZ!
KiLLeR

RE: Dead or alive 4 is delayed !! - Nov 11, 2005 10:34
LoL, I still need to get a job so I can make some money and buy a premium 360. and I' m planning on buying PDZ, Kameo (never liked the genre but wanna give it one more try), PGR3, Condemned. I' m not gonna buy call of duty since I' m honetly bored with the series, all WW2 games in general. Unless they come up with something unique, I' m not buying ww2 games anymore.
whatabout_paul

RE: Dead or alive 4 is delayed !! - Nov 14, 2005 12:07
The French were right but the mystery remains... how come they picked up on the delay and nobody else seemed to report it?
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 39 of 39

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message