Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Dark Sector
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 24 of 24
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Dark Sector - Nov 07, 2006 09:29
ok i watched the trailer you got for me majik and yeah i admit it' s much beter than those low res but still, some people say it' s still impressive today, what' s so impressive about it? there is aliasing, the lighthing/shadow are nothing new (FEAR, DOOM 3) , quake 4 robots are nicer in quality and the textures are just plain DOOM 3 and all those games i just mentioned are NOT NEXT GEN...

yes it was so much impressive back then, but absolutly not today, just ask yourself a question if that game was released today on 360 with that graphic quality, would you be happy or disapointed... i for myself know that if i own a ps3 or 360, i' ll be very disapointed today... and you own a 360 not me may be you should know better...
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Dark Sector - Nov 07, 2006 09:48
Dude, you' re missing the point. It wouldn' t have been released like that, it was nowhere near complete and we' d probably be looking at it being launched around now if you think about it. So, since the engine hasn' t changed, it would have looked like this...

...but in space.

What we are saying is that we preferred the sci-fi style, although i personally actually really like the new direction more than how it was originally.

As it is, because the changed the game it' s still got a fair amount of development time left and will probably look even better than in these new screens.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Dark Sector - Nov 07, 2006 10:25

The main character for this (based on the old trailers) should be voiced by
Christian Bale, he looks like him enough anyway.

That' s a little spooky.
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Dark Sector - Nov 07, 2006 18:25
all right i see, but i guess that this art direction is more original than the cliché hybrib cyborg ninja, in fact the whole direction has changed, they changed the game completly , i hope this will turn out a great game.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 24 of 24

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message