Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 DS Lite, or a ' budget' PS2 set?
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 36 of 36
Byakko

• Total Posts : 599
RE: DS Lite, or a ' budget' PS2 set? - Jul 17, 2006 11:33
Well, having a Big ' K' on the front of your shirt would prolly bring alot of ' Special K' jokes

And, though I have an Xbox, I don' t go on Xbox Live One thing is the cost, the other thing is I have no idea how to connect to the internet if my router is about 6-10 meters away from me

Anyway, I need to choose one game to go with the NDS Lite bundle.

The guy at the store was pushing for Brain Age Academy, or the other one. I' m having exams soon, maybe it makes sense to have that for my first game...

Buuut, Nintendogs is like, mascot of the DS. Seems a shame not to get them first...

I have to keep my DS purchase a secret from the folks see They confiscated my GBA, so I went back to playing my Gameboy Color XD

Sooo, I have to keep my DS a secret in my drawer. If I get Nintendogs though, I have to constantly play with it =/

...maybe Age of Empires, Age of Kings?
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: DS Lite, or a ' budget' PS2 set? - Jul 17, 2006 20:00
noooo, get nintendogs!....

....i really wanna see some cute little perky puppies...
< Message edited by Bishonen -- 20 Jul 06 19:41:06 >
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: DS Lite, or a ' budget' PS2 set? - Jul 17, 2006 20:04

ORIGINAL: Bishonen

noooo, get nintendogs!....

....i really wanna see some cute little perky puppies...

She' s about your age too.
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: DS Lite, or a ' budget' PS2 set? - Jul 17, 2006 20:19

]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: DS Lite, or a ' budget' PS2 set? - Jul 17, 2006 20:25
Brain training seems awesome, but it won' t be easy to hide your DS LITE with nintendogs since
1.It' s glossy/shiney
2.You need to call your puppy to the mic on your DS
3.Those damn puppies keep barking :)

Get Mario KArt if you know anyone with the DS - it' s just craxzy fun to play in multiplayer with other people - much better than online.
< Message edited by ]gangsta[ -- 17 Jul 06 12:26:27 >
Byakko

RE: DS Lite, or a ' budget' PS2 set? - Jul 18, 2006 14:45
Noone around here with the DS...my buddy only had a PSP and I don' t see him around anymore =/

Well, what' s the diff between Brain Age and Big Brain academy? Other than the graphics...

Honestly, I have to choose from either a cartoony professor, or a really weird 3D-polygon one that looks alot like the old Playstation mascot...
]GaNgStA[

RE: DS Lite, or a ' budget' PS2 set? - Jul 18, 2006 15:49
go with brain training - academy tells gices you different tasks and tells you if you what proffesions could be good for you.It' s fun , but it' s not as good as BT (That' s all based on reviews mind you)
Byakko

RE: DS Lite, or a ' budget' PS2 set? - Jul 20, 2006 17:34
Actually, EGM said that Big Brain Academy is actually tougher.

Anyway, I just bought my new DS Lite It' s Dark Blue, which is very nice, though the inside isn' t as shiny as the outside. Too bad the Black one isn' t here yet (it' s on the personal wishlist of the guy at the counter apparently).

I decided on Big Brain Academy anyway. It looks cuter LOL. But I decided to go with EGM' s view that it' s tougher, plus more long lasting (although I really did want the drawing task in Brain Training).

Also went ahead and bought a hardfoam black cover for it so it won' t get scratches...but it' s covered in fingerprints now lol. Oily fingers...

Too bad I can' t unveil my DS ' officially' to my folks till about 3-4 months from now
]GaNgStA[

RE: DS Lite, or a ' budget' PS2 set? - Jul 21, 2006 02:15
you' re lucky to be an asian cause you didn' t have to kill people to get enamel navy (not dark blue /fixed/ you bloody ignorant!!!)

Look at my proud eastern european face after receiving mine today (oh yeah!)

< Message edited by ]gangsta[ -- 21 Jul 06 5:51:23 >
Byakko

RE: DS Lite, or a ' budget' PS2 set? - Jul 21, 2006 07:51
' green' ?

Yes, we get fantastic color selection on stuff here Prolly the proximity to Japan, plus the fact that most of the stuff is produced in China and Taiwan anyway XD

Though strangely, we never ever got the White GBA (mine, my dad bought for me when he was in the US). So when I said I didn' t want another White GB/DS to get dirty and chose the Dark Blue, the guy at the counter was shocked that there WAS a White GBA

*looks at pic*

OOoo, reflected trees! And look! A license plate! Now I can stalk you to whereever you live
whiteguysamurai

• Total Posts : 316
RE: DS Lite, or a ' budget' PS2 set? - Jul 21, 2006 10:06
If you don' t already have a handheld, a DS isn' t a bad system by any stretch.
Though it can be a bit fragile, but then again all handhelds can be.

As for the ps2, the only reason to buy " it" is by sheer volume of games, of which 70% are boring and uninteresting.

....Get the DS.
]GaNgStA[

RE: DS Lite, or a ' budget' PS2 set? - Jul 21, 2006 13:52

OOoo, reflected trees! And look! A license plate! Now I can stalk you to whereever you live

Not my car , but you could still find those trees :)
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: DS Lite, or a ' budget' PS2 set? - Jul 21, 2006 17:27
I don' t even wanna know what G-Mans face will look like after receiving his new
black Wii.. Actually... I can' t imagine the picture he' ll post but please ]GaNgStA[
none in your birthday suit yeah?

Byakko

RE: DS Lite, or a ' budget' PS2 set? - Jul 22, 2006 21:00
Maybe do the Numa Numa dance with it

And Gangster, I can find the car, and find your town And yes, I CAN trace with trees muahahahhaha!
Jessica Spencer

• Total Posts : 62
RE: DS Lite, or a ' budget' PS2 set? - Jul 24, 2006 01:43
I`m not being bad or anything but I don`t like Sony but I LOVE the DS Lite!!! I like the PSP though. It`s kind of strange that I don`t like Sony as I grew up with Sony and my uncle gave me lots of Sony games. My uncle and I have no idea why his PS2 just suddenly broke as well. Maybe Sony did it so he would buy a new one or a PS3!!!
]GaNgStA[

RE: DS Lite, or a ' budget' PS2 set? - Jul 24, 2006 04:29

I don' t even wanna know what G-Mans face will look like after receiving his new
black Wii.. Actually... I can' t imagine the picture he' ll post but please ]GaNgStA[
none in your birthday suit yeah?

1.I' m getting the white one.
2.I can' t promise not wearing a b.suite but avoid 25th of july if you don' t want to see this.

Maybe do the Numa Numa dance with it

U' ve ruined my suprise for KIKIZO...damn you!

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 36 of 36

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message