Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Conspiracy Theory
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 26
Mikey G

• Total Posts : 70
Conspiracy Theory - Oct 07, 2004 01:41
For all you guys that love conspiracy stuff.

Here' s your linky

http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon.php#Main
Regret in 2010

• Total Posts : 106
RE: Conspiracy Theory - Oct 07, 2004 03:40
i never really thought about the pentagon hit. i just was thinking about the world trade centers. thats odd
Mikey G

RE: Conspiracy Theory - Oct 07, 2004 22:26
Ya, its kinda creepy. I never really thought of it either.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Conspiracy Theory - Oct 07, 2004 23:07
So does anyone have any explanations of what may have hit the Pentagon if the plane did not? And why?
Mikey G

RE: Conspiracy Theory - Oct 07, 2004 23:58
A UFO escaped from Area 51 and it flew into the pentagon, at perfect timing with the terrorist attacks...
Joe Redifer

RE: Conspiracy Theory - Oct 08, 2004 00:53
So no realistic explanations?

Why would they say a bigger jet hit the Pentagon?

Why would they cover stuff like this up?

OR:

Why would the government attack the Pentagon themselves?
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: Conspiracy Theory - Oct 08, 2004 04:25
I just find it interesting. Kind of makes you think.
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Conspiracy Theory - Oct 08, 2004 04:51
I find most conspiracy theories the products of schizo' s believing that there is always something just under the surface. Believe it or not, sometimes things happen just as they played out and happen for those reasons. To me if you want interesting look up UFO' s or ghosts, but if you want useless trash then read up on some conspiracy theories. For me there are 1,000 better things to research than this shit.
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
RE: Conspiracy Theory - Oct 08, 2004 14:56
Whoa that was wierd I never thought about it like that. Where did that plane go?
MisterJohnny

• Total Posts : 18
RE: Conspiracy Theory - Oct 09, 2004 00:20

For me there are 1,000 better things to research than this ***.

you' re not really researching it if you just watching a video for a few minutes, are you?

anyways, i thought it was interesting, but the real question is, why would the gov' t pay money on attacking themselves and then having to repair all the damage?
yoshimitsu15

RE: Conspiracy Theory - Oct 09, 2004 01:50
Ummm...where did I say I just watched a video?
MisterJohnny

• Total Posts : 18
RE: Conspiracy Theory - Oct 09, 2004 02:43
i never said you did. i just said watching the video is not classified as researching conspiracy theories. hey. that rhymes.

call me an idiot for just thinking this, but conspiracy is like cons and piracy put together. does piracy have anything to do with conspiracy?
yoshimitsu15

RE: Conspiracy Theory - Oct 09, 2004 07:03
There is no video being mentioned. Try thinking your thoughts through before you let your fingers continue to let you, and the rest here at Kikizo down. Your idiocy is starting to hurt my head.

And just a little side note to be even more of a bastard...nothing rhymes in those two sentences, if you want to call them that...
Regret in 2010

RE: Conspiracy Theory - Oct 11, 2004 01:12

There is no video being mentioned.

dumbass, did you even click on the link before you started posting on the thread? if you had clicked on the link you would have seen a VIDEO about the airplane crashing into the pentagon. therefore, i believe, there was a video being mentioned. you were just being stupid.
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
RE: Conspiracy Theory - Oct 11, 2004 15:23
Whoa..
IORI YAGAMI1211

• Total Posts : 185
RE: Conspiracy Theory - Oct 11, 2004 17:31
the Conspiracy Therory behind the Crash at the Pentagon is that is was Bush that did it. he was hated be the U.S. and needed something to make the U.S. love him, and War is always the way to make ppl love you. it makes ppl appear stronger when war is going on. the Conspiracy is that Bush sent a Fighter jet to hit the Pentagon with a missle to give the appearce of a second attack to make it look like a " Attack on the U.S." . if you care the Conspiracy goes deeper. it was the reason of getting Saddam out of power. if you think about it, why make a " War on Terrorism" if wars are a one on one thing (i mean Government against Gov.). then why the War? to make the U.S. love him AND get Saddam out of power.Why Saddam? finish Daddy work. Bush the First was fighting Saddam to a stand still and got nothing done. Here comes Bush Jr. and Saddam is evil Again! Saddam said that he had no WMD. and he did not. here is why: Saddam knew if he did have them the U.S. will be up his Butt is he did anything else. so he did not have them but Wait...........Saddam is evil again and evil can not be trusted. Some might say that is a bit much for Love from the U.S. but there is more. alot deeper. but Yoshimitsu15 does not care for this so i will stop here.
yoshimitsu15

RE: Conspiracy Theory - Oct 12, 2004 05:04

dumbass, did you even click on the link before you started posting on the thread?

Ummm, no...I have better things to do than watch bullshit videos...

If you want to get technical, my post was pertaining to MY former post about the subject. He decided to make a point about me not watching a video and to me there was no video. With that being said, if the great Johan Shoemaker has nothing else to add he can politely sit down and shut the fuck up. You had better hope that you never ever make a mistake at these forums or I will tear you a new asshole each and every time...

And might I add...does anyone find it ironic that someone who can' t even use capitalization calls someone else stupid? Not as observant as I should have been? Yes, stupid no...I reserve that title for a few people here at Kikizo.
Mikey G

RE: Conspiracy Theory - Oct 13, 2004 21:10

Ummm, no...I have better things to do than watch bull*** videos...

If you want to get technical, my post was pertaining to MY former post about the subject. He decided to make a point about me not watching a video and to me there was no video. With that being said, if the great Johan Shoemaker has nothing else to add he can politely sit down and shut the *** up. You had better hope that you never ever make a mistake at these forums or I will tear you a new asshole each and every time...

And might I add...does anyone find it ironic that someone who can' t even use capitalization calls someone else stupid? Not as observant as I should have been? Yes, stupid no...I reserve that title for a few people here at Kikizo.

Did you HAVE to say that?...Seriously though, you are a mean person...a lot of your posts (including ones in here) are not really nice and toatally unnecessary...Go ahead and respond back to me in a way that " flames" me if you have to...
Regret in 2010

RE: Conspiracy Theory - Oct 14, 2004 02:48

does anyone find it ironic that someone who can' t even use capitalization calls someone else stupid?

ok, seriously, youre running out of good insults here. youre fighting a losing battle, but youre too arrogant to admit the fact. just shut your mouth before you embarass yourself. oh, wait, you just did. besides, you come barging in this thread thinking your opinion is the best one, trying to rack up your post #, i dont know, and insult a few decent people that just bring up an interesting subject in the process.

do me a favor, yoshi, and look over your previous posts in this thread. read them very carefully, think about their purpose and how they contribute to this thread, and then you can post your reply to me. do all the stupid flames that you want to me, i dont care. but just make sure the reply is emailed to me or something other then posted on this thread, because youre -- what was it -- " letting yourself, and all of kikizo, down."

my email address is craphead7468@aol.com

im sorry, mikey g, but you can use that email address, too, and yell at me for having a part in ruining your thread. it was a good topic, too, except some jackass had to post some stupid crap on it, and it pissed me off.

In response to the following complaint I have decided to change my signature:

" by the way, yoshimitsu you might want to click the little checkbox that makes your signature disappear." -Jonah Shoemaker, Residential Dumbass

ha. residential dumbass. i like that.
Joe Redifer

RE: Conspiracy Theory - Oct 14, 2004 03:56
On that note, though, why AREN' T you able to properly capitalize and punctuate your missives? It really does help people take you more seriously. When I see people writing in all lowercase, spelling " you" as " u" and spelling " aren' t" as " arent" it makes me think the person writing the stuff must be less than 8 years old. Seriously.

EDIT: This applies to everyone who does this, not just you.
< Message edited by Joe Redifer -- 10/14/2004 3:57:58 AM >
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 26

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread