Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Babes
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 28
jet2230

• Total Posts : 16
Babes - Jun 23, 2004 11:03
u r all perverts
jet2230

RE: Babes - Jun 23, 2004 11:07
i can understand the need for GROWNUPS (key word there) to b fasinated with tits or wotever - but this is a games web site. little kids will b accessing this site often... so why have something like babes section on this site? yes, ur all pervs.

kikizo, shame on u.
jet2230

RE: Babes - Jun 23, 2004 11:09
im actually suprised i didnt' t have a default ' babe' avatar when i registered. a well deserved pat on the back for kikizo. nice.
Tsuki Dood

• Total Posts : 6
RE: Babes - Jun 23, 2004 15:49
You come on just to diss Kikizo? Why bother? It' s a video game review and news and movie review and news as well. But, aren' t there these ' babes' in movies? Besides, how many of those pictures show anything...I have seen none.
PS2Poodoo

• Total Posts : 273
RE: Babes - Jun 23, 2004 17:30
wow what a moron. This is the first person I' ve seen on these boards who I thought was completely retarded.

A good majority of video game players are guys....and most guys don' t mind seeing half naked women. It only makes sense to put the 2 together.

Well, I' ve completely wasted this 30 seconds of my life on this attention-starved closet homosexual
jet2230

RE: Babes - Jun 24, 2004 08:50

most guys don' t mind seeing half naked women

really? if u would try to look beyond ur perv friends & family than maybe you will realise there are quite a few ' guys' who do mind seeing half naked women
jet2230

RE: Babes - Jun 24, 2004 09:00

You come on just to diss Kikizo?

thats right.

Why bother?

pervisiom leads to a lot more than than u can imagian. and yes, take it which ever way u want it, looking at half naked women is wrong in every way.

aren' t there these ' babes' in movies?

yup, they probably are.

To sin is a human business, to justify sins is a devilish business: Leo Nikolaevich Tolstoy : Russian author, 1828-1910

Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Babes - Jun 24, 2004 10:07
Look at Jet2230' s atrocious spelling and grammar. He doesn' t even have the ability or patience to type all three letters in the word " you" . Look at his spellings of " whatever" (wotever) and " imagine" (imagian)among other things. He responds to his own posts in order to keep it on top.

He says :

" little kids will b accessing this site often..."

Obviously he is probably one of those young, innocent children who be accessing our fine site. He seems to be a troll. I' d lock this thread and keep an eye on this guy' s IP, just in case he tries to register multiple screennames to stir up useless things.
Joe Redifer

RE: Babes - Jun 24, 2004 10:09
Accidental Double Post.
< Message edited by Joe Redifer -- 6/24/2004 12:04:44 PM >
jet2230

RE: Babes - Jun 24, 2004 10:48
at least i dont have to double post to make my point.

and i do apolagise for my atrocious spelling mistakes. i dont have much of a education as i grew up in a 3rd world country where the mighty americans & british are still teaching us a vital lesson in life.

I' d lock this thread and keep an eye on this guy' s IP

Guantanamo Bay ring any bells
jet2230

RE: Babes - Jun 24, 2004 10:59

Obviously he is probably one of those young, innocent children who be accessing our fine site.

ooo oo lookie here.. gammer. tut tut.
Joe Redifer

RE: Babes - Jun 24, 2004 12:05
Yeah I know. I was making fun. You said the same thing, except I actually spelled out " be" .

And the double post was an accident to to the slowness of the forum at the time (I assume the site was doing a routine backup of itself).
PS2Poodoo

RE: Babes - Jun 24, 2004 13:50
do your parents abuse you jet?

If I had to guess, I would say that you are 13 or 14. Then again, you could be mentally challenged
jet2230

RE: Babes - Jun 24, 2004 14:08

do your parents abuse you jet?

not at all. i would like to think my parents have raised me to their best of abilities, which is more than i can say for urs.

even if u ment that as a joke there is a very serious side effect to it.

i have to go, will comment on this when i get back.
Idekii

• Total Posts : 52
RE: Babes - Jun 24, 2004 18:20
There are other ways of denouncing evil besides barging in and calling everyone perverted. By doing things the way you have, you effectively destroy your own arguement, for others will look upon you and say unto themselves, " Behold, a hypocrite."

And incidentally, not everyone here does spend their time looking at the babes section, or even the posts on the forums regarding that topic.
PS2Poodoo

RE: Babes - Jun 24, 2004 19:25
This thread just brought to my attention that there was a babes section, thanx jet!
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Babes - Jun 24, 2004 20:31
You know, you' re right. There are a bunch of guys who mind, and they all went to San Francisco. If you do not want to see " Babes" , don' t click the link. There is nothing " wrong" , " sinful" or " new" about enjoying seeing beautiful (half naked?) women. If you feel strongly enough about this topic then just leave and go start a group against Playboy, Maxim, Stuff, and every other " guy magazine" on the planet. And while your at it, you can go to San Francisco and have a gay marrige too.

And Idekii, your right. I' ve only been to the Babes section once, I usually chech the game news and come to the forum. And for the record: YES, I AM A PERVERT. And after this post I' m going to the babes section. Thanks, and to all: if looking at women is perverted, every straight man in the world is a pervert.
< Message edited by immortaldanmx -- 6/24/2004 8:36:36 PM >
jet2230

RE: Babes - Jun 24, 2004 20:51

denouncing evil

congrats on ur choice of wording, got a nice ring to it that has.

There are other ways of denouncing evil

i hope so.

By doing things the way you have, you effectively destroy your own arguement, for others will look upon you and say unto themselves, " Behold, a hypocrite."

ur good.

And incidentally, not everyone here does spend their time looking at the babes section, or even the posts on the forums regarding that topic.

yes im well aware of that now. apologies to those who accidently clicked on this thread not expecting pictures of women degrading themselves.

This thread just brought to my attention that there was a babes section, thanx jet!

[:' (]
jet2230

RE: Babes - Jun 24, 2004 21:01

you' re right

thank you.

There is nothing " wrong" , " sinful" or " new" about enjoying seeing beautiful (half naked?) women

prositution, drugs and even death play a big part in this. totaly disagree with this comment.

If you feel strongly enough about this topic then just leave and go start a group against Playboy, Maxim, Stuff, and every other " guy magazine" on the planet. And while your at it, you can go to San Francisco and have a gay marrige too.

hmm i dont like looking at naked women, i must be gay. darn it, why didn' t i c this ealier. u seem to know a lot of info on gays.

YES, I AM A PERVERT

i' ll back u up 100% on this.
Joe Redifer

RE: Babes - Jun 24, 2004 23:46
Tell us about yourself (urself?) Jet. Why should we listen to you if we know nothing of your credentials? What religion do you belong to and how involved are you with it? How old are you? Are you male or female? Do you really think that your opinions are going to change anything here at Kikizo, or do you just like to argue?

Please reply and make an attempt to spell out each word (like " you" instead of " u" ). Spelling like that also makes you look extremely uneducated and/or a moron. Why would anyone want to listen to the ramblings of such a person?
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 28

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message