Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Babes
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 28 of 28
RavenShadow

• Total Posts : 680
RE: Babes - Jun 25, 2004 03:33
I can' t believe such a discussion is taking place.
If individuals who frequent this site wish to take a look at some beautiful women (who I don' t beleive are being degraded in any way since most of them are highly successful actresses, models, musicians, etc and if you asked them it would probably be news to them that they were being degraded) they should be able to do so.
If individuals who frequent this site do not wish to look at the women then they don' t. It is as simple as that.
To each there own
However to attack (calling everyone perverts) just because some individuals do something you don' t agree with is relatively closed-minded. Not everyone necessarily shares your views and you are in no position to take the stand to try and get people to change their views to the " right" way you see it.
Again, to each their own.
This " discussion" should be put to rest just because it does nothing for the site.
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: Babes - Jun 25, 2004 04:12
I agree, you don' t want to look, don' t look. Don' t agree with it, don' t look. As far as I know, everything done on this forum is tasteful, and would not harm a 13 or 14 year old. I am sure they can see a lot worse elsewhere.
RavenShadow

• Total Posts : 680
RE: Babes - Jun 25, 2004 04:30

I am sure they can see a lot worse elsewhere.

For sure. They could search the word boob on google and get a lot worst.
Hell they could be doing a project on like Britney Spears and type that in google and watch out!
PS2Poodoo

• Total Posts : 273
RE: Babes - Jun 25, 2004 08:44
Basically, this guy Jet needed someone to pay attention to him, there is nothing more to it. And, since he prefers the company of men, this was his way of getting attention from the normal population

It' s ok jet, you' re 2 dads did well in raising you
jet2230

• Total Posts : 16
RE: Babes - Jun 25, 2004 10:23

Basically, this guy Jet needed someone to pay attention to him, there is nothing more to it.

well done for that observation. u seem to assume a lot of things, like that joe red neck guy.

if attention is what i seek, then why give it to me?

It' s ok jet, you' re 2 dads did well in raising you

o.k.
jet2230

RE: Babes - Jun 25, 2004 11:05

I can' t believe such a discussion is taking place.

why not. after all this thread is in the ' EVERYTHING ELSE' category. so why why why not.

This " discussion" should be put to rest just because it does nothing for the site.

why why why. i seem to have managed to bring out the pervs in this thread. thats a good enough reason to keep it going. common u pervs, type away.

the rest of ur reply seemed like endless blabber.
jet2230

RE: Babes - Jun 25, 2004 11:19

Tell us about yourself (urself?) Jet. Why should we listen to you if we know nothing of your credentials?

free speech my red neck friend. ur country preeches of it everyday yet manages to screw it up.

What religion do you belong to and how involved are you with it?

muslim, i try to stick to it the best i can.

How old are you?

Are you male or female?

male

Do you really think that your opinions are going to change anything here at Kikizo

no

or do you just like to argue?

i c nothing wrong in a good argumentative discussion. even tho u might not think this is 1.

Please reply and make an attempt to spell out each word (like " you" instead of " u" ).

u seem to perfectly understand what i am typing, so why should i change the why i type just cos u say so. i mean its not as if im typing an essay or something, although i could have done by the amout of crap ive had to reply to.

Spelling like that also makes you look extremely uneducated and/or a moron.

no it dosnt.

Why would anyone want to listen to the ramblings of such a person?

ask every1 who has replied here u might get ur answer.
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: Babes - Jun 25, 2004 11:44
Wow, this is new...

jet2230, this will be your first and only warning, there' s nothing wrong with bringing up topics like this but you did it in the wrong way and whilst this was fairly amusing it' s not the kind of behaviour we want here. So we' ll give you a chance to be good.

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 28 of 28

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message