Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Assassins Creed Confirmed for 360
Change Page: < 1234 | Showing page 4 of 4, messages 61 to 66 of 66
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Assassins Creed Confirmed for 360 - Sep 04, 2006 07:16
Crysis+ some ubi soft game also.
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: Assassins Creed Confirmed for 360 - Sep 04, 2006 07:23

ORIGINAL: QuezcatoL

Crysis+ some ubi soft game also.

I would have said assassin' s but I dunno why I don' t think it will deliver as everyone expects visually. I hope i' m wrong.
fernandino

• Total Posts : 661
RE: Assassins Creed Confirmed for 360 - Sep 04, 2006 10:01
Its kind of a shame thet the PS3 version wont support 1080p, i hope they both cost the same or that they fill the PS3 version whit extras and stuff, heck one way or the other im gonna get it, but most likely for the PS3

ORIGINAL: QuezcatoL

" Retarded" is a word i have to hear constantly over Texas hold' em

U play Texas hol em Quez??? thats cool, im kind of a pro, u play online, tell me where and ill get u.
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Assassins Creed Confirmed for 360 - Sep 04, 2006 17:29
I hope Halo 3 shows some visual splendor - Halo 1 was very good looking , Halo 2 was good looking , but neither were the best looking games for Xbox.I think Gears of War will be unbelievably realistic , while MGS4 will shock us with amazing camera angles,filters and cinematic experience.

Other than that , many games will look great but not up to standards set by these two.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Assassins Creed Confirmed for 360 - Sep 05, 2006 16:54

It sounds kind of meh, I just want to be evil like in the dark brotherhood... the quest where you kill 5 people locked in the house is fucking awesome. Speaking of oblivion, you know how to get into the thieves guild? I tried talking to the beggars and going to jail but they wouldnt contact me, maybe because I' m a vampire...

Maybe a little bit late to answer, but I got invited after being caught stealing within the Imperial City. After the time spent in Jail I came out and a begger gave me a note to meet somone round midnight in some spot.

Thats how I remember it but it was unexpected and quite some time ago so I may be wrong.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Assassins Creed Confirmed for 360 - Sep 05, 2006 16:57
You could also get in if you find a poster of the Grey Fox in the imp city! then raise your points with a beggar, and ´he will talk to you about him!
Change Page: < 1234 | Showing page 4 of 4, messages 61 to 66 of 66

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message