Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 All next-gen consoles suck!
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 27 of 27
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: All next-gen consoles suck! - Apr 15, 2007 02:27

How much did you spend on yours out of curiosity?

19 sterling for the dreamcast + One controller with Vmu [they sure look dated now] + games that I wouldnt care less about, Chu Chu rocket is nice, got The sonic Adventures 1+2, about 7 games in total. I already had Shenmue 2 for about a year of waiting to play it. and of course with all leads.

The postage was 12sterling which was resasonable for a console. One Drawback about the english ebay is that I have to pay over seas shipping for everything. Annoying and it jacks up the price alot.

Alltogether it cost me about 45euro, not too bad, but i guess I could have gotten it cheaper.
< Message edited by Silentbomber -- 14 Apr 07 18:28:45 >
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: All next-gen consoles suck! - Apr 15, 2007 05:49

Just out of curiosity, when is this gonna die out? Im pretty sure the 360s dieing arent near as bad as they were. When are people gonna let it go and find other reasons to criticize it?

It will only die out when the 360 stops failing! People will let it go when Microsoft improve the build quality. The 360 is still made of trash.
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: All next-gen consoles suck! - Apr 15, 2007 06:10

It will only die out when the 360 stops failing! People will let it go when Microsoft improve the build quality. The 360 is still made of trash.

Is it? ' cause I haven' t heard any complaints on units other than the launc ones.

Btw. Does anyone think that it' s possible to get a new 360, simply because it' s showing signs that it will break?
< Message edited by dionysius -- 14 Apr 07 22:16:43 >
SpaceJase

• Total Posts : 170
RE: All next-gen consoles suck! - Apr 15, 2007 06:19
Take a trip over to xbox.com. Loads of threads every day about 360s getting the dreaded 3 red lights of doom.

My brother is after a 360 but I' ve recommended that he hold out for the Elite which is supposedly using a different manufacturing process.

Have to admit that mine has been fine so far and I' ve had it for over a year - touch wood. Probably just jinxed my 360 there.
Ornodeal

• Total Posts : 645
RE: All next-gen consoles suck! - Apr 15, 2007 07:35
It does seem that people either have had one 360 which has been fine or have had a whole host of failed units. While it does seem the reliability of the machines does seem very temperamental you have to wonder if it how people are handling them that is causing some of the problems.

While I don' t have a launch unit (its a Dec/05 model) I haven' t really had any problems with mine either.
SpaceJase

• Total Posts : 170
RE: All next-gen consoles suck! - Apr 15, 2007 07:39
I think the problem is that when your 360 breaks you don' t get a new 360 back from MS. You get someone elses broken 360 that has been repaired. Little wonder that there are so many people on their 4th and 5th console.
Ornodeal

• Total Posts : 645
RE: All next-gen consoles suck! - Apr 15, 2007 07:43
yeah that is true, it really is a poor effort on MS' s part on this issue.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 27 of 27

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message