Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 the matrix: path of neo quick hands on
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
the matrix: path of neo quick hands on - Nov 15, 2005 04:08
ok i could not call this a review as i played only the first 2 levels on PC, i could not go any further because that game stinks , it stinks so badly hat i wanted to throw up , i was extremly disapointed... first the graphics oh my god !! it' s beeen a long time since i haven' t seen a game that look so ugly as this, faces of enemies are rediculously made, it reminds me of golden eye N64 with a better textures and even those are still so gross. the game engine is locked on 30fps and my 9800 pro was sometimes strugling since it' ll go down to 16 fps, and believe me nothing is weird on my card ... plus so many bugs, i swear that this game reminds me of the playstation one era.. oh the textures just pop in during cinematics (they are ugly) , very low faces model to low faces model, from far and far away they look real but you' ll see that it' s teh same technique as that applied to the n64 games to make faces....
the control is not good and the camera is worse.
don' t get me wrong i' m a very huge fan of the matrix but man i was expecting so much beter from this game, specialy after the so many previews, this game was so and so overhyped , beware!!!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: the matrix: path of neo quick hands on - Nov 15, 2005 04:25
A matrix games to come to all consoles and pc,ofc it will sux
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: the matrix: path of neo quick hands on - Nov 15, 2005 10:09
I' m a huge Matrix fan and even found love in The Matrix Online where others couldn' t so obviously this game has interested me. I' ll probably buy it at some point just to see the different direction the story takes in the game. I would already have it but there' s other games I wanted and after such stories from people like you Abasoufiane I' m happy to wait for it cheaper or second hand.
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: the matrix: path of neo quick hands on - Nov 15, 2005 10:18
whatabout_paul for this industry sake don' t go and buy that game specialy on pc , i swear i could not stand playing it and remove it from my harddrive it before completing the second level, it is a huge disapointment and i guess if people buy it , it' ll encourage developers to bring up those shitty game like that that don' t worth a dime... making profits from such a glory license it' s really sad, i think the art box has more value than the game itself, word...

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll