Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Greetings from the new Kikizo teaboy
Edwin

• Total Posts : 658
Greetings from the new Kikizo teaboy - Sep 22, 2008 16:16
Hello everybody,

For reasons that are still unclear to me I’ve become Kikizo’s new Deputy Editor – just thought I’d stick my head in here to say whaddup. I look forward to getting to know you guys :)

Bit of background on me. I live near Old Street in London, a stone’s throw from the Kikizo HQ in Leicester Square. I look like the stereotypical English bloke in every Hollywood film you just KNOW is going to turn around and become all evil around about the forty-minute-mark; my voice has been likened to that of a “creepy paedophile lecturer.” The only thing I like more than playing games is writing about them, the only thing I like more than writing about them is reading about them, and the only thing I enjoy more than reading about them can’t be mentioned here because it’s before 9pm and you’d probably tell your mam.

I’m part-time at present so can’t promise to chat around the clock. Still, here’s hoping for some good debates (read: slagging matches) in the days, weeks and – if I play my cards right – months to come.

Edwin

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message