Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Greetings from the new Kikizo teaboy
Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 20 of 49
Edwin

• Total Posts : 658
Greetings from the new Kikizo teaboy - Sep 22, 2008 16:16
Hello everybody,

For reasons that are still unclear to me I’ve become Kikizo’s new Deputy Editor – just thought I’d stick my head in here to say whaddup. I look forward to getting to know you guys :)

Bit of background on me. I live near Old Street in London, a stone’s throw from the Kikizo HQ in Leicester Square. I look like the stereotypical English bloke in every Hollywood film you just KNOW is going to turn around and become all evil around about the forty-minute-mark; my voice has been likened to that of a “creepy paedophile lecturer.” The only thing I like more than playing games is writing about them, the only thing I like more than writing about them is reading about them, and the only thing I enjoy more than reading about them can’t be mentioned here because it’s before 9pm and you’d probably tell your mam.

I’m part-time at present so can’t promise to chat around the clock. Still, here’s hoping for some good debates (read: slagging matches) in the days, weeks and – if I play my cards right – months to come.

Edwin
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
Re:Greetings from the new Kikizo teaboy - Sep 22, 2008 18:20
What's up edwin let me introduce my self. I am known as THE MAN Around these parts of kikizo. I hope you like kikizo its a nice place.  What out for the Jew bastard Majik lol. No really he is a nice guy. I hope you come on in and join the fun.
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
Re:Greetings from the new Kikizo teaboy - Sep 22, 2008 18:27
The Man ?? LMFAO !! . Anyways  welcome Edwin . I am the Desi nub (indian) who likes Too Human and gets ripped for it .. .
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Re:Greetings from the new Kikizo teaboy - Sep 22, 2008 18:36
Edwin

Hello everybody,

For reasons that are still unclear to me I’ve become Kikizo’s new Deputy Editor – just thought I’d stick my head in here to say whaddup. I look forward to getting to know you guys :)

Bit of background on me. I live near Old Street in London, a stone’s throw from the Kikizo HQ in Leicester Square. I look like the stereotypical English bloke in every Hollywood film you just KNOW is going to turn around and become all evil around about the forty-minute-mark; my voice has been likened to that of a “creepy paedophile lecturer.” The only thing I like more than playing games is writing about them, the only thing I like more than writing about them is reading about them, and the only thing I enjoy more than reading about them can’t be mentioned here because it’s before 9pm and you’d probably tell your mam.

I’m part-time at present so can’t promise to chat around the clock. Still, here’s hoping for some good debates (read: slagging matches) in the days, weeks and – if I play my cards right – months to come.

Edwin

Ok then...

I'll tell you what Edwin, ...if you play your cards right i promise not to tear you a new asshole

Oh... and hi!!!
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
Re:Greetings from the new Kikizo teaboy - Sep 22, 2008 20:33
Nitro is the jew bastard I was warning you about he changed his name and now he is a woman jew bastard.
Edwin

Re:Greetings from the new Kikizo teaboy - Sep 22, 2008 20:40
Nice to meet you mikayd2, Nitro and 2pac. Personally I'm just a plain vanilla white middle class bastard with no exciting racial characteristics.
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
Re:Greetings from the new Kikizo teaboy - Sep 22, 2008 21:02
Edwin is handling a fair amount of our hands-on preview and review material - yes, he's the lucky one who gets his own debug PS3 and debug 360 for the priviledge - his latest effort was with Far Cry 2 on Xbox 360, for example.

If anyone has questions about such unreleased titles I'm sure Edwin will be happy to provide answers when he gets a spare minute...
Torr

• Total Posts : 554
Re:Greetings from the new Kikizo teaboy - Sep 22, 2008 21:07
Well sounds like you are having lots of fun Edwin, and a welcome from another vanilla white middle class bastard.  I'm sure you'll hear more about me and my mom(standing joke) as time goes on.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:Greetings from the new Kikizo teaboy - Sep 22, 2008 21:17
Torr

Well sounds like you are having lots of fun Edwin, and a welcome from another vanilla white middle class bastard.  I'm sure you'll hear more about me and my mom(standing joke) as time goes on.

Torr, youre not a "STANDING" joke, gravity makes sure of that.
Edwin

Re:Greetings from the new Kikizo teaboy - Sep 22, 2008 22:39
Yip, I'm the lucky one who gets a couple of jiggered black boxes with the ability to play unfinished games only.

Actually, I'm not even going to try to put a negative spin on that one. Debug rules! Looking forward to hearing more about your mom, Torr, and yes feel free to fire out any questions - or indeed criticisms. I'm surprised nobody's picked up yet on my total failure to mention the Sixaxis functionality in that WipEout HD review, fr'instance.

/slaps wrist
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:Greetings from the new Kikizo teaboy - Sep 23, 2008 01:09

Looking forward to hearing more about your mom, Torr, and yes feel free to fire out any questions - or indeed criticisms.

This guy has character.
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
Re:Greetings from the new Kikizo teaboy - Sep 23, 2008 01:33
Nice to 'meet' you Edwin, looking forward to reading you locking proverbial swords with Emofag.
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
Re:Greetings from the new Kikizo teaboy - Sep 23, 2008 01:47
Devs are still putting Sixaxis control into games?

Dammit we're still waiting for our DualShock 3s to arrive...
Johnny Jiron

• Total Posts : 434
Re:Greetings from the new Kikizo teaboy - Sep 23, 2008 01:54
Ohhhh you swore in your Far Cry 2 preview! I'm so gonna tell Torr's mom as soon at Agent is finished.

Anyhow so you were playing the 360 version. I was wondering how the frame rate holds up and what not...you know a bit of the technical stuff.
<message edited by Johnny Jiron on Sep 23, 2008 02:03>
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
Re:Greetings from the new Kikizo teaboy - Sep 23, 2008 02:56
I dunno what this thread is about but Torrs Mom is hellaFine!
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
Re:Greetings from the new Kikizo teaboy - Sep 23, 2008 06:00
Welcome Edwin.  Congratulations on your new position!
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Re:Greetings from the new Kikizo teaboy - Sep 23, 2008 08:21

Torr buddy, ...you ain't middle class.

If you were middle class, ...i'd be upper class, ...and since i don't own a Bentley and i haven't fucked Kate Moss... i obviously ain't upper class.

I'm surprised nobody's picked up yet on my total failure to mention the Sixaxis functionality in that WipEout HD review, fr'instance.

Nobody cares about Sixaxis functionality, ...but it was a nice write up all the same :)

Dammit we're still waiting for our DualShock 3s to arrive...

Some of us had them nearly 10 months ago Doree. Where were you?

I bet Eurogamer have had theirs for a while ;)

Anyhow so you were playing the 360 version. I was wondering how the frame rate holds up and what not...you know a bit of the technical stuff.

You're an idiot for even considering a console version of this game.

I dunno what this thread is about but Torrs Mom is hellaFine!

Yep, ...this thread needs pictures of Torr's mom.

Although... i'm betting she looks like Rosie O'Donnell...

Edwin

Re:Greetings from the new Kikizo teaboy - Sep 23, 2008 09:02
Have you fucked any of the Arquettes, Nitro? That'd probably get you admitted to the country club.

Far Cry 2 runs at something like 30 frames per second so far, with no noticeable dips. I haven't got into many big ass battles yet, mind.

Thank 'ee kindly Chee Saw :)
<message edited by Edwin on Sep 23, 2008 09:04>
Ornodeal

• Total Posts : 645
Re:Greetings from the new Kikizo teaboy - Sep 23, 2008 09:14
Hi Edwin, good to meet you.

Nitro, you're more nouveau riche than middle class.
the_shadowwolf

• Total Posts : 675
Re:Greetings from the new Kikizo teaboy - Sep 23, 2008 15:58
Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 20 of 49

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages