Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What if Death and J_dizzle...
kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
What if Death and J_dizzle... - Aug 21, 2005 12:36
were the same person?!? It' s funny and so obvious. Look and search all of the posts made by them and especially in What if and Anyone believe in Aliens post. You' ll notice that they respond rather quickly within 1 minute. What' s really obvious is that the conversation just flows rather smoothly between them like they know what they said to each other and can both type and read each other' s post extremely fast. You' ll also see the delay in minutes by each other' s post. You' ll also see the same errors in typing as well. I find it hard to believe that they would both join only 1 day apart and be against each other so well. You' ll also notice that they reply to each other in most of the topics that they have entered. Of course this is all speculation from facts and in my opinion they are the same person.
J_Dizzle

• Total Posts : 133
RE: What if Death and J_dizzle... - Aug 21, 2005 14:34
hey dumbass, the reason the posts are 1 min apart is cause i like messin with death and i have it set to email when anyone replies. that would be funny, except i wouldnt go to the trouble of logging off than back on to reply to myself. it would be to much work. give me a way to prove it and i will. and i happen to take offense that you say we make the same errors, cause fuck you. we dont make the same errors.

but thank you kombat, for drawing some attention toward me. i like the attention.
< Message edited by J_dizzle -- 21 Aug 05 22:34:51 >
kombatfighter

RE: What if Death and J_dizzle... - Aug 21, 2005 21:24
Uh huh. Who' s your e-mail provider then? When I speak of errors, I mean that you guys type your sentencing the same. BTW, cmon now!!! Where' s Deathtolameness? I' m accusing him too! Respond to my accusations please.
< Message edited by kombatfighter -- 22 Aug 05 5:34:58 >
cpsethgt

• Total Posts : 57
. - Aug 21, 2005 21:37
<message edited by cpsethgt on Apr 30, 2012 05:27>
kombatfighter

RE: What if Death and J_dizzle... - Aug 21, 2005 21:39
Awww...that' s a shame. I already know that the the same person has already returned under a new name. However, if this person doesn' t do this again under the new name then, I won' t say anything.
J_Dizzle

RE: What if Death and J_dizzle... - Aug 22, 2005 11:16
i have a yahoo account, but i also have an sbcglobal account. and deathtolameness was banned, and i obviously wasnt. anyways, how is me telling you my service provider gonna prove im not death?
kombatfighter

RE: What if Death and J_dizzle... - Aug 22, 2005 16:13
Server response turnaround time. What is sbcglobal? I' m not familiar with that network provider or just don' t recognize the abbrevation. Ahh..I see. It' s a subsidiary of Yahoo. Unfamiliar with the response times on those.

P.S. Don' t worry about it since you weren' t banned. It just raised an eyebrow on how similar you guys seemed to post.
< Message edited by kombatfighter -- 23 Aug 05 0:15:24 >
Jason Zeidan

• Total Posts : 308
RE: What if Death and J_dizzle... - Aug 22, 2005 18:43
Do you feel a sweep of prestige, J Dizzle? You know, being in a thread title and all.. except for the word death next to your name, but whatever..

*how come I' ve never been in a thread title... *
J_Dizzle

RE: What if Death and J_dizzle... - Aug 22, 2005 22:29
why yes. yes i do.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: What if Death and J_dizzle... - Aug 23, 2005 06:26
I had my name in a topic once.

http://forums.kikizo.com/tm.asp?m=4485&appid=&p=&mpage=1&key=rampage&language=single&tmode=&smode=&s=#4485
< Message edited by Rampage99 -- 23 Aug 05 14:44:56 >
Jason Zeidan

• Total Posts : 308
RE: What if Death and J_dizzle... - Aug 23, 2005 06:42
That' s Awesome....
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: What if Death and J_dizzle... - Aug 23, 2005 16:23
Me too, but it was for the wrong reasons.
RisingPheonix

• Total Posts : 33
RE: What if Death and J_dizzle... - Aug 24, 2005 16:05
You mean Zero? death = zero its his nickname since he' s worth 0 $$...He took one of my charecters names off from a games I' m creating... he always does it I swear! kan is mine zero sorta mine the magicain dude mine the archer is mine!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll