Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 saint row n GTA
stephen ashaley

• Total Posts : 48
saint row n GTA - Jul 24, 2006 10:36
how will GTA baet Saint row for now i don;t think it will come back with asuprise now cuz Saint has gone ahead of GTA for it' s nice story.tell me something if GTA will surely BEAT Sanit row in this.
Tim Strickland

• Total Posts : 101
RE: saint row n GTA - Jul 24, 2006 10:40
Even if Saint' s Row is better in the eyes of GAMERS, Grand Theft Auto will always win on sheer mainstream market support. Even if SR sells 10 million copies, the next GTA will come in and double that.

It' s the way of the world. Saint' s Row comes out first in this generation, and Rockstar will strive to make their sandbox game, only better, and more popular.
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: saint row n GTA - Jul 24, 2006 13:18
We don' t know much about the next GTA but I can say that I' m impressed with Saints Row. I' m going to buy it the day its released. Even if its a blatant copy cat, it looks like its going to build on what GTA started. Imagine GTA with uber graphics, custimizable characters, turf wars, and online play.
< Message edited by Game Junkie -- 24 Jul 06 5:18:44 >
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: saint row n GTA - Jul 24, 2006 19:48
Saints row will probably be better then GTA3 and san andreas,however,GTA4 will probably own saints row hard.
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: saint row n GTA - Jul 25, 2006 00:59
Why won' t all those retarded macho O.G wannabe games fuckin DIE ?

DIE DIE DIE DIE GTA !!!
Ikashiru

• Total Posts : 649
RE: saint row n GTA - Jul 25, 2006 02:44
Stephen, that has to be your most intelligable post to date - keep up the good work... actually, I' m not being sarcastic either - I don' t think..

I want to see what GTA looks like on next gen, but can' t see me checking out saints row really.

Perhaps if they put a really novel twist on the fanchise and kept the engine, but tweaked it and made it about... suggestions please people!

for example: Injecting new life into GTA storyline by getting rid of the cliche and making it about erm...erm.... help me out guys!
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: saint row n GTA - Jul 25, 2006 03:45
Whats with people hating the urban theme..it was for only one fucking peice of the recent GTA trio!!!

So far one advantage GTA still has is its physical size. Saints Row is apparently large but no where near bigger then San Andreas. GTA went form decent sized city to a small island perse to the size of a US state and most likly will advance into a small country. However they really need to udpate the looks.

A game people dont seem to be factoring in with this group is Elder Scrolls. That game has far more depth and physical size then just about any other " sand-box" game out there. And you could still do horrid things like in San Andreas (like kill random innocents and even drag the corpse around and to add insult to injury leave them naked in the roads...). Plus it looked quite splendid.

So if GTA and Saints Row (if it takes-off) want to suceed immensly they need to keep their own unique twist on things but put the amount of depth as that found in Elder Scrolls:Oblivion.

Sorry about going all over the damn place with this I have issues with maintaining a focused thought.
< Message edited by Mass X -- 24 Jul 06 19:46:05 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message