Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Live Free or Die Hard trailer (Die Hard 4)
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
Live Free or Die Hard trailer (Die Hard 4) - Dec 18, 2006 10:59
trailer link ...i think

It looks a bit more seedy from the others hard to tell much about it tho. The action looks cool. And I love the Die Hard movies.
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: Live Free or Die Hard trailer (Die Hard 4) - Dec 18, 2006 22:25

And I love the Die Hard movies.

Same here. Die Hard one is definitely the best though.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Live Free or Die Hard trailer (Die Hard 4) - Dec 18, 2006 22:42
Excellent!, Alltough I don' t know why ever since the 3rd film it dosent take place during Christmas.

Thats one thing that made the first 2 great, 3rd was just as good though. And hopefully with an excellent title like ' live free or die hard' it will be good too.
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Live Free or Die Hard trailer (Die Hard 4) - Dec 19, 2006 01:04
Oh my, does that mean another Jurassic park is going to be made too, How about back to the future 4? Woo and might I add hoo. Why doesn' t Willis stick to movies like Sin city and Pulp Fiction and stuff Die hard movies are getting old now almost as old as Rocky 15 or whatever number they are up to now.
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: Live Free or Die Hard trailer (Die Hard 4) - Dec 19, 2006 07:33

Oh my, does that mean another Jurassic park is going to be made too, How about back to the future 4? Woo and might I add hoo. Why doesn' t Willis stick to movies like Sin city and Pulp Fiction and stuff Die hard movies are getting old now almost as old as Rocky 15 or whatever number they are up to now.

Rocky 6. There is a possibility for a JP4. Back to the Future 4 isn' t something that will happen, at least not in my mind. The reason they have come back to these movies (Indiana Jones 4, Rocky 6, and Die Hard 4) isn' t really to make money (at least from Sly' s point of View) Rather they are trying to give a definite conclusion to classics. At least that is what Rocky 6 is about.
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Live Free or Die Hard trailer (Die Hard 4) - Dec 19, 2006 18:31
Alecrein, I understand that fact, what I was trying to get is that the first 2 DH movies were great (2 being the better of them IMHO), it' s just that it seems such a shame that Willis has down some great films lately but he has to return to a forumlaic film, which is really only being thought of due to the current political tension regarding terrorism etc. It just smells abit of grabbing money while this is still a raw subject.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll