Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Drink Preferance
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 36
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
Drink Preferance - Aug 17, 2004 04:34
I am underage for drinking alcohol...hasnt really stopped me form haveing a swig or 2 form party to party, I find that Im a vodka type (thanks to my Russian ex-girlfriend)

Otherwise my legal drink of choice would have to be pepsi. Not just normal pepsi but pepsi from like a fast food place and wiht no ice, just straight form the machine...I dunno why but it just tastes better. Mug root-beer comes in a clsoe 2nd also.
< Message edited by Mass X -- 8/18/2004 2:55:46 PM >
Zotty

• Total Posts : 41
RE: A random drink question-- - Aug 17, 2004 09:02
None of those. I prefer good old Coffee :P
RavenShadow

• Total Posts : 680
RE: A random drink question-- - Aug 17, 2004 14:21
I don' t think I have drank enough of either to make a choice
Has to be milk!!
jabronibasher

• Total Posts : 119
RE: A random drink question-- - Aug 17, 2004 22:17
Hell yeah! Nothing beats a good ol glass of ice cold milk.

Also, try mixing red bull with coke, bacardi lemon, scotch, and carbine stout. Don' t forget to cancel all your appointments first.
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: A random drink question-- - Aug 17, 2004 23:26
I am with Zotty... COFFEE!!!! yummy stuff! I don' t drink much of the other two.
Alley_Hater

• Total Posts : 340
RE: A random drink question-- - Aug 18, 2004 06:04
Milk and Root Beer!!!!! I want to think powerade and gatorade as having no significant difference.
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: A random drink question-- - Aug 18, 2004 14:10
The only time I drink Gatorade or Powerade (don' t see any difference in them at all) is when I' ve been drinking the night before. Best cure for a hangover. Other than that I' m a tea person, wine person and Canadian beer person
Mass X

RE: A random drink question-- - Aug 18, 2004 14:51
Well then I guess I should just rename this thread " Drink Preference" ...actually I think I will.
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: Drink Preferance - Aug 18, 2004 15:31

I am underage for drinking alcohol

What is the drinking age in Minneapolis? I' m from Nova Scotia,Canada orginally and it is 19 yrs. there. Here in Virginia it is 21 yrs.
< Message edited by Sharon -- 8/18/2004 3:32:04 PM >
Mass X

RE: Drink Preferance - Aug 18, 2004 15:33
21 here also
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Drink Preferance - Aug 22, 2004 12:15
I drink a lot of water in day-to-day life. Hhe, trying tob e healthy I suppose. if only I didn' t drink so much Carlsbarg / John Smiths at the weekends then it might pay off. Haha. I also like my Baileys with ice or Rum and Pep. Yeeeeah.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Drink Preferance - Aug 22, 2004 14:44
Soft drinks usually taste better at fast food joints because of " Bag in the Box" or " BIB" . The syrup is stored in a plastic bag inside of a cardboard box. When the moron working the drink tower clicks a cup against it, the syrup mixes with the Co2 in REAL TIME!!!!! Tastes better that way. Movie theaters do it the same way, but for some reason drinks still taste better at McDonalds or Burger King.

Speaking of Burger King....

< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 8/22/2004 2:46:15 PM >

< Message edited by Joe Redifer -- 8/22/2004 2:47:05 PM >
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Drink Preferance - Aug 22, 2004 14:49
Well, I used to love Dr. Pepper, Coke, Pepsi, and yadda yadda yadda, but recently my friend and I decided to start working out and running rugularly. We' ve given up unhelthy drinks and now we mainly stick to water and Gatorade. It' s gonna be tough to fight the urge of having those ice cold fizzing delicious drinks but I have to do it.
Mass X

RE: Drink Preferance - Aug 23, 2004 02:15
I change the origional thread and now gaterade is preferenced...sigh I sitll say powerade.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Drink Preferance - Aug 23, 2004 05:11

Speaking of Burger King....

< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 8/22/2004 2:46:15 PM >

LMAO!!!!

As far as drinks goes, hard to pick for me. I love water. Also milk, juice, sodas, etc.

As for alcoholic drinks, there' s only one that I like and that' s a PINA COLADA! I LOVE those drinks whether they be virgin, with rum, or in juice or soda form.
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Drink Preferance - Aug 24, 2004 12:23
As far as acholic beverages go I' d have to say vodka and/or any other liquor. I' m not much of a beer drinker...I prefer straight up shots and mixed drinks. One of my favorite mixed drinks is a Fuzzy Navel...a little peach shnapp' s and orange juice and you have one helluva tasty drink.

As far as cokes go...well I go with and without. I might go for a month not drinking any kind of soft drink, and then stop drinking water and get back on the soft drink thing. They really are addictive but I' m sure if I put my mind to it I could quit...I just really have no reason.

Also an honorable mention goes to Crown Royal. I had a little tonight and it was pretty good, nice and smooth.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Drink Preferance - Aug 24, 2004 15:58
I REALLY LIKE Margaritas, especially strawberry or fruit flavored margaritas. Pina Coloadas are great as are something I had recently at a comedy club called a " Snowball" . It has pineapple, coconut, and rum and who knows what else... but it ROCKS! As far as wine, I like red wine. I drank an entire bottle of 14.3 red red wine at a party two weekends ago. I had to hang around for quite awhile until I sobered up (i refuse to drive drunk or even attempt it).

I hate beer.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Drink Preferance - Aug 24, 2004 18:28
Not that a I " regularly" drink (cant till Im 21), I find Vanilla Coke and Bacardi go great together, but Im still a huge fan of Maitai. Im not sure the legal age, but at the NFL experience after party in Hawaii they handed you one at the door. Lucky for me my uncle didnt realize what it was till I already drank one, so he said may as well have some. Here in virginia though, I cant ever find a place with maitais. Non-alchoholic would me Mountain Dew or Coffee
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Drink Preferance - Aug 24, 2004 19:31
Yep, it sucks to be under 21 in this country, lol. I see these European kids getting hammered and they are younger than me. I guess it' s alright though since I have a few connections that will get me whatever I want.
PS2Poodoo

• Total Posts : 273
RE: Drink Preferance - Aug 24, 2004 21:39
Killians, Conkers Bay, Rolling Rock, and Guiness
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 36

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages