Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Far Cry Wii Screenshots
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
Far Cry Wii Screenshots - Sep 22, 2006 04:14
IGN is working hard I guess

That' s a stupid statement from the FC team:

Overall the Wii is more powerful than an Xbox, even if the Xbox can do some stuff that the Wii can' t. But remember the Wii is more focused on its unique gameplay using the Wii controller and not on power. We can expect a game as beautiful as what we used to see on Xbox.

It' like saying it can do more , but it shouldn' t cause it' s about the controller.

that' s also stupid:

While you will be using two independent peripherals (Wii Remote controller and the nunchuk controller together), the experience is completely different from that of a mouse/keyboard. We are not attempting to reproduce the same feeling as playing an FPS on the PC. We want to propose to the gamers a gameplay dedicated for the Wii controllers.

hey 3rd party boys why don' t you start trying huh?

Full story IGN : http://wii.ign.com/articles/733/733951p2.aspx
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: Far Cry Wii Screenshots - Sep 22, 2006 04:18
Ummm ok, those screenshots are UGLY. I doubt anyone is looking as forward to the wii as I am, but seriously, those look like n64 shots. I call either bogus on them, or somebody really doesn' t want to sell any games. I mean seriously ubisoft, have you seen metroid prime 3? Have you even looked at your own games??? Yeesh.
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: Far Cry Wii Screenshots - Sep 22, 2006 04:22
I' m kinda thinking maybe it looks better in motion if not ubi are lazy because red steele and metroid look better than that.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Far Cry Wii Screenshots - Sep 22, 2006 04:24
red steel is ubi aswell!
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: Far Cry Wii Screenshots - Sep 22, 2006 04:26

ORIGINAL: Vx Chemical

red steel is ubi aswell!

Thats what i' m saying they' re either lazy or it looks better in motion because they' re familiar with the hardware enough...surely

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll