Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Limited Edition DVD info
Phoenixxx1974

• Total Posts : 332
Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Limited Edition DVD info - Jun 09, 2005 11:25
http://www.gamesarefun.com/news.php?newsid=5139

Here is some of the first info on the FF7AC LE DVD info (wow that' s a really big acronynm hehe). I am assuming that is the japanese price because our prices are usually lower then theres but Square-Enix is trying to make sure they make as much money as possible for it. The japanese price for the LE set is approx $275USD but you get some pretty cool stuff. Let' s just hope our price is alot lower.

By the way can anyone tell me what the " FF7 PS soft with special picture lables" listed last is?

thanks
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Limited Edition DVD info - Jun 09, 2005 11:44
Man Sony dropped the ball on that one! I remember when the movie was slated to come out first on UMD and then the DVD release would follow. At the time I thought that was a GENIUS move to help push the UMD movie format.
Phoenixxx1974

RE: Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Limited Edition DVD info - Jun 09, 2005 12:09
Yeah but magic box said this

P L A Y S T A T I O N P O R T A B L E

- Square Enix announced there will be a Limited Edition of the UMD Video Final Fantasy VII Advent Children for PSP; the Limited Edition will include 30 minutes of bonus scenes from the original Final Fantasy VII; trailers of FFVII Advent Children and Compilation of Final Fantasy VII

does that mean it will be the full movie? Because it said trailers of the movie. HMMM
Phoenixxx1974

RE: Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Limited Edition DVD info - Jun 09, 2005 13:33
I also read on magic box.

- Square Enix will also release Final Fantasy VII Advent Children: Ultimate Edition in Japan on September 14, for 29500 yen, which includes FFVII: Advent Children DVD; Cloud and Fenrir (motorcycle) action figure set; scenario scripts, FFVII cap and t-shirt; limited edition keyring with serial number; and a copy of Final Fantasy VII for PSone.

A posting on games are fun from somoene said they read that it could be the FF7 PS1 game but the international version which wa sa japanese only release so i plan to get it and keep it sealed hehe it wil be a collector' s item.

Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Limited Edition DVD info - Jun 09, 2005 16:31

wow that' s a really big acronynm hehe

You forgot to omit the spaces. Remember, if you are on the internet, you are either too lazy or too stupid for spaces. FF7ACLEDVD

At the time I thought that was a GENIUS move to help push the UMD movie format.

Who, besides Sony (who desires so much to have full control over a mega-popular format) actually cares about UMD as a media? Not anybody, I am willing to gather.

I also read on magic box:

Magic Box kicks ass!
JoeRediferIsCool

• Total Posts : 74
RE: Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Limited Edition DVD info - Jun 09, 2005 17:02
magic box rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go Redifer go!
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Limited Edition DVD info - Jun 09, 2005 17:09
I think the character of JoeRediferIsCool is actually YeeBuSa!!!! OR WDrpgWDrpgWD
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Limited Edition DVD info - Jun 09, 2005 17:40
YeeBuSa hmmm???? But he never knew my real name.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Limited Edition DVD info - Jun 12, 2005 11:49
Can' t wait for this movie!!!
Gossi_the_dog

• Total Posts : 273
RE: Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Limited Edition DVD info - Jun 16, 2005 14:13

By the way can anyone tell me what the " FF7 PS soft with special picture lables" listed last is?

It' s the Final Fantasy VII game for the PS1.

This announcement makes me think of the Final Fantasy VIII Limited Edition Box Set that I recently acquired. It' s lovely :)
Phoenixxx1974

RE: Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Limited Edition DVD info - Jun 16, 2005 14:33
I didn' t know there was a FF8 limited box set. What' s in it?
Gossi_the_dog

• Total Posts : 273
RE: Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Limited Edition DVD info - Jun 20, 2005 14:06
It was released in both Europe and Japan. I' ve got the European version. It contains:

Final Fantasy VIII game
Official PS1 Memory Card (White)
Final Fantasy VIII T-Shirt
Final Fantasy VIII Memory Card Stickers
Final Fantasy VIII poster

And it all comes in a big box. Lovely :)
Star Tekkie

• Total Posts : 97
RE: Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Limited Edition DVD info - Jun 29, 2005 23:12
I just wanna see the movie! :( The previews look so kick ass!! I so wish it was like in theatres right now, alas that is not so.. and $275 USD? crazy!
residentevil327

• Total Posts : 406
RE: Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Limited Edition DVD info - Jul 06, 2005 15:56
thanks for the link i cant wait til this DVD comes out

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message