Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Anti xbox site gamedaily done it again,now attacking ME and Praise FF13
Change Page: 12345 > | Showing page 1 of 5, messages 1 to 20 of 87
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
Anti xbox site gamedaily done it again,now attacking ME and Praise FF13 - Aug 07, 2007 21:37
http://www.gamedaily.com/games/stranglehold/playstation-3/game-features/game-reviews-from-the-future--part-iii/4325/66796/?page=2

Text menu based combat in FF13 will be awesome,but expect it to be bad in ME.

Gamedaily if you like ps3.

That should be their motto.

ps! they expect ME to get a 7/10 reviews,yes they cant even wait to show hate,now they must do " expect reviews" against 360 games.

This is hilarious.
Love when sites go to the extreme and show their colors.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Anti xbox site gamedaily done it again,now attacking ME and Praise FF13 - Aug 07, 2007 22:18
The combat in Mass Effect isn' t text or menu based though. It plays like GRAW...
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Anti xbox site gamedaily done it again,now attacking ME and Praise FF13 - Aug 07, 2007 22:22
Wow.
QuezcatoL

RE: Anti xbox site gamedaily done it again,now attacking ME and Praise FF13 - Aug 07, 2007 22:22
Yes it does,my misstake.

I should have mentioned BD/LO.

While ME do support text/menu pause combat for bad players who wanna play like Kotor,it isn' t supposed to be like that.

QuezcatoL

RE: Anti xbox site gamedaily done it again,now attacking ME and Praise FF13 - Aug 07, 2007 22:26
Mass effect

Quote: Movie quality cut scenes cause gamers to overlook the rigid in-game character animations and deep, though unexciting combat.

Final Fantasy 13

Quote: Square Enix builds off of the exquisite Final Fantasy XII to create the must have role-playing game of the year, thanks to gorgeous cut scenes, a deep battle system and beautiful audio.

lol.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Anti xbox site gamedaily done it again,now attacking ME and Praise FF13 - Aug 07, 2007 23:58
It' s pretty sad. Id rather play Vampire Rain than be tormented by the stupid final fantasy combat system!
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Anti xbox site gamedaily done it again,now attacking ME and Praise FF13 - Aug 08, 2007 00:04

It' s pretty sad. Id rather play Vampire Rain than be tormented by the stupid final fantasy combat system!

I lol' d.

Seriously though, everything Bioware touches is greatness, why would ME be different?
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
RE: Anti xbox site gamedaily done it again,now attacking ME and Praise FF13 - Aug 08, 2007 00:29
Ok, so let me get this straight.

Gamedaily is going to give Mass Effect a 7/10 and they haven' t even played a final build of the game? If that is true, then that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

What is it lately, with gaming sites and games in general wanting to review games that aren' t even finished yet?
fernandino

• Total Posts : 661
RE: Anti xbox site gamedaily done it again,now attacking ME and Praise FF13 - Aug 08, 2007 04:39
you all know i love Mass Effect and have high hopes for it, but somehow, after watching the gamespot on stage demonstration I' ve been worried about the game, the level of detail on the in game scenes is not as high as i expected, the in game animation indeed look kinda odd, and im not entirely sold on the combat system yet, however the hole " reviews from the future" concept is just fuking stupid.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Anti xbox site gamedaily done it again,now attacking ME and Praise FF13 - Aug 08, 2007 05:04

Id rather play Vampire Rain than be tormented by the stupid final fantasy combat system!
Hear hear!

ps! they expect ME to get a 7/10 reviews,yes they cant even wait to show hate,now they must do " expect reviews" against 360 games.

The first person to post their final review as proof that mass effect sucks is going to get a 2x4 to the nose via EdEx.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Anti xbox site gamedaily done it again,now attacking ME and Praise FF13 - Aug 08, 2007 11:27

you all know i love Mass Effect and have high hopes for it

No, not really, I had no idea, nor do I believe it now
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: Anti xbox site gamedaily done it again,now attacking ME and Praise FF13 - Aug 08, 2007 12:38
I' ve loved Final Fantasy for a long time, and hope 13 will turn to be greatness. What I' ve seen I' ve loved, however I thought the same of FF12 which after a considerable amount of playtime have come to dislike.

Although I think Bioware hasn' t been as great as they used to, all I' ve seen of Mass Effect has been great in all departments (except I dislike the style of the Sci-Fi setting). I dunno about their Minority Report review system, but it' s a game that I' ll probably buy, no matter the review scores.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Anti xbox site gamedaily done it again,now attacking ME and Praise FF13 - Aug 08, 2007 14:31

ORIGINAL: Eddie_the_Hated

via EdEx.

lawlulz
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Anti xbox site gamedaily done it again,now attacking ME and Praise FF13 - Aug 08, 2007 15:22

No, not really, I had no idea, nor do I believe it now

He does actually have a thing for Bioware games, though im pretty sure he would prefer PC or PS3 release for it
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Anti xbox site gamedaily done it again,now attacking ME and Praise FF13 - Aug 09, 2007 01:03

He does actually have a thing for Bioware games, though im pretty sure he would prefer PC or PS3 release for it

I dont recall a naked japanese man, so of course he wont like it.
QuezcatoL

RE: Anti xbox site gamedaily done it again,now attacking ME and Praise FF13 - Aug 09, 2007 02:14
And what the fuck have you seen from FF13?

A cgi footage and some still images showing text/menu battle system.

Wow.

Gamedaily is bias as I said before.

" pre reviews" from not even playing the game,they' re hilarious.
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Anti xbox site gamedaily done it again,now attacking ME and Praise FF13 - Aug 09, 2007 03:03
Quez Both games seem Epic the real difference between the two is that final fantasy is an istablished franchise that is very popular and acclaimed around the world while mass effect is a new ip that still has to prove itself... though i don' t agree with a futur 7/10 for MS , it seems full of crap otherwise that' s very embarassing for bioware and microsoft ( and i don' t think that will happen at all)
QuezcatoL

RE: Anti xbox site gamedaily done it again,now attacking ME and Praise FF13 - Aug 09, 2007 03:08
Every FF is diffrent from each other,every FF is almost a hit/miss for the ff fans,but for the critics no?
They doesnt dare give anything below 9/10.
So their predictions were righjt.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Anti xbox site gamedaily done it again,now attacking ME and Praise FF13 - Aug 09, 2007 03:10
KotOR>Every FF
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Anti xbox site gamedaily done it again,now attacking ME and Praise FF13 - Aug 09, 2007 04:02
Bubsy > Every Final Fantasy game released in the last 5 years.
Change Page: 12345 > | Showing page 1 of 5, messages 1 to 20 of 87

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message