Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Super Mario Galaxy pushed back until winter
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 39
Marink

• Total Posts : 884
Super Mario Galaxy pushed back until winter - Jan 24, 2007 01:43
According to a report on GameDrift.com, Nintendo has decided to push the release of Mario Galaxy on the Wii back from its spring release to some time in the winter. The information is said to come from an anonymous Nintendo rep.

The same rep also revealed that Metroid Prime 3: Corruption will be released between April and June and will be playable over the internet.

The delay of Nintendo' s biggest titles is a rumour that won' t go away and it seems entirely possible for Super Mario Galaxy to slip to a winter release. Late last year another anonymous source claimed that three of Nintendo' s biggest titles - Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption and Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - would not be released until Christmas 2007.

ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Super Mario Galaxy pushed back until winter - Jan 24, 2007 03:29

According to a report on GameDrift.com, Nintendo has decided to push the release of Mario Galaxy on the Wii back from its spring release to some time in the winter. The information is said to come from an anonymous Nintendo rep.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope it' s for a good reason. It better be the best plattformer ever. It should be 10 times better than Mario64 and Sonic Adventure put together!

The same rep also revealed that Metroid Prime 3: Corruption will be released between April and June and will be playable over the internet.

Cool, still on track. Internet gameplay sounds fun. I don' t like the competitive shotting parts of Metroid Prime though. I' d rather see a co-op in the adventure, like in Gears of War. That' d be sooooooooooo cool!

Anyway, just rumours so far. Might be false. Let' s pray it is.
Papado

• Total Posts : 234
RE: Super Mario Galaxy pushed back until winter - Jan 24, 2007 09:35
Doesn' t adding Sonic Adventure sort of detract from Mario 64' s score?
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Super Mario Galaxy pushed back until winter - Jan 24, 2007 11:26
Wow, Im losing all faith in the wii. If they cant get more than one good game out soon, its going to flop. Zelda, a great game, alone cannot keep a system selling.
ginjirou

RE: Super Mario Galaxy pushed back until winter - Jan 24, 2007 18:46

ORIGINAL: Papado

Doesn' t adding Sonic Adventure sort of detract from Mario 64' s score?

No, it' s the opposite.
Sonic Adventue was much more fun to play than Mario 64. If they would' ve fixed the camera problems and some other small problems then Sonic Adventure would' ve been the perfect Sonic game
f3hunter

• Total Posts : 821
RE: Super Mario Galaxy pushed back until winter - Jan 24, 2007 19:00

If they cant get more than one good game out soon,

IT funny cos certain gamers ignore games like:

Wario Ware , Wii Sports, MonkeyBall, Excite truck..

Yet if you Go on any video Website and you' ll see these games dominating them showing people having an absolute blast playing these games..

Im one of them, infact i cant get into lengthy games as much anymore, the quick, clever fun games best suite my lifestyle..

Come to think of it, as people seem to be getting increasingly busier lifestyles, these type of games are really taking over and becoming the norm.. Hence DS doing soo well.. They really do reflect todays society.

In alot of peoples eyes, Wii already has atleast 3 great games.
< Message edited by f3hunter -- 24 Jan 07 11:03:59 >
ginjirou

RE: Super Mario Galaxy pushed back until winter - Jan 24, 2007 20:51

Come to think of it, as people seem to be getting increasingly busier lifestyles, these type of games are really taking over and becoming the norm.. Hence DS doing soo well.. They really do reflect todays society.

I think it' s sad that we get busier and busier. Some people don' t even time to have fun anymore. I' m always going to make sure that I have the time to enjoy a lengthy deep game.
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: Super Mario Galaxy pushed back until winter - Jan 24, 2007 21:40

Sonic Adventue was much more fun to play than Mario 64.

I' m speechless Ginjirou.........
ginjirou

RE: Super Mario Galaxy pushed back until winter - Jan 24, 2007 21:47
Yeah I know what you mean, I misspelt " adventure" , that' s not like me...
Or did you mean something else? Nah, probably not.
All is well in the mushroom kingdom
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Super Mario Galaxy pushed back until winter - Jan 25, 2007 05:49

Super Mario Galaxy pushed back until winter

It' s winter right now. So the game should be available as we speak.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Super Mario Galaxy pushed back until winter - Jan 25, 2007 09:00

MonkeyBall, Excite truck

Thats why they got amazing reviews and I wont say which, but 1 of these 2 looks like a N64 game
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Super Mario Galaxy pushed back until winter - Jan 25, 2007 21:40

Wario Ware , Wii Sports, MonkeyBall, Excite truck..??????

I' ll agree with the first three, but come on... Excite Truck???

That game is unfair on the public.
f3hunter

RE: Super Mario Galaxy pushed back until winter - Jan 25, 2007 21:44
Hey i really dig excite truck, Its a fun game.
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: Super Mario Galaxy pushed back until winter - Jan 26, 2007 04:17
Excite truck is the biggest victim of slander ever. People hear from someone that it sucks. " I heard it' s not that good" ...." Somebody told me that it' s awful" ...." I had a brother, he owned it, sold it for a box of candy cigarettes it was so bad" ... and so on. NOt trying to be rude Imortal, but I' m assuming that you are saying that excite truck looks like an N64 game, and no way is that true. I was actually pleased by the visuals. I play it with the component cables on a widescreen tv, and it is better looking than any racer for the gamecube without a doubt. It' s nothing amazing, but certainly nothing to complain about. In 2 player some effects definetly go missing, but past that it' s good. Now to the fun part, I' ve NEVER had a game be this much fun to pick up and race. 15 to 20 people have played it at my house and all agreed how much fun they' ve had. ZERO bad reviews from people who have actually played it. But remember, ti' s an arcade game. As a pick up and play, it' s fantastic. As a deep game with tonnes of options, not so much, but I will say that the customizable soundtrack sure is nice, cause the in game is awful. Honestly give it a play and tell me it' s not a blast. Monkey ball to me is the game that collects dust now. It' s fun, but not so much more than regular monkey ball, and the mini games wear thin unless you have the exact right group of people.
< Message edited by mxpx182 -- 25 Jan 07 20:18:05 >
ginjirou

RE: Super Mario Galaxy pushed back until winter - Jan 26, 2007 04:25

but I' m assuming that you are saying that excite truck looks like an N64 game

I thought he meant Super Monkey Ball. I mean Excite Truck looks kinda good. But Super Monkey Ball... meh.
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 25 Jan 07 20:26:13 >
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: Super Mario Galaxy pushed back until winter - Jan 26, 2007 04:41
Ok, well if that' s the case then I have less to argue about, but really, graphics in monkey ball? I' ll say it looks like a cube game. But there' s no point. It' d be like wanting fantastic graphics in a bomberman game. Who cares about graphics in a bomberman game? Looking at the sales of the new one I' d have to say nobody.
f3hunter

RE: Super Mario Galaxy pushed back until winter - Jan 26, 2007 05:29

I thought he meant Super Monkey Ball. I mean Excite Truck looks kinda good. But Super Monkey Ball... meh.

Seriously,

We know he ment Excite truck, he thinks any thing that shows abit of Pixels has shit graphics.. Ignoring the Fact that It has an extremely impressive draw distance/drawing and runs at mostly 60fps.. Its technically impressive for Wii standards.

Excite truck is the biggest victim of slander ever. People hear from someone that it sucks. " I heard it' s not that good" ...." Somebody told me that it' s awful" ...." I had a brother, he owned it, sold it for a box of candy cigarettes it was so bad" ... and so on. NOt trying to be rude Imortal, but I' m assuming that you are saying that excite truck looks like an N64 game, and no way is that true. I was actually pleased by the visuals. I play it with the component cables on a widescreen tv, and it is better looking than any racer for the gamecube without a doubt. It' s nothing amazing, but certainly nothing to complain about. In 2 player some effects definetly go missing, but past that it' s good. Now to the fun part, I' ve NEVER had a game be this much fun to pick up and race. 15 to 20 people have played it at my house and all agreed how much fun they' ve had. ZERO bad reviews from people who have actually played it. But remember, ti' s an arcade game. As a pick up and play, it' s fantastic. As a deep game with tonnes of options, not so much, but I will say that the customizable soundtrack sure is nice, cause the in game is awful. Honestly give it a play and tell me it' s not a blast. Monkey ball to me is the game that collects dust now. It' s fun, but not so much more than regular monkey ball, and the mini games wear thin unless you have the exact right group of people.

Thats the Sad case of late, people seem to have an opinion and its so blantantly obvious they havnt even played half the games.

< Message edited by f3hunter -- 25 Jan 07 21:32:40 >
immortaldanmx

RE: Super Mario Galaxy pushed back until winter - Jan 26, 2007 06:44
Way to be an unintelligent prick again F3. I was refering to Monkey Ball.

And yes, Ive played both, and yes I think theyre both great.... as 10 second distractions. But for the price of a game, I dont want 10 seconds of amusement.
f3hunter

RE: Super Mario Galaxy pushed back until winter - Jan 26, 2007 07:27

Way to be an unintelligent prick again F3. I was refering to Monkey Ball.

Ok, you can claim a slightly updated and graphically enchanced GC game, looks like a N64 game!! NP! your the Intelligent one .

< Message edited by f3hunter -- 25 Jan 07 23:29:39 >
immortaldanmx

RE: Super Mario Galaxy pushed back until winter - Jan 26, 2007 09:33
Ok, maybe thats harsh then. It looks like a gamecube game. Thats something to be proud of.
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 39

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message