Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 PES 2008 OR FIFA 2008
johnfun

• Total Posts : 13
PES 2008 OR FIFA 2008 - Nov 04, 2007 11:41
HI
i mean i am a fan of pro since the international superstar soccer 64..........pes 3
until pes 3 all were nice really nice but after that i think konami has screw the series....
let me tell you
that recent i got fifa 08 and pes 2008 for ps3
i like pes for its fast pace and quick responsive controls
i hate pes for its jerky animation , crappy graphics (for next gen) and for the bug goals i mean go from wing cut the ball with a pass
in penalty area and its a goal , or shoot from inside the box from a side position and the keeper never caught the ball ,he always pass
the ball to the penalty spot and again we have a 90 % goal (SUCK).

i like fifa for its superb graphics,animation,super realism this time around !!
but i hate fifa for its slow pace i almost sleep in a match !

anyway konami said sorry for this release and ask us to wait for the true next gen footie pes 2009 !
Suck they told us this last year and before whats the matter with konami anyway mgs4 delayed , pes is jerky , silent hill series suck from
silent hill 3 , at least capcom trying (zack+wiiki , devil 4 , street fighter 4 , no more heroes , resident 4 , 5 , chronicles , okami , viewtiful joe , monster hunter etc)

2 questions
1 konami suck ?
2 what footie shall we play this year

P.S guys i just manage to play smg on pal wii with wiikey and i must say
the graphics are amazingly good its almost like a next gen game
< Message edited by johnfun -- 4 Nov 07 3:43:17 >
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: PES 2008 OR FIFA 2008 - Nov 04, 2007 17:55
Are you allowed to go outside unaccompanied?
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: PES 2008 OR FIFA 2008 - Nov 04, 2007 18:35

ORIGINAL: Nitro

Are you allowed to go outside unaccompanied?

John , where are u from ?
< Message edited by 2pac -- 4 Nov 07 10:36:15 >
Evilkiller

• Total Posts : 660
RE: PES 2008 OR FIFA 2008 - Nov 04, 2007 19:37
Welll john you are wrong. Did you, for example, ever compare PES to FIFA faces? Only the most important stars look like their real life counterparts in Fifa, the other players look like some neanderthals. On the other hand EVERY PES player (at least those which got their right name) can be instantly recognized based only on their face.

As for keeper skills you don' t seem to watch much soccer. No keeper in the world can save a well struck close distance shot, they ALWAYS deflect those shots. PES just incorporated that, because in PES6 those unrealistic saves by keepers were a big problem. No keeper in the world got that good reflexes.

As for realism - PES is still more realistc than FIFA. I' ve played the new FIFA a lot (well since it' s release till PES2008 was released) and it was impossible to do a decent dribble, no matter which player I used. And people like Messi are very well capable of doing that.

But I' ve to agree that PES has fucked up at least one thing - stamina. I mean wtf my players always end up being tired after a few games. In real life an important player like Fabregas doesn' t get a break unless he is injured or something, in PES I have to put him on the bench every few games because he is weary. But other than that the new PES is is the best game so far in the series. A fantastic evolution in comparison to the somewhat weak PES6.
fish_wacker

• Total Posts : 142
RE: PES 2008 OR FIFA 2008 - Nov 04, 2007 23:28
PES owns fifa SO MUCH!! PES 4 LIFE!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages