Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for johnfun

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 13
Scores: 0
Reward points: 0
Last Post: Nov 10, 2007 06:26
Last Login: Nov 10, 2007 06:15

Contact Information

MSN: n/a
Yahoo: n/a
AOL: n/a
Home Page:  

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for johnfun

• First Name: john
  • Last Name: tomas
  • Birthday: n/a
  • Interests: n/a

Recent Topics

• COD 4 = PS3 vs 360

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

HI well i just finished level 2 on ps3 version if anyone remember i b..n the 360 version a couple days before so here is my first notice: the ps3 version is almost identical to the 360 version but we have some diff. the ps3 seems to be a little

• COD 4 IMPRESSIONS

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

HI I JUST B..N THE COD 4 FOR 360 and man i must say this game is out of here the graphics the controls the sound WE ALL MUST OWN THIS GAME . here is the link for all the m.d guys.......... http://www.xbox360iso.com/index.php/topic,5895.0.

• super smash bros delayed ??????????????

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

hi i heard some rumors for this anyone knows if its true ?

• THE TRUTH ABOUT CELL

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

i honestly wish people must get over the whole “CELL” thing. It totally, as it stands now, overated . Its not the be all end all of CPUs. Its simply a single IBM Power PC core with 7 SPEs. I think people still make the mistake in claiming and thinki

• PES 2008 OR FIFA 2008

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

HI i mean i am a fan of pro since the international superstar soccer 64..........pes 3 until pes 3 all were nice really nice but after that i think konami has screw the series.... let me tell you that recent i got fifa 08 and pes 2008 for ps3 i