Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 WWE Day of Reckoning 2 flaw.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
WWE Day of Reckoning 2 flaw. - Sep 08, 2005 19:04
This game has one of the dumbest and at times one of the most frustrating AIs I' ve experienced this generation.

To me the Day of Reckoning games have been the absolute best WWE Wrestling games released this generation with lots of cool features and a solid wrestling engine. However, Day of Reckoning 2 almost had me throwing the controller against the wall this past weekend. On one hand, the AI opponents in the singles matches are pretty brain dead, but things take a drastic turn when battling against multiple opponents. HOLY CRAP are those 3-way, 4-way matches a major pain in the butt. It' s almost like being a victim of gang violence with the way the CPU controlled grapplers totally ignore each other a lot of times and just zero in on you!
Royal Rumble was a pain and especially those darn cage matches against multiple opponents. LOL.

But in the end, my Super Duper Shockmaster-Big Van Vader-like character with his easily accessible RKO kicked the game' s ass!
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: WWE Day of Reckoning 2 flaw. - Sep 08, 2005 20:25
Hmm well Im renting it soon so hopefully Ill find others to play against instead of the CPU.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: WWE Day of Reckoning 2 flaw. - Sep 08, 2005 21:03
The WWF kicks the WWE' s ass. Hulk Hogan forever! Long live the Adorable Adrian Adonnis!
MikeK

• Total Posts : 147
RE: WWE Day of Reckoning 2 flaw. - Sep 09, 2005 15:42
I know exactley what your talking about, it' s like 3 on 1 and they get up too fast to climb the cage, I mean I speared them all and start climbing the cage with red life and enough energy but damn. Well I guess when you beat them you feel relieved. I also think that both games are awsome I still haven' t beat the story in part 2, yet, and I like how it has 3 stages of blood like when it drips all over the mat too bad it dissapears thogh cause then it' d look like a mass murder.
kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
RE: WWE Day of Reckoning 2 flaw. - Sep 09, 2005 17:25
Heh, Raw is like that too.
Auron

• Total Posts : 157
RE: WWE Day of Reckoning 2 flaw. - Sep 10, 2005 03:16
For some inexplicable reason, Wrestling games just about always have bad AI. This however sounds worse than most.
residentevil327

• Total Posts : 406
RE: WWE Day of Reckoning 2 flaw. - Sep 10, 2005 14:36
yea 3way and 4way matches on this game are hard
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: WWE Day of Reckoning 2 flaw. - Sep 10, 2005 15:57

I also think that both games are awsome I still haven' t beat the story in part 2,

I beat the story mode of part 2, I still haven' t beaten the story mode of part 1! lol.. But with the stuff I' ve learned from part 2 I' m planning to replay part 1 from start to finish.

For some inexplicable reason, Wrestling games just about always have bad AI. This however sounds worse than most.

Sega' s Giant Gram babee!! Now THOSE are VERY solid wrestling games with pretty good AI.
Auron

• Total Posts : 157
RE: WWE Day of Reckoning 2 flaw. - Sep 11, 2005 03:17

Sega' s Giant Gram babee!! Now THOSE are VERY solid wrestling games with pretty good AI.

I' ve recently been downloading video clips of this and it looks pretty cool. I really have to get around to playing this sometime along with a long list of other games that I should have played years ago.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll