Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Is Shenmue 3 cancelled?
IstillwantShenmue3

• Total Posts : 54
Is Shenmue 3 cancelled? - Feb 08, 2008 09:10
Hi, i' ve heard rumors Shenmue 3 might have an online section kind of like PSU has an online part and an offline part, and that Shenmue Online will be in Shenmue 3.
Is Shenmue dead or will something come out of the cancellation of Online, like they put it into Shenmue 3 and it' s easy to make unlike how hard it was to make Shenmue Online for pc.
I heard Shenmue Online was really hard to make for pc and wasn' t turning out well, maybe they decided to just put it on PS3 with Shenmue 3.
Is Shenmue 3 just on hold since it might be going to the PS3 and it' s waiting for a bigger audience.
I heard the entire game of Shenmue 3 was completely done but it just never got ported and is just sitting gathering dust.
If this is the case maybe they are just waiting for more people as the PS3 isn' t doing all that well, but i' m sure the PS3 will blow the rest out of the water in time.
Imagine if it were to be coming to a rumored Sega machine in 2011 or for Microsoft' s next machine when the PS3 starts to beat everyone, to deter people away from the PS3.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll