Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for IstillwantShenmue3

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 54
Newest 50
Scores: 0
Reward points: 0
Last Post: Jun 04, 2008 06:51
Last Login: Jun 05, 2008 15:19

Contact Information

MSN: n/a
Yahoo: n/a
AOL: n/a
Home Page:  

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for IstillwantShenmue3

• First Name: John
  • Last Name: Kilmer
  • Birthday: n/a
  • Interests: n/a

Recent Topics

• A smart cat.

in EVERYTHING ELSE

This cat should of seen it coming. http://www.idiotbrain.com/this-cat-certainly-isnt-the-smartest-cat-out-there/2008-05-05 Why put that up there though when it' s spinning.

• Sega Gamers Day thread.

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Hi, ummm there seems to be no news but it was on march 14 i think. I heard a few of the games will be shown in 2 days. If this new Sonic game is really going to be the best Sonic game ever i want to see it, to me Sonic Adventure 1 was the best Sonic

• Sega' s losses.

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

How much money does Sega make across all of their operations yearly? It says they have had net sales of 4 billion US but a loss of $500 million US does that mean they still made 3.5 billion? Or does it mean they made no profit but lost $500 million?

• Please help Joe Redifer.

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

I read in a forum post that you have played the Sega Saturn through the Scart to Component thing. When you use this does Nights go up to 704x640 resolution? How do you enable this if it does? Since this RGB Scart thing only makes Component be able

• Ever seen any aliens?

in EVERYTHING ELSE

Hi, fellow moonwalkers and distinguished guests ever see any aliens, i havn' t, sorry to be a bore, but have any of you?