Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 PS3 Price " too Cheap" WTF
Joe_1110

• Total Posts : 24
PS3 Price " too Cheap" WTF - May 23, 2006 04:49
Okay so i fully uderstand the fact that sony are making a huge loss on the PS3 but still why come out with something like that, a mean the price is way to high as it is and am having to bribe my mum for extra pocket money to get it, saying something like that just makes me worrie that they' re goin to put the price up even more. so wot do u think will sony put the price up

and also when is there going to be sum definate relese titals the only one thats looking for releas is brothers in arms highway to hell
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: PS3 Price " too Cheap" WTF - May 23, 2006 05:07
You' d get much more response if you posted this in PS3 specific thread that already exists
< Message edited by ]gangsta[ -- 23 May 06 16:13:04 >
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: PS3 Price " too Cheap" WTF - May 23, 2006 06:02
Well I suppose it' s too cheap for Sony, and I guess the price isnt too bad given everything you get in it, if everything in it is something you want, mind you. Really depends on how well they do will software andd developers as to whether the machine is really worth anything at all.

Launch titles etc... Well heavenly sword, and motorstorm arent amoung them.

I saw a list a while back of some games but i dont know as to it' s truth. But I would say resistance: fall of man has a chance to make it given it was fairly along in development according to kikizo hands-on.
I could expect to also see, Lair, singstarand maybe Genji 2, others probably include many more iterations of EA' s sports titles fight night, nba and so on.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll