Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for Joe_1110

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 24
Scores: 0
Reward points: 0
Last Post: Jan 10, 2007 05:24
Last Login: Jan 10, 2007 05:22

Contact Information

MSN: n/a
Yahoo: n/a
AOL: n/a
Home Page:  

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for Joe_1110

• First Name: Joseph
  • Last Name: Lambert
  • Birthday: n/a
  • Interests: n/a

Recent Topics

• IPHONE!!!

in EVERYTHING ELSE

yes apple hav annouced the iphone at last, omg its soo kool it come in 2 forms a 4gig or a 8 gig... jus go on www.apple.com for all the info on it

• My brand new 360 broke

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

i got a xbox 360 last sunday, and wen i wer playing on it last nyt and it made this reli load scraching noise in the disc compartment so i quickly opened the disc tray to find the out side of my disk the bit with the pictures on was scratched to buggery,

• oooo look a 2.5/2.6 psp downgrader

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

at last its here a psp downgrader for us ppl who updated and wish we haden' t, i downgraded my psp and it works fine i have two copied games on my memory stick and i can still use applications like internet using a clever programme called devhook (it mak

• PS3 Price " too Cheap" WTF

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Okay so i fully uderstand the fact that sony are making a huge loss on the PS3 but still why come out with something like that, a mean the price is way to high as it is and am having to bribe my mum for extra pocket money to get it, saying something like

• so we now know the ps3 price

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

so we now know the ps3 price but still theres no price for games or launch titals what do you reckon for the price of the launch titals