Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Spiderman back in, ....black?
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Spiderman back in, ....black? - Feb 27, 2006 09:45
I didn' t like either of the Spiderman films, i thought they were tacky. This however has gotten my attention and my hopes up for a darker 3rd film.

Check out the official site...

http://spiderman.sonypictures.com/index.php

I guess this pretty much confirms that Venom will be one of the films villians or at least an alien symbiote will fuse with Spider-Man.

Also, go here...

http://spiderman.sonypictures.com/

...and make note of the headline in the top left corner that reads ' Wild Stom Encompasses City' . Could the symbiote come down in a meteor storm of some kind?!

There' s over a year until the films release and i just hope they get this one right (in my opinion)
KiLLeR

• Total Posts : 314
RE: Spiderman back in, ....black? - Feb 27, 2006 12:46
well in my opinion they' ve gotten right the 2 so far. It' s practically what peter parker' s life was like in the cartoons. Well kinda, but I think it' s what was intended with spiderman the cartoon. Don' t forget, the old man, forgot his name, from marvel, the one who created spiderman is working closely with the director, so it' s basically what he wanted spiderman to be. I like both of them so far, and the third one being dark (we don' t know for sure yet) intrigues me.

I thought it was coming out this summer!
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: Spiderman back in, ....black? - Feb 27, 2006 14:59
Symbiot+Spider-Man=Pwnage! This is the movie I wanted to see since I heard about the first one. I fucking hate the hob/green goblins they are the lamest villains in the Spiderman series.
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: Spiderman back in, ....black? - Feb 27, 2006 19:10

the old man, forgot his name, from marvel

....Stan Lee...

...yeah i thought that all spiderman' s old school villains suck, although i really liked William Dafoe' s performance as the green Goblin...

...still ain' t seen part 2... ...and i still hate the role of Mary Jane going to what' s her face...
< Message edited by Bishonen -- 27 Feb 06 22:16:15 >
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Spiderman back in, ....black? - Feb 27, 2006 23:47
I think they should follow the Symbiote storyline for the next few movies. Im talking Lasher, Carnage, Hybride, and all of the others. I myself am particularly fond of Lasher.
Bishonen

RE: Spiderman back in, ....black? - Feb 27, 2006 23:51
...hey...

..it' s one of those old MIA members returning...

...i like your timing...
KiLLeR

RE: Spiderman back in, ....black? - Feb 28, 2006 06:11
I agree bishonen, the role of mary jane shouldn' t have gone to that dumb Kirsten Dunst (I had to go on imdb to find her name, lol). I dun like her as an actress. and she has an ugly body. and I think she sucks, what a n00b.

Yeah, Stan Lee, how could I forget.

But wait, if it' s gonna turn darker, then what about his friend, harry osborn? From the second one I understood that he' s gonna take his father' s place as the green goblin. Maybe there' ll be more than one villain in this spiderman. Let' s hope so.
Bishonen

RE: Spiderman back in, ....black? - Feb 28, 2006 07:02
...one thing i will give Kirsten Dunst... ...she' s got a FINE pair of norks....

...did you see her in that old teen movie where she' s like an teenage alcoholic Senator' s daughter going out with a Hispanic dude?.... ...there is this one scene where she' s being really dirty and trying to get the guy to f*ck her, and she' s like wearing this tiny white crop top with no bra.. ...i tell you, for such a skinny girl, she' s got big hooters!....

....and that scene in the first spiderman, where it' s raining and stormy and her shirt is all wet and stuff, and she' s jumping around with no bra underneath... ..go check the DVD out if you didn' t notice!

...she' s one of those girls who anit pretty, but who make up for it in other areas....
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Spiderman back in, ....black? - Feb 28, 2006 10:08
It' s said that New Line actually own the rights to Venom and there will be a Venom film at some point.

Venom may not be in Spiderman 3 but it' s almost definate that the symbiote will.

Personally i' d love to see Spiderman fight Venom in the third film but it' s possible that it' s Spiderman who gets infected and goes on a rampage.

I also want to see multiple villians!
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Spiderman back in, ....black? - Mar 02, 2006 11:48

ORIGINAL: Majikdra6on

I also want to see multiple villians!

Please GOD no!!! I don' t want a repeat of the Batman series!! One per movie is enough, I think. It gives them time to flesh out the character, and make you care about what happens to them (they did a great job of this in the first two).
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Spiderman back in, ....black? - Mar 02, 2006 23:24
Topher Grace is supposedly venom in the 3rd Spider-Man. Aka- the movie will suck.
KiLLeR

RE: Spiderman back in, ....black? - Mar 03, 2006 06:31
hey rampage, where u been?
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: Spiderman back in, ....black? - Mar 03, 2006 06:33

Topher Grace is supposedly venom in the 3rd Spider-Man. Aka- the movie will suck.

Lets hope he takes steroids for the role because that bitch is too fucking skinny to play Brock.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Spiderman back in, ....black? - Mar 03, 2006 08:49

ORIGINAL: KiLLeR

hey rampage, where u been?

Getting raped by school and work. School has gotten crazy lately. I have a hardcore coding class, a crazy texturing class, and the most painful class ever... Interior Spaces and Worlds. In a nutshell it' s creating one room in the Unreal Engine stocked full of hundreds of custom made models with all custom made textures. It has to be fully lit with atmospheric effects, custom animation, interactivity, and physics... I have two more classes too which are also sucky but not quite as hard. Thank God Spring break is almost here.
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: Spiderman back in, ....black? - Mar 04, 2006 04:51
As I understood it, sandman will also feature in this film, along with venom that is...

Can live without sandman, just wanna see a spidey v Venom battle

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message