Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Bad Company
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 33
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
Bad Company - Jun 20, 2008 02:25
so whos getting this? the demo left me a little disapointed with the single player.. but the multi is fun [i will get bored of it though], I' m getting it for the 360 just for you guys!

canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
RE: Bad Company - Jun 20, 2008 02:41
I have this pre-ordered. The MP in this is just incredible, and I have been playing it every night since I downloaded the demo.

Eddie wrote an awesome review of the demo HERE
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: Bad Company - Jun 20, 2008 03:37
Pre-ordered ..
When is it coming out in Europe ?
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Bad Company - Jun 20, 2008 04:08
I' m still undecided. Like you mentioned, Silent, the single player was a disappointment. Sadly I wasn' t much of a fan of the MP either. I may have to play a bit more online with you guys to see if I can have more fun with it.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Bad Company - Jun 20, 2008 05:37
I' m getting it to-the-date. That' s the 23rd for me, Canada and possibly Ghost. It' s the 27th for Silent and Pac, and I know Nitro will be getting it as well. Between all of us, we should be able to make some fun of our own, whether it turns out to be any good or not.

Glad you liked the review Canada.
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 19 Jun 08 21:38:24 >
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Bad Company - Jun 20, 2008 05:45
Ascension

A multiplayer map set in a Eastern European mountain village with infantry and light vehicle combat, only one Humvee was available in the beta. One of the smaller maps at 1km x 1km wide. Ascension includes lots of shrubbery and trees for destruction as well as scattered houses throughout the terrain.[18]

Harvest Day

A multiplayer map set in a large open field. This map contains several small villages scattered about, with a small river running through the map. [19]

Oasis

A large multiplayer map set in a Middle Eastern setting. It includes land, air, and sea vehicles. The map has a river running through the center, much of the action in games such as gold rush are concentrated on one side of the maps division. However there are still various buildings and hideouts located on the opposite side of the river. There is limited vegitation in parts of the map however tropical trees are a constant feature.[18]

Valley Run

At the head of a long valley, Russians are expanding and fortifying a dam facility when the US gets wind of the large amounts of gold hidden in the area..[20]

Deconstruction

Water facility captured, the US has a foothold for assaulting the construction area. Girders, pipes, and scaffolding make this a tight, labyrinthine scramble and the fight to take the bridge will be grueling.

Over and Out

Having been pushed out of the plains, the Americans have made off with large amounts of bullion, and are holed up in a captured Russian communication centre.

Final Ignition

The grimy gas facility is in stark contrast to the irrigated town and plantation surrounding it, and the US will have a hard time dislodging the defenders from the fortress like facility

End of the Line
US forces have landed on the windswept plain below the imposing, secluded hilltop monastery, which houses a secret listening station. Before they make their way to the top, they have to get rid of the Russians' vehicle defense.
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 19 Jun 08 21:46:20 >
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Bad Company - Jun 20, 2008 06:18
I' m on the fence. Looks like a great game but I already have more games than I can play. Lately I haven' t felt like gaming too much. If I get it, it will only be under the condition that the multiplayer is epic.
2pac

RE: Bad Company - Jun 20, 2008 12:27
27th ? My retailer told me its coming out here on the 23rd . And Eddie accept my friends request on live . My new tag is NitX .
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Bad Company - Jun 20, 2008 15:35
I will be getting this, so see you on or around the 27th
Kelvinellenton

• Total Posts : 454
RE: Bad Company - Jun 20, 2008 16:06
I' m getting it. I read a review where it gave it 7 but I' m still buying it
GrayFox

• Total Posts : 356
RE: Bad Company - Jun 20, 2008 21:48
I will be getting this. I played the single player demo till i was done with protectiong the intersection or something. Didnt play the multiplayer part (not a mutliplayer fan anyway).
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Bad Company - Jun 20, 2008 22:29
I' ll be getting both versions - probably over the weekend.
2pac

RE: Bad Company - Jun 20, 2008 22:32
I just confirmed it .. I am getting it on the 23rd . Wohoo ..
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
RE: Bad Company - Jun 21, 2008 23:16
Awesome to see so many getting this one. Since I only have a 360 for now that will be the version I will be getting.

I really can' t judge the SP since the SP demo was so short, but I have to say once again just how much fun I have been having with the MP. It has put COD4 on my MP shelf.

The only complaint I have so far with the MP is the amount of bullets it takes sometimes to get a guy down (Eddie you were right, at least the snipers have headshots). Other than that the MP in this game is absolutely incredible, and really forces you to work as a team unlike so many other online games (I can see a lot of people turning away from this game because of that fact).

The destructibility of the buildings, fences, doors, and pretty much anything else for that matter adds new depth to the gameplay as well. No longer as a sniper can you hide in a building knowing that only another sniper can get you. Now you can try to hide in a building, but be prepared to have your nice security wall blown the f.uck up in front of you revealing you for all to see and kill.

I am very much looking forward to Bad Company(as you can tell) because like some of you COD4 has become very stale. As soon as they release the next batch of new maps it may make me pick it up again, but until that happens you can see me on Bad Company for quite a while (aka until Brothers in Arms ).

IGN VIDEO REVIEW
< Message edited by canadagamer -- 21 Jun 08 15:41:59 >
Torr

• Total Posts : 554
RE: Bad Company - Jun 23, 2008 12:25

My new tag is NitX .

So that' s who that beyotch is...

I just put money down on it, and got a lame pre-order keychain along with a possibly cool 10 round bullpup ingame sniper rifle. I won' t be in town on the 23rd, and I' m switching ISPs (which is why I' m not currently online) so I dunno when I' ll be on to play with you fuckers, at least within the next week or so.

Edit: This is Eddie, and I' m too lazy to sign out of Torr' s account, and copy-paste.

Edit.... Again: GI gave the game a 9.2.
< Message edited by Torr -- 23 Jun 08 4:30:08 >
Silentbomber

RE: Bad Company - Jun 24, 2008 09:55
the game looks good, but will be only a side order to the main plate; COD4. I' m still not sick of it... but i dont play it for very long at one time...

looks like everybody with a 360 is getting it, we should make a kikizo room on the weekend its out or something. have you ever done that?
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Bad Company - Jun 24, 2008 12:13
Fuck it, I might as well get the game too.

EDIT:

[This is just a test.]

fuck ***

DUDES " fuck" isn' t censored anymore!

c u n t still is though
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 24 Jun 08 4:14:59 >
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Bad Company - Jun 24, 2008 13:47
I won' t be getting it. Just another military FPS game. Yay. The only thing this one has that the others don' t is a touch of personality.
Silentbomber

RE: Bad Company - Jun 25, 2008 00:17
I was playing the ps3 demo last night and my god i was getting so mad at it, fucking snipers.

It Also didnt help that my team was a bunch of retards mashing buttons for ice cream.
< Message edited by Silentbomber -- 24 Jun 08 16:18:21 >
Majik

• Total Posts : 374
RE: Bad Company - Jun 25, 2008 00:43
Fuck
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 33

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages