Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 So... not that I' ve seen Advent children or anything...
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
So... not that I' ve seen Advent children or anything... - Sep 14, 2005 05:35
Well... if I happened to see Advent Children, I' d probably want to express how insanely incredible the movie was. I' d also like to mention the fight scenes were basically the greatests fight scenes ever. The animation may have been remarkable, and the story may have rocked. On top of that, the GC itself may have been some of the most stunning I' ve ever viewed... that is if I viewed it.

Alas, downloading stuff is wrong and I don' t think any of you should take part in the foul activity. Though if you have questions about the movie that I have not seen, or would like screens that I don' t have, or would like even further information that I simply couldn' t know about feel free to PM me (as pointless as it may be since I probably didn' t watch the movie).

Anyway, I can' t wait to watch the full movie with the english voice dubs because I' m not a fan of subtltles that may have been in the Japanese version I never saw.

Yep.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: So... not that I' ve seen Advent children or anything... - Sep 14, 2005 11:38
I was really tempted to get the Japanese UMD version of the movie released this week but then I can NOT justify paying the $49 cost for the UMD or DVD version.

My cap on single DVDs and UMDs is at the $20 mark... $25 if it' s something I' m REALLY anxious to check out, and even those are very very rare occasions. Looks like I' ll be awaiting the North American release then! I am so looking forward to checking out that Bahamut battle!
the.ben

• Total Posts : 324
RE: So... not that I' ve seen Advent children or anything... - Sep 15, 2005 07:32
when is the north american release?
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: So... not that I' ve seen Advent children or anything... - Sep 15, 2005 07:52
It was originally slated to be released September 13th in North America and September 14 in Japan, but unfortunately the U.S. release was delayed with no specified date given.
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 15 Sep 05 15:53:05 >
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: So... not that I' ve seen Advent children or anything... - Sep 15, 2005 08:01
Sounds like late Nov. to anytime in Dec.
kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
RE: So... not that I' ve seen Advent children or anything... - Sep 16, 2005 18:38
Huh, I just went to the Eb games and it said Nov 14 for Dvd and UMD. I' ll recheck again tomorrow and edit this post.
Russian Mobster

• Total Posts : 357
RE: So... not that I' ve seen Advent children or anything... - Sep 17, 2005 22:50
Downloaded the movie the other day. The movie kicked ass. The last battle reminded me of Revolutions.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: So... not that I' ve seen Advent children or anything... - Sep 20, 2005 15:12

ORIGINAL: Rampage99

Well... if I happened to see Advent Children, I' d probably want to express how insanely incredible the movie was. I' d also like to mention the fight scenes were basically the greatests fight scenes ever. The animation may have been remarkable, and the story may have rocked. On top of that, the GC itself may have been some of the most stunning I' ve ever viewed... that is if I viewed it.

Alas, downloading stuff is wrong and I don' t think any of you should take part in the foul activity. Though if you have questions about the movie that I have not seen, or would like screens that I don' t have, or would like even further information that I simply couldn' t know about feel free to PM me (as pointless as it may be since I probably didn' t watch the movie).

Anyway, I can' t wait to watch the full movie with the english voice dubs because I' m not a fan of subtltles that may have been in the Japanese version I never saw.

Yep.

I' ve got my eye on you Rampage!

Just kidding. Actually, I was wondering how long the movie is (not that you would know)?
Russian Mobster

• Total Posts : 357
RE: So... not that I' ve seen Advent children or anything... - Sep 21, 2005 15:04
the movie is 1 hour and 30 minutes long.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll