Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Eddie Guerrero is dead
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 21
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
Eddie Guerrero is dead - Nov 13, 2005 17:45
I don' t know if anyone watches wrestling or is interested but just in case, Eddie Guerrero is dead. Apparently he died suddenly this morning; his body discovered when he didn' t respond to his wake up call. He had been on a plane overnight with his brother Chavo Guerrero who has stated Eddie was fine and in good health.

WWE.com has several tributes and a press conference worth watching. It' s a tragic loss for WWE and wrestling fans over the world. It' s the second death of a current wrestler I' ve seen in my time as a fan, the first being Owen Heart. I' ve nothing but the deepest sympathy for his family.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Eddie Guerrero is dead - Nov 13, 2005 17:50
I was totally blown away by the news after checking WWE.com earlier. I' m still at a complete loss of words.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Eddie Guerrero is dead - Nov 13, 2005 18:03
I came across this while watching the local news. It just leaves a very strange feeling.
Boss Hogg

• Total Posts : 299
RE: Eddie Guerrero is dead - Nov 13, 2005 19:19
Thats really sad Eddie was one of my favorite wrestlers.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Eddie Guerrero is dead - Nov 14, 2005 11:54
My deepest sympathies go out to all his family, friends, and fans...
Terry Bogard

RE: Eddie Guerrero is dead - Nov 14, 2005 13:18
It' s just incredible the amount of wrestlers I grew up watching that are no longer with us.

Eddie Guerrero
Hot Stuff Eddie Gilbert
Owen Hart
The British Bulldog
Andre The Giant
Ravishing Rick Rude
Mr. Perfect Curt Hennig
Brian Pillman
Junkyard Dog
Road Warrior Hawk
Ms. Elizabeth
Dick Murdoch
Terry ' Bam Bam' Gordy
Gentleman Chris Adams
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Eddie Guerrero is dead - Nov 14, 2005 16:05
...The Adorable Adrian Adonis
kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
RE: Eddie Guerrero is dead - Nov 14, 2005 16:40
That is a huge shock to me. That man was in really good health. Have they stated the cause of death?
whatabout_paul

RE: Eddie Guerrero is dead - Nov 14, 2005 18:09
Still no news on actual cause of death but they think it was a sudden heart attack though. It is scary though, a man like that in such good physical shape just gone. Raw tonight is a pre-taped memorial with matches put on by wrestlers who have volunteered. Chavo Guerrero is also wrestling. The last of 3 brothers I believe he now is.

Terry, I can' t remember if it was this year or last but Crash Holly has also passed away. Ok, so he probably wasn' t a wrestler from your childhood but I grew up with Hardcore, Crash and Molly Holly in the WWE.
Terry Bogard

RE: Eddie Guerrero is dead - Nov 14, 2005 18:17

Terry, I can' t remember if it was this year or last but Crash Holly has also passed away. Ok, so he probably wasn' t a wrestler from your childhood but I grew up with Hardcore, Crash and Molly Holly in the WWE.

I liked Crash, in my rush earlier I forgot a few names, including his!
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: Eddie Guerrero is dead - Nov 28, 2005 19:05
One less wrestler is a good thing.
Tonic785

• Total Posts : 3
RE: Eddie Guerrero is dead - Nov 30, 2005 03:24
Haha.. don' t worry everyone, this is a stunt to bring viewers back..
.... Right? Riiight?!

P.S At first when i found out i thought they were faking it, guess they werent
whatabout_paul

RE: Eddie Guerrero is dead - Nov 30, 2005 06:15
Game Junkie, why would you think that? It' s a human life that has been lost. You might not be a wrestling fan but there are many people out there who are (like me). Just try and show the tiniest shred of respect.

Tonic785, the only wrestler they fake death with as part of a storyline is the Undertaker, but being a " Deadman" is his gimmick anyway. This week he came back from being put in a casket which was hacked to pieces and set on fire 2 months ago. At the Summerslam PPV a casket was wheeled out and stood on it' s edge. A bolt of lightning hit it setting it on fire, only for Taker to burst out of the door and storm to the ring. Impressive stuff.

Eddie really is dead though. Gunna get a commemorative armband.
Game Junkie

RE: Eddie Guerrero is dead - Nov 30, 2005 14:58
Paul I' m sorry to hear your a westling fan, but for people like myself that sees westling as a fake lowbrow soap opera well then one less westler especially one as annoying as dear Eddy is truely a good thing. Now if I could only find some way to get them all in one room and have the building collapse on them, that would make my day. Anyways the fact is that people die every day, infact the odds that we all die is exactely 100%, though shit but that' s life. Death no longer surprises me, we might as well laugh about it while we still have a chance.
whatabout_paul

RE: Eddie Guerrero is dead - Nov 30, 2005 17:45
Dude, you might not like the ' sport' but I don' t exactly go round thinking " Wouldn' t it be great if an entire football team/cast of a soap/band I hate died in a tragic accident. That' d just make my day." Wrestling is just a form of entertainment at the end of the day. I like it, you don' t and thats fine. I just ignore the things like that I don' t like, maybe you should try it rather than trying to offend.
neolink

• Total Posts : 9
RE: Eddie Guerrero is dead - Dec 12, 2005 20:50
Game Junkie.......how da f!ck does your mind work? Huh? Bro you value your life I’m sure! if i pointed a gun to your head you would piss your pants and cry for mercy! That’s a fact! Don' t come here BSing bout death doesn' t bother you! yes death is an unavoidable dilemma, but that’s something that we as humans by instincts try to avoid, you have no respect for others yeah maybe wrestling is an " act" but it doesn' t mean that who ever is playing that part in that " act" doesn' t have a brain a soul a persona that makes him his own real living human being with feelings with pain anger happiness and sadness. Get a life...you apparently lost yours and you are trying to contaminate us with your sickness.
Game Junkie

RE: Eddie Guerrero is dead - Dec 24, 2005 18:46
Neolink to answer your question my mind works a lot like any other human' s, it has about 100 billion nerve cells that retain and send electrochemical signals... As for how much I value my life you can have it for about 10 000$ (about how much it costs for funeral arrangents). As for how I would react if you pointed a gun at me I would kick your ass out of spite and steal the gun in order to kill myself in my own terms. You' re right about one thing, as animals we have the instinct to avoid death, and there in lies the problem, we live only out from fear of death which isn' t good enough for me. But you and Paul go ahead and enjoy watching your dim-witted homosexuals play.

< Message edited by Game Junkie -- 25 Dec 05 2:52:20 >
neolink

• Total Posts : 9
RE: Eddie Guerrero is dead - Dec 26, 2005 09:53
Wow for a second there i thought you were going to give me a dumb response there Game Junkie!....*sighs* ....don' t state the obvious please! Enough with the human biology, it is apparent that you knew what i meant when i said " how the f!ck your mind works" you just wanted to add a little sarcasm to your response. Enough of that, hmm it seems you are going to kick my ass when i have a gun pointed at you? hmm i seriously doubt it even if you could it all depends on how far i am away from you, but you answered in a manner that seems that you can dodge bullets and still managed to reach me and get my gun (hey i could have been sniping you) and " kick [my] ass" . Aren' t we a little confident? Oh and btw you are wrong, we just don' t live our lives as humans’ beings trying to avoid or perhaps fearing death. Even as new born babies or perhaps a young toddle death is not yet defined, so to say that we do is kinda over doing it. Ask senior citizens or perhaps those who perform death defying stunts death is the last thing in their mind. Yes it is not the norm but your answers was summing up as " all" as to have that instinct. I guarantee if you were caught off guard by perhaps a car almost hitting you or tripping and maybe falling from a tall height you will have a moment of fear, as much as you bloat about " isn' t good enough for me" you will still have this fear. At the same time i know i do contradict myself by saying what i just stated, but you do make a good specimen to prove my point. Ah yes! Now we see the true reason why you hate wrestling! Not because you hate Eddie or maybe you don' t give a crap about life because you claim to have no fear of death! No no! no! you reason is ...because you think it is a " homosexual" sport....*sigh* very disappointed there Game Junkie...and here i thought you had a more interesting reason for all of this hating besides a stereotypical " homosexual" fearing (yes you fear) of this sport. You try to prove yourself unlike the rest, but yet you are like the rest of us.
Game Junkie

RE: Eddie Guerrero is dead - Dec 30, 2005 15:44
NeoLink I was going to let this go, but you seem to be very skilled at striking my nerves. You made me laugh when you critisized my thought of taking the gun away from you when it was implied that it was what I would try to do. Which I think is a perfect metaphor, humans face incredible odds agains them and even though we know this, some still try and inevitably get royally fucked over. I just don' t understand why you are having a hard time grasping the concept of being unhappy, alot of people are miserable. I could give you statistics on depression and actual suicide, but what would be the point? As for hating wrestling because of poor Eddy, you' re right I hated wrestling far before Eddy even put on his first spandex panties and wrestled with oiled up men, its not even the wrestling that I hate so much its more when they start talking that turns me off. And I resent the homophobe accusation, I actually have two friends that happen to be gay, I really don' t give a shit where they stick their dicks as long as they spare me the details.

Anyways If I offended you or Paul i' m sorry, it was never my intention. I only made my original post in this thread to put a smile on my face, I have a twisted sense of humor that few people get.
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Eddie Guerrero is dead - Jan 02, 2006 00:09

Anyways If I offended you or Paul i' m sorry, it was never my intention.

I think your logic is just as twisted as your humor. That' s just a lousy excuse internet folks use when they piss people off. I mean honestly...did you really think what you originally posted wouldn' t piss some people off in this thread?
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 21

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message