Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 The PS3 Song
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 40 of 40
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
RE: The PS3 Song - Feb 23, 2007 07:30
I' m sorry for moving from Killzone to Resitance.

I was just trying to make a point.

Anyway, how can you say with Resistance you can see everything clearly for a far distance away? I mean come on. If you have played all of the FPS you say you have, then you will know that this is one area in particular that Resitance is lacking. I will admit, everything close to you looks great, but when you look off into the distance you can really start to see the games flaws. That is my opinion, and maybe that just means I need to get my eyes checked.
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: The PS3 Song - Feb 23, 2007 07:35

How did we move from Killzone to Resistance???

Well I mentioned that ps3 did have a great exclusive, and people disagreed. Then Canadagamer questioned me about it and if I had played both systems and lots of games, so I answered his questions.

For this generation, just gears. I guess COD 3 is good as far as multiplayer goes. Resistance would have been great... last gen.

I swear to god you are one of people that post on reviews of the game on game sites and metacritic and youtube. This is what a huge amount of the fanboys keep saying. Tell me how this game looks last gen, and how any old console could run it. Oh, and did you buy a ps3, or are you still reviewing it based on your highly informed Demo unit experience. To quote Canadagamer -

If you only own either a 360 or just a PS3 you can' t make a qualified statement saying one is better than the other. You have to own both, and play a lot of games of both to get a real feeling of what each machine can do. Only then, can you really compare the 2 and give an intelligent statement.
Dagashi

RE: The PS3 Song - Feb 23, 2007 07:38

Anyway, how can you say with Resistance you can see everything clearly for a far distance away? I mean come on. If you have played all of the FPS you say you have, then you will know that this is one area in particular that Resitance is lacking. I will admit, everything close to you looks great, but when you look off into the distance you can really start to see the games flaws. That is my opinion, and maybe that just means I need to get my eyes checked.

I remember you saying this in your thread about buying a ps3. I really meant to respond to that one, and just remembered about it now. I really think there must be something wrong with your connections or TV, because for me, everything in the distance is fully rendered and not blurred at all. I run it with a HDMI to DVI connector and have it at native 720p. I wish I could take good screens of it, but my camera takes poor pictures, and I have no idea to capture screen inputs and make an image of it.

Its funny you mention this as a flaw, because to me, when you step out of that one tunnel closer to the beginning of the game and have to work your way up the hill and through the turrets/trenches, I was really impressed with the detail and clarity in the distance.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: The PS3 Song - Feb 23, 2007 07:40
Oooh everybody' s very touchy today

Knock it off now guys. We' ve been there already a thousand times and it' s boring.

The song is amusing and was done by an American (?) radio DJ. Somebody else cut the montage together and uploaded it to Youtube. I like it.

On a similar note, does anybody remember the " look it up" DS/PSP video?!
Dagashi

RE: The PS3 Song - Feb 23, 2007 07:58
Oh I definitely find it funny. My first couple posts say that. It was the posts following my OP that saw the song as fact that sorta irked me a bit.

Anyways, no point in causing a bunch of commotion I suppose, each person can take what they want from the song. I choose to view it as a funny spoof rather than actual fact.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: The PS3 Song - Feb 23, 2007 11:27

I swear to god you are one of people that post on reviews of the game on game sites and metacritic and youtube. This is what a huge amount of the fanboys keep saying. Tell me how this game looks last gen, and how any old console could run it. Oh, and did you buy a ps3, or are you still reviewing it based on your highly informed Demo unit experience. To quote Canadagamer -

First of all, 2/3s of this damn paragraph made no since what so ever. And apparently im a fanboy because i dont like sonys garbage they like to call a game, its not like im trying to butt fuck everyone trying to force them to like a damn game. And no i didnt buy a ps3. Im smarter than that. I have a friend with one and yes i have played all these damn games you say " i have to play to like" so whats next? I have to own the games for them to be good?
Dagashi

RE: The PS3 Song - Feb 23, 2007 11:54

First of all, 2/3s of this damn paragraph made no since what so ever. And apparently im a fanboy because i dont like sonys garbage they like to call a game, its not like im trying to butt fuck everyone trying to force them to like a damn game. And no i didnt buy a ps3. Im smarter than that. I have a friend with one and yes i have played all these damn games you say " i have to play to like" so whats next? I have to own the games for them to be good?

No, but you run around saying games suck, and consoles suck like almost every other MS fanboy. You are pretty much the only guy on the forum that keeps saying all sorts of games are crappy. Not to mention you have said that every ps3 game sucks. So yes, you do come off as a fanboy.

You know what, instead of wondering why you hate basically every game mentioned on the forums I should ask this. What games do you like other than Gears of War and CoD3?
mastachefbkw

RE: The PS3 Song - Feb 23, 2007 12:07

No, but you run around saying games suck, and consoles suck like almost every other MS fanboy. You are pretty much the only guy on the forum that keeps saying all sorts of games are crappy. Not to mention you have said that every ps3 game sucks. So yes, you do come off as a fanboy.

Im sure i do come off as a fanboy... just like 2/3 of the other people on kikizo. You strike me as a ps fanboy. Do i care what you like? no, thats your opinion, its just the fact that you always have to throw something that you could pretty much predict a flamewar in most of the threads on here. Anyway, I think Resistance is decent. Not something i would pay full price for, nor would i buy a $600 console to play it on. IMO i do think most of ps3 games out now suck. They are getting VF5 first and an exclusive collectors edition of Spider man 3, but other than that none of it interest me.

We need to just drop this Fanyboy bs and let bygones be bygones
Nitro

RE: The PS3 Song - Feb 23, 2007 15:58
I have a belly button!
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: The PS3 Song - Feb 23, 2007 17:30
C' mon guys, admit it, yes the song is funny we can all agree on that, however you must admit when it comes to executive' s Sony do pick a rather curious bunch of clusterfucks, I mean can you just imagine a meeting with KK and Phil " Um what was the question" Harrison?
Yes it picks on the PS3 but hey why shouldn' t it, if it picked on the 360 and this was a pro PS3 forum then we would all be saying the same thing, at the end of the day it is not as if anyone is going to be shot for having the wrong opinion.

Nitro is it an inny or an outie?
canadagamer

RE: The PS3 Song - Feb 23, 2007 22:39
Ok, OK, Ok, I' m sorry. All I was trying to do was give my opinion of the fucking game!!!!

Anyway, getting back to the thread to begin with, the song is great, thanks for the link.
mastachefbkw

RE: The PS3 Song - Feb 23, 2007 22:52

Anyway, getting back to the thread to begin with, the song is great, thanks for the link.

Yeah, its on my myspace now. And one of my friends burnt it on to a cd with nothing else on it, so basically he waisted an 80 min. cd on a 3 min. song lol
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: The PS3 Song - Feb 24, 2007 02:17
Why do people insist on arguing about a decent game? I wont even buy decent games unless there is an incentive, Im only willing to pay $60 for a good or great game. And Brandon never said PS3 sucked, just resistance. And it doesnt suck, its just mediocre.
canadagamer

RE: The PS3 Song - Feb 24, 2007 02:50
Exaclty!!!!!!!!!
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: The PS3 Song - Feb 26, 2007 04:05
Dan? Mastachef/(Brandon?)? How the F*** do you know eachother? I' ve been trying to figure that out for months now.

I have a belly button!

I don' t. Lets argue about it!
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 25 Feb 07 20:05:25 >
mastachefbkw

RE: The PS3 Song - Feb 26, 2007 04:08

Dan? Mastachef/(Brandon?)? How the F*** do you know eachother? I' ve been trying to figure that out for months now.

Cousins
mastachefbkw

RE: The PS3 Song - Feb 26, 2007 04:21
wow, and i everyone thougt the ps3 song was odd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0320GAGIeW4
Nitro

RE: The PS3 Song - Feb 26, 2007 06:30
Why does the PS3 Song remind me of Tracy Chapman?!
Ikashiru

• Total Posts : 649
RE: The PS3 Song - Feb 26, 2007 22:26

Yeah I posted that mate, always looked for a followup in the same vein, never happened though.
Nitro

RE: The PS3 Song - Feb 26, 2007 23:20

ORIGINAL: musashi

Yeah I posted that mate, always looked for a followup in the same vein, never happened though.

It did.

LINK
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 40 of 40

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message