Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Confirmed titles for Xbox 360?!
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
Confirmed titles for Xbox 360?! - Sep 05, 2005 16:13
This site has been floating around on the forums since the recent news about Shenmue3. After checking out their most recent article I saw some news about the latest XBM.

Here' s a link to the main site-

http://www.charminshoe.com/shenmue3.htm

this article happens to be the one I' m refering to though-

http://www.charminshoe.com/Full%20List%206%20Sep.htm

Here' s the list that XBM claims are confirmed titles for the 360-

2 Days to Vegas

6Gun II

Afterburner

Alan Wake

Amped 3

Avalon

Banjo Kazooie

Battle Angel

Battlefield 2: Modern Combat

Blue Dragon

Burnout 4

Call of Duty 2

Chrome Hounds

Condemned

Condor Trilogy online

Crazy Taxi Next -Gen

Dark Sector

Dead or Alive 4

Dead or Alive Code : Cronus

Dead Rising

Demonik

Dirty Harry

DOA Xtreme Beach Volley Ball 2

Dogtag

Driver 4

Duke Nukem Forever

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

eNCHANT aRM

Fable 2

Fifa 2006

Fifa Street 2

Fight Night 3

Final Fantasy XI

Final Fantasy XII

Forza Motorsport 2

Frame City Killer

Full Auto

Gears of War

Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter

Grand Theft Auto 4

Gun

Halo 3

Hitman

House of the Dead 4

Huxley

Indiana Jones

Infraworld

Interview with a made man

Jade Empire 2

Juiced 2

Justice League of America

Kameo: Elements of Power

Killer Instinct III

Killing Day

King Kong

KOTOR III

Lost Odyssey

Madden NFL 2006

Metronome

Monster Madness

Mortal kombat 7

Moto GP 4

NBA 2K6

NBA Live 2006

Need for Speed: Most Wanted

Neon

NHL 2K6

Ninety-Nine Nights

Ninja Gaiden 2

Omikron 2

Perfect Dark Zero

Pirates of The Caribbean: Dead Mans Chest

Possession

Prey

Pro Evolution Soccer 5

Project Delta

Project New Jersey

Project Gotham Racing 3

Psychopath

Quake IV

Rainbow Six

Ridge Racer 6

Saint' s Row

Scarface: The World is Yours

Secret Service

Section 8

Sega Rally Next-Gen

Shadowclan

Shenmue 3

Sonic Next-Gen

Soul Calibur Next-Gen

Splinter Cell 4

Spore

SSX4

Stranglehold

Sudeki 2

Test Drive Unlimited

Tetris

Theseis

The Darkness

The Fixer

The Godfather

The Outfit

The Urbz 2

Tiger Woods PGA 2006

Tony Hawks American Wasteland

Tomb Raider Next-Gen

Too Human Trilogy

Top Spin 2

Tracer

True Crime 2

Turok next

Unreal Tournament 2007

Vodoo Nights

Wardevil

Virtua Fighter Next-Gen

I' m not sure how accurate XBM is on this list but if it' s true Sega is pouring in some insane support for the 360. Sega rally, Sonic, Shenmue 3, VF5, ect... It' s just amazing! I knew Sega was gonna be backing the 360 but I didn' t think it would be to such a great extent.

what really caught me off guard though was FFXII and GTA4 both also being on the list! GTA4 has already been confirmed as a PS3 launch title, but to date a 360 version hasn' t been mentioned. that' s some awesome news if it' s true. Seeing FFXII on there just makes my excitement hit the boling point. If this is accurate we may actually be seeing the end of Sony' s hold on the FF series! I feel bad that Sony is loosing so many dominant exclusives this coming gen, but it' s nice to know that more gamers will be able to experince these games.

Again, I have no idea how credible this list is. It' s XBM' s " confirmed" list.If it' s the real deal though I' m extremely excited! God, I can' t freaking wait for TGS and X05 now!
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: Confirmed titles for Xbox 360?! - Sep 05, 2005 19:39
I wouldn' t put much faith in that list myself
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Confirmed titles for Xbox 360?! - Sep 05, 2005 19:42
Thats a sexually exciting list but I wonder how much is real. Many of them are obvious but there are the few questionables. If all that is confirmed 100% then Im very happy for my upcoming purchase
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Confirmed titles for Xbox 360?! - Sep 05, 2005 21:36
OMG!!

Another Omikron game? Haha, hopefully David Bowie will make another appearence as the song maker, lol. I' m not going to hold my breath about this but damn...Omikron 2 would be great.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Confirmed titles for Xbox 360?! - Sep 06, 2005 00:07
DUKE NUKEM FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111ONEHUNRDEDELEVEN

um, sure. I guess I still watch the Duke Nukem Forever trailer every month or so lol. Not sure if I believe it will come out on the xbox 360. But I hope it does. I still believe it will come out. " When it' s done."
UnluckyOne

• Total Posts : 995
RE: Confirmed titles for Xbox 360?! - Sep 06, 2005 04:41

Duke Nukem Forever

LOL!!!

Sorry but I just can' t help but laugh whenever I hear about it. Apparantly they' re actually making recent progress on the game development. I stopped waiting for that game 5 years ago. They can take another 10 years and it won' t make any difference to me.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Confirmed titles for Xbox 360?! - Sep 07, 2005 08:16
I like the idea of the Dirty Harry game...but I' m not too sure how much replay value it will have.

Duke Nukem, if it ever gets made, RULES!!!
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: Confirmed titles for Xbox 360?! - Sep 07, 2005 18:24
If the 360 has UT 2007 then I have no reason to get the ps3
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Confirmed titles for Xbox 360?! - Sep 07, 2005 18:40
From what I read around about 40 of the 126 above have been pretty much gurenteed...just dont know which except for the obvious ones.
locopuyo

RE: Confirmed titles for Xbox 360?! - Sep 08, 2005 12:53
They need to add StarCraft 2 to that list.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Confirmed titles for Xbox 360?! - Sep 09, 2005 02:32
Did Starcraft: Ghost get completely scrapped? That' s okay I guess, considering the features that were going into the game sounded a LOT like what' s in Dark Sector. And that game looks sweet as hell!

My thoughts:

True Fantasy Live: Online needs to be reinstated
Tao Feng: Fist of the Lotus needs a sequel
Microsoft needs a Sims game right off the bat to ensure market penetration, yet there is not one on the list. Hmmm...
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Confirmed titles for Xbox 360?! - Sep 09, 2005 03:35
TFLO TO THE FUKKING PEOPLE!!!
Rampage99

RE: Confirmed titles for Xbox 360?! - Sep 09, 2005 06:07
Ghost is still being developed and is scheduled for next summer on current gen systems. F*ck... they should just cancel it already. Blizzard isn' even making the damn game. the cinematics look like sh*t. The in game stuff looks like sh*t.The completely changed the marine design and it looks like something more out of Warcraft now than a StarCraft marine.

Original Marine-

Ghost' s Marine- [img]http://blizzard.com/ghost/ScreenShot.aspx?ImageIndex=43&Set=0[/img]

They put bolts all over him and f*cking stuck a golden eagle on his shoulder pad. Just like this the knights from WarCraft. You can also see how much they destroyed the guass rifle. I dunno... I' ve wanted this game for so long but now after seeing how it' s turning out, I may just pass it over.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Confirmed titles for Xbox 360?! - Sep 09, 2005 07:25
I' m tellin' you Rampage99, Dark Sector! Look at that original Marine and tell me it doesn' t look like the guard in the Dark Sector demo.

Dark Sector will be what Starcraft: Ghost should have been!

And you' re right; it does look like shit! Even the original Splinter Cell had those graphics beat by a country mile!
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Confirmed titles for Xbox 360?! - Sep 09, 2005 07:56

Thats a sexually exciting list but I wonder how much is real. Many of them are obvious but there are the few questionables.

I agree with that. Some of the questionables for me include Final Fantasy XII.. IF that' s an Offline RPG then I wouldn' t put much stock in the belief that it' s headed to the 360 just yet. If I recall, Square Enix confirmed that the ONLINE Final Fantasy games would go multiplatform but that the ' main' offline stuff, the numbered versions, would remain with Sony, FOR NOW.

Also Sega Rally 2006 is shipping for the PlayStation 2 in January, so unless Sega has something else up their sleeves regarding the series, I' ll just take the wait and see approach regarding this one.

Shenmue III is also a HUGE *IF*, nothing' s been finalized yet
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 9 Sep 05 16:08:22 >
Rampage99

RE: Confirmed titles for Xbox 360?! - Sep 09, 2005 08:25

ORIGINAL: Chee Saw

I' m tellin' you Rampage99, Dark Sector! Look at that original Marine and tell me it doesn' t look like the guard in the Dark Sector demo.

Dark Sector will be what Starcraft: Ghost should have been!

And you' re right; it does look like shit! Even the original Splinter Cell had those graphics beat by a country mile!

Oh, believe me, I am so freakin hyped about Dark Sector. I' ve downloaded all the trailers and screens. the game looks f-ing amazing! I love the design of everything!
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: Confirmed titles for Xbox 360?! - Sep 09, 2005 09:17
So far Dark Sector has shown only Prerendered cinamatics, I' m not saying the graphics won' t be as good because I think they used in game engine to make the CGs. My point is that we have yet to see the game in action, we still don' t know if the gameplay will be any good. Personally if its anything like Splinter Cell then I won' t like it, I don' t like stealth games (I' d much rather come guns blazing then hide around like a pussy).
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: Confirmed titles for Xbox 360?! - Sep 09, 2005 10:46

Ghost' s Marine- Click to enlarge
Click to enlarge

They put bolts all over him and f*cking stuck a golden eagle on his shoulder pad. Just like this the knights from WarCraft. You can also see how much they destroyed the guass rifle. I dunno... I' ve wanted this game for so long but now after seeing how it' s turning out, I may just pass it over.

That the image you were trying to pull up?

Rampage99

RE: Confirmed titles for Xbox 360?! - Sep 09, 2005 12:34
No, that' s a ghost. I' m talking about the marines. sorry... didn' t realize the pic didn' t work. Here ya go-

locopuyo

RE: Confirmed titles for Xbox 360?! - Sep 09, 2005 14:46
I was never excited for ghost either. I just want SC 2 straight up. I personally don' t like WC3 that much. It is good, but I' m not down with the hero thing. I think it takes way too much away from the real time strategy and substitutes in lameness. Take out the heros and I like it, but still think StarCraft Brood War is better (teh best RTS of all teh timez). Give me StarCraft 2 and don' t make it lame by adding the hero crap. Keep it like the original SC but add new surprise races and units and stuff like that. Don' t create a new inferior genre.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll