Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
Return to Castle Wolfenstein - Jun 28, 2004 17:46
Okay, I just saw a video for this game and it looks awesome. Definitely adding this one to my wish list.
skurf

• Total Posts : 85
RE: Return to Castle Wolfenstein - Jun 28, 2004 22:55
I have the game and am willing to trade you for it if you have something I' m somewhat interested in. Of course, a lot of people are scared of trading over the interenet b/c you could get ripped off, but I have a running record of 3 for 3 for online trading so I' m willing to keep that record growing if you are. Anyway, lemme know what you think.
Sharon

RE: Return to Castle Wolfenstein - Jun 29, 2004 00:19
Thanks, but no thanks. Not into trading video games.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Return to Castle Wolfenstein - Jun 29, 2004 00:59
That games for Xbox right? I wasn' t too into the single player, and like every1 else I tend to think that games power is in the mulitplayer online. It' s somewhat of an old game also. Altho old doesnt mean junk. I' d get it if you can play online.
fathoms

• Total Posts : 1060
RE: Return to Castle Wolfenstein - Jun 29, 2004 01:49
I really liked RtCW a lot, and I never played it multi-player or online. The single-player campaign was more than enough fun to keep me coming back for more, and it was actually the most entertaining FPS I' d played since MoH: Frontline. It' s one of the better games on Xbox, IMO.
Sharon

RE: Return to Castle Wolfenstein - Jun 29, 2004 12:10
Just to make it clear, this is " Tides of War" . Anyone know when this game was released? I believe it was 2003. Not that it really matters, I' m still getting it.
fathoms

• Total Posts : 1060
RE: Return to Castle Wolfenstein - Jun 29, 2004 12:41
Well...of course it' s Tides of War. It' s the only Wolfenstein on Xbox.

And it was was released on May 6th, 2003.
Sharon

RE: Return to Castle Wolfenstein - Jun 29, 2004 13:11
I didn' t know that -- thanks.
skurf

RE: Return to Castle Wolfenstein - Jun 29, 2004 17:57
I would only get it if you are a fan of the extremely fastpaced FPS' s. I happen to not be a fan of those types of games (i.e. all Unreal games, Quake III), which is why I want to trade it. I prefer more methodical, strategic fps' s like Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six 3, and the likes.
konrad

• Total Posts : 431
RE: Return to Castle Wolfenstein - Jun 29, 2004 19:23
Its very good online, one of the best online games for xbox. Good team play action online.
Xtreme

• Total Posts : 272
RE: Return to Castle Wolfenstein - Jun 29, 2004 20:27
I have that for PS2 and i have to say, i wasnt overly impressed. it was def a fun game, and a good FPS, but it just seemed somewhat lackluster, i dunno. i feel like its more worth it for a week-long rent than a buy.
fictionised

RE: Return to Castle Wolfenstein - Jul 05, 2004 15:48
I found it was pretty average as well, on the PC, anyway...

It didn' t interest me or hold my attention as other FPSs have, such as HL, Halo, etc...let' s hope Doom3 does :P
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Return to Castle Wolfenstein - Jul 05, 2004 19:23
I hated the one player of the game, I just couldn' t bring myself to finish it. The game really is better online IMO. It' s still one of the most played games on Xbox Live, so that should say something because of the nature of a Live gamer to move on to something else. Hell, I moved on to something else but lately I' ve been coming back for more Wolfenstein. This game has the best grenades ever. And playing as a medic, running out of ammo and having to pull out your pistol to fight is just great, especially when you pistol whip the shit out of the person you' re playing against.

Also, I' d like to say skurf will definately make the trade. You' re not going to get screwed out of anything.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll