Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 360 - Core, Premium, Elite and ??? (Speculation)
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
360 - Core, Premium, Elite and ??? (Speculation) - Apr 27, 2007 07:09
This is just a thought going from the boxes these consoles come in. Core had the 1/4 circle, Premium had the 1/2 circle, and now the elite has 2/3 circle. With patterns being a key way into veiwing the future one would have to assume there' s still another version of the 360 in waiting. Maybe a redesign or maybe one that will indeed includes the HDDVD drive (or other medium if needed).

There' s also the recent patent MS put up that hints of a handheld or some sor tof zune connection deal thing.

So Maybe " full circle" would have to include - Xbox360 ' Deluxe, Extr333me, 1337 Edition' (HDMI,Huge HDD,HDDVD built in), A Vista PC, Xbox Live, Zune Music player, and MS Handheld. With full connectivity creating a full circle...a very messy full circle, but thne again those circles look messy anyhow so it makes sence.
< Message edited by Mass X -- 26 Apr 07 23:10:45 >
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: 360 - Core, Premium, Elite and ??? (Speculation) - Apr 27, 2007 07:15
I' ll buy any version that has a life span longer than my brother' s goldfish.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: 360 - Core, Premium, Elite and ??? (Speculation) - Apr 27, 2007 11:05

I' ll buy any version that has a life span longer than my brother' s goldfish.

Actually I had a gold fish that lived until he was 7 years old, but one of the other fish caught a fish disease and spread it to him and he died. He could have atleast made it a few more years, then I could say that i had an 8 year old fish
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: 360 - Core, Premium, Elite and ??? (Speculation) - Apr 28, 2007 07:55
Don' t look into a new rendition of the 360. That' s flat out ridiculous, however a handheld is gonna happen sometime.
_Ninja_Protocol_

• Total Posts : 212
RE: 360 - Core, Premium, Elite and ??? (Speculation) - Apr 28, 2007 08:31
My question is... why do you want HD-DVD? I mean, isn' t Blue-Ray winning?
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: 360 - Core, Premium, Elite and ??? (Speculation) - Apr 28, 2007 08:33
Which is why I wrote this:

Maybe a redesign or maybe one that will indeed includes the HDDVD drive (or other medium if needed).

The only thing I want for the future of my 360 is the continuation of great games and a far bigger focus on more community features for Xbox Live (user created content mainly). Like I said in another post I dont much need a bigger HDD, HDMI may or may not be of any use to me, and the color of my console makes no difference to the gaming it offers.
< Message edited by Mass X -- 28 Apr 07 0:37:02 >
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: 360 - Core, Premium, Elite and ??? (Speculation) - Apr 29, 2007 00:54

My question is... why do you want HD-DVD? I mean, isn' t Blue-Ray winning?

No, WalMart is now supporting HDDVD. For all you slow people out there, that means the war in the US is over, HDDVD won because of the corporate monster that is WalMart.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: 360 - Core, Premium, Elite and ??? (Speculation) - Apr 29, 2007 12:48

No, WalMart is now supporting HDDVD. For all you slow people out there, that means the war in the US is over

You mean the format war.... Walmart could easily end the war on terrorism.... They just dont want to
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: 360 - Core, Premium, Elite and ??? (Speculation) - Apr 29, 2007 16:50

The only thing I want for the future of my 360 is the continuation of great games and a far bigger focus on more community features for Xbox Live (user created content mainly). Like I said in another post I dont much need a bigger HDD, HDMI may or may not be of any use to me, and the color of my console makes no difference to the gaming it offers.

The main thing I want is a 360 that won' t end up breaking on me. I will get one within 6 months without a doubt, but it would be nice to know that it wouldn' t end up like most of my friends, or like many peoples on this forum.

Great games, good specs, but shit reliability. It' s sorta like a chevy corvette I guess. Fast as hell, sounds great, looks nice, but has the interior of a bumper car and reliability equal to something you get off an infomercial.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: 360 - Core, Premium, Elite and ??? (Speculation) - Apr 29, 2007 22:46

Great games, good specs, but shit reliability. It' s sorta like a chevy corvette I guess. Fast as hell, sounds great, looks nice, but has the interior of a bumper car and reliability equal to something you get off an infomercial.

Ha! Best description of the 360 I' ve ever read.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll