Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 LA Noire to hit PS3 AND 360 Next Year?
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
LA Noire to hit PS3 AND 360 Next Year? - Sep 20, 2008 14:17

Australia, September 19, 2008 - Tom Crago, the CEO of Tantalus and the president of the Game Developers' Association of Australia, yesterday gave an overview of the Australian game development industry at GC Asia 2008, and IGN was there to nab a few little tidbits on L.A. Noire, the Rockstar-published game being developed out of Team Bondi in Sydney. No one has heard anything on the title for some time, but Crago confirmed that "it's got - I'd suggest - another year or so to go". He also mentioned that it "could be the biggest budget videogame in development anywhere in the world. It would certainly... in terms of console titles, be in the top ten... LA Noire is a massive massive project."

And last, but by no means least, he mentioned that the game is coming to PS3 and 360 - up until now the title has only been confirmed for PS3. We'll let you know as soon as we can get independent confirmation from either Team Bondi or Rockstar.

Mr Crago also spoke of L.A. Noire's importance to the Australian development industry, saying that: "It's one that we hold huge hopes for. It has been said about Australia that we've not been that successful putting out a title that really has set the world on fire; a big budget title that's sold multiple million copies and that has really put us on the map as a hub for videogame development. There are plenty of people who are hoping that L.A. Noire will be that title."

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/911/911808p1.aspx

I never followed LA Noire much. Someone want to fill me in on the details? Why should I want to play it?

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll